Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] (56920 Views)

Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by TunezMediaTV: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
During a brief chat at NetNg studios yesterday, Music Star, Sean Tizzle stormed out of the interview when he was questioned about his skin transformation.

When he was asked to explain to Nigerians if he truly bleached, 27-year-old Ondo singer stood up and walked out while giving the cameras his middle finger.

Sean Tizzle had previously blamed the Nigerian press for the bleaching accusations leveled against him in an old interview, he told HFTV;

‘ Right now you can see what I
look like, I really don’t know about all that, because people go still talk. Guess we could just blame it on the filters and these days I’ve been advised not to use them anymore, I just post my pictures without them’ .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5jf_ms88h0

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/sean-tizzle-storms-out-of-interview.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by alberto2k(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2016
Guys that bleach is the next irratating thing after Turkey Shiit! cry

Low self esteem Nigga.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Filters ke Abeg is Sean Tizzle related to LAI Mohammed grin

120 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2016
lobatan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by BIDOO(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2016
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by techinfong: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Akara Tusepo lipsrsealed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Oche211(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Those pics are of the same person with different colour. How person go believe say he no bleach.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Benjom(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Make una leave Sean alone o. Afterall he don repent na.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by dotuna3(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Free d dude abeg. Wetin concern u self

5 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by RealJaneDoe: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
He should have politely declined to answer or better still say the truth. Toke Mikinwa and Rukky Sanda have all admitted to bleaching. Many people bleach. Just say the truth instead of acting rude. People will judge you no matter what you do. So say the truth and have a clean conscience. Its your life not theirs!!

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by seapson(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
dats d spirit bro #Sean ....Buhari is dere,dey didn't go to ask him if he truly has a bleached brain or not...
I'm sure if you had 6 more middle fingers,u'd av given it to dem...

31 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by herzern(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by ubsilas(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2016
these presenters wont learn...let people's private life out of your interview!

until they slap one presenter one day, d rubbish go stop

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2016
A
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by chiefboomite204(f): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2016
Nah im sabi

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Babysho(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2016
[size=15pt]LWKMD grin [/size]

If him sef wasn't bleaching he would have been able to assertively say NO!

I LOVE WEEKENDS
[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

63 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by bignene(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2016
Lol

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by beautiful232(f): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
So men also bleach??

smh oooo grin

7 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Don't know what is wrong with people. Someone's real color is coming out and you're asking if he's bleaching. Is that fair? Now he's exhibited his foolishness and his real color may leave

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by NaijaProxyBase: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
[size=15pt]Sean, you did the right thing. What a Foolish question!! And why did they upload it online ? Fools [/size]

35 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
How does it concern anyone what he chooses to do with his body

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
His skin his problem, he did the right thing by walking out of the interview

4 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by collitexnaira(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
The guy is way too emotional, a celebrity is supposed to handle stuff like this maturely

Beside, you bleach or not, e concern them?, no be your body. I don't know why people always carry this bleaching matter for head.
Person bleach, him look good, so why making it look like it's a crime, he obviously prefer being fair to being dark, na im choice, i see this mocking those that bleach as an act of envy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by prince985(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
nobody is dark again..even buhari is bleaching

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nathdoug(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Y Sean dey vex buh e dey bleach na shwoooooo..douglas said so...

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by goldenceo1: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Make I hear.. I just stop using filter on my pics. Him own excuse better pass girls wen go say na now my real/true color dey come out

#Teamchocolate are d cuttest!

7 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by hpk(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2016
There should be a boundary to questions asked by these tv host. Dem go soon give one better slap on air.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by kaen1317: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Storming out means he's been confronted with the bitter truth and he is indeed bleaching forgetting that black is beautiful. Look at Akon

4 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by flyca: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2016
ubsilas:
these presenters wont learn...let people's private life out of your interview!

until they slap one presenter one day, d rubbish go stop
Why is he then forming celebrity if he wants a secret private life? Yeye angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by martineinstein(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2016
his reaction to d question just prove that he s bleaching....some celebs have been asked more provoking questions and they stylishly waved or answered them.

Guilty conscience is killing him

He just shown he s irresponsibe

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes / Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.