Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

God Please Help Me For The Last Time. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Please Help Me For The Last Time. (651 Views)

Dear God Please May Arewa Never Reverse Their Ultimatum / I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / God Please We Don't Want Yaradua Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by deGovernor2024: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders.

It's still with a broken heart I come to you all.

Am here to ask for your help for a job any type of job. I'm formerly working class person but unfortunately I lost my job at the beginning of this year.

The worst is am a married man with 3 kids. 5 years old boy and 2 girls 3yrs and 10 months. My major worry is how to cater for their welfare especially their school fees.

I was nearly hit by car if not the grace of God I would have been dead by now.

Help me with a job if not because of my kids but for God's sake.

My eyes is full of tears not for myself but the kids. My friends have rejected my pleas to them for assistance. We hardly eat once in a day now.

Please my fellow Nairalanders cry cry cry

Pls let this go to the front page.

Help me now Seun. I don’t want to lose my family.
Am a former employee of Mercedes-Benz Center in Lekki Lagos with 4 years experience as an Office Assistant and 5 years experience in Spare parts/Warehouse management, 3 years in Logistics management in M-B AUTOMOBILE Company Surulere Lagos.

I have BA in History and International Relations.
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by utenwuson: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
lol! ds sound funny, pls forgive me! wat did u study? ur class of degree? ur location? ur wife sef no de work? u re in for it man? sowi
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by SegunAdewole: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Buhari ooooo! this government sef!

1 Like

Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by johnmartus(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
utenwuson:
lol! ds sound funny, pls forgive me! wat did u study? ur class of degree? ur location? ur wife sef no de work? u re in for it man? sowi
YOU ARE GLAMOURING IN ANOTHER PERSON SORROW?AND BESIDES WHICH KIND FOOLISH QUESTION IS THAT ONE?. IF YOU KNOW YOU CAPABLE ENOUGH TO HELP HIM FINE AND IF YOU CANNOT JUST SHURT UP.

1 Like

Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ehyaaaaaah, look at this fellow calling on God, not knowing that the God he seeks lives inside of him - You only need to awaken him.

I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God - Mizmycoli.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by CharlesPhc: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
While I sympathize with your situation, I would advise you not to lose hope or give up. The Bible admonishes us to "against hope, believe in Hope"

Secondly, seeking help on Social Network may go a long way but may not take you all the way. Find something to do with your hands no matter how little or degrading it may seem. My mom always reminded me while growing up on the dignity in labor. God wants to help you but you have to take up a task and He will bless the work of your hands. Even if it means going to a building site to carry blocks and cement. Even if they don’t need any more laborers, tell them this same story you posted here, they will let you in.

Remember, the future of those kids is in your hands. You must take up the challenge with no excuse allowed from you or your wife.

2 Likes

Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by deGovernor2024: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
utenwuson:

BA( Hons ) History and International Relations
Lagos
Small shop but the shop is all and all now the shop sef is going down.

Help me if there is any way you can.

1 Like

Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by deGovernor2024: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
CharlesPhc:
While I sympathize with your situation, I would advise you not to lose hope or give up. The Bible admonishes us to "against hope, believe in Hope"

Secondly, seeking help on Social Network may go a long way but may not take you all the way. Find something to do with your hands no matter how little or degrading it may seem. My mom always reminded me while growing up on the dignity in labor. God wants to help you but you have to take up a task and He will bless the work of your hands. Even if it means going to a building site to carry blocks and cement. Even if they don’t need any more laborers, tell them this same story you posted here, they will let you in.

Remember, the future of those kids is in your hands. You must take up the challenge with no excuse allowed from you or your wife.

Am already doing that. Doing menial job in day but not every day and security work at night which not stable.
Re: God Please Help Me For The Last Time. by MizMyColi(f): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Akathriel:
Ehyaaaaaah, look at this fellow calling on God, not knowing that the God he seeks lives inside of him - You only need to awaken him.

I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God - Mizmycoli.
embarassed
But I never said this anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Killed Nigeria Shias Buried In 'mass Graves' / After Brunei, Somalia Bans Christmas, New Year Celebrations / Christmas Day Tragedy In Ibadan, As Traders Beg APC Governor For Fire Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.