Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. (2179 Views)

This Malware On Playstore Has Affected Over 3.2 Million Devices.ARE YOU AFFECTED / How I Conquered The Demon Virus Called Alarm Controller / This Malware Can Steal Your Credit Card Details And Lock Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. by HolyHero: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
my phone has been infected with a malware called alarm controller i have tried all best to uninstall it but to no avail... I have even reset my phone multiple times... this malware seems invincible...
this malware has made me lose interest in my phone...

I really need y'all help ... I need to know if any of you have encountered it .. I need suggestions on how to get rid of this annoying malware...
Re: Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. by kolardzy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Same here bro!

My tab is also infected
Unfortunately i have not found a fix for it too
Re: Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. by aieromon(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Flash the ROM of your device to clear the malware.
Prevent reinfection by avoiding app downloads from untrusted sources and visiting suspicious websites.
Re: Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. by Obatechnologies(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
I think is Psiphon Handler thing
Re: Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. by kolardzy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Flashing doesn't work

I Think i may have a work about
.If your phone is rooted download App disabler(root) in playstore and disable it
.thats what i have done smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. by HolyHero: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
kolardzy:
Flashing doesn't work
I Think i may have a work about
.If your phone is rooted download App disabler(root) in playstore and disable it
.thats what i have done smiley
thanks I'll try it
Re: Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Lol. Its a small thing. Just try to find the sys name if the malware i.e com.alarmcontroller.sys it my have a different name in your phone
Copy down the name and use es explorer to search for it and delete
PS your phone must be rooted and yes explorer must be granted root acesss
Re: Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. by Bigdocemo(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Can this app work on phone infected with monkey test malware?
Re: Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. by lekjons(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2015
sexfabregas:
Lol. Its a small thing. Just try to find the sys name if the malware i.e com.alarmcontroller.sys it my have a different name in your phone
Copy down the name and use es explorer to search for it and delete
PS your phone must be rooted and yes explorer must be granted root acesss
God bless you! It worked!

That thing has been giving me headache since last week..

The only problem have with my phone now is some crazy ads popping up on my screen whenever am connected to the internet.. Pls, can you help?
Re: Help Me Get Rid Of This Malware - Alarm Controller. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2016
lekjons:
God bless you! It worked!

That thing has been giving me headache since last week..

The only problem have with my phone now is some crazy ads popping up on my screen whenever am connected to the internet.. Pls, can you help?

post a screenshot of the ads if you can. try to clear your browser history,cache and cookies. Also the ads unavoidable. I'll advise you use uc browser. the latest version blocks ads very well

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The New Blackberry Krypton Full Phone Specifications / Infinix Hot 4 Pro Panel Needed / Infinix S4 Or Samsung A20 Which One Should I Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.