Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) (50846 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Rewards, Promotes More Than 1000 High Performing Staff / A Gift To A Police Traffic Officer / Female Liberian Took My Smartphone & Refused To Return It At Agege LG Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by beila05(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Another traffic officer has benefited from the xmas largesse of a growing estate firm(zodiac 'n' anthills) in the agege\oko-oba locality,
According to reports the lastma official had been outstanding through his years of being at his official duty post, working at irregular hours and resuming very early to ensure smooth flow of traffic and discharging his duties with a smile, according to residents and passers by, they said the official deserved it and that he had been super in the discharge of his duties, running from one junction to the other to ensure that gridlock Was taken care of.
An interview with the company's MD (zodiac 'n' anthills) reviewed that the company had decided to give back in its little way and was Also going extend the largesse to even outstanding LAWMA (lagos state waste management authority)officials who it found dutiful and diligent,

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by KingKonga: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
sad
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
chicken grin e try

3 Likes

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by beila05(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
@ lalasticlala now dis is news worthy, do d needful

1 Like

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
The police officer be like ...wey my own?

Click like if you think the gift is not from Dasuki wink

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice One grin
Afterall, Half Agege Bread is better than Full Pop-Corn undecided
If he should add it to the Rice & Groundnut Oil he will receive from his office,
Christmas Celebration is Set grin

16 Likes

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by ERONX(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
See as d Policeman put eye for the wine... policemen and alcohol are like Bread and Butter grin

29 Likes

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by 5moky: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by efilefun(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
The look on that policeman face fit give small pikin heart attack.
But op were you the one presenting the chicken and bottle of Or na you be the lastma officer but surely you ain't the vexed policeman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by braine(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
I like the fact that the public officers that are actually 'working' are being appreciated. Kudos to the company.

17 Likes

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is beautiful and we need more acts of kidness and love, not just during the christmas season.

Load your booth with beverages, snacks and various edibles and hand over to uniformed people and the less privileged with a warm broad smile. The sweetest moments are those in which we give little loves.

6 Likes

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Ishopbest: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Christmas Don set for the traffic officer
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by beila05(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mod thanks I didn't know where to place it

1 Like

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Boland(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Christmas don sweet.. Na to arrange for Jollof..

1 Like

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by femimike1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
In the spirit of the season
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dasukigate gifts
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by temmytope1234(f): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Ritman123: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Y didn't, he give the police officer remember police is ur Frnd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
osedvgirl:
chicken grin e try
na everythread u go dy?

1 Like

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by costandi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Am I the only one who thought they dashed him a house only to see 2 old layers and a bottle of wine.

Congrats to him shaa dem try!

15 Likes

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by TetralixTech: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Encourages Nationalism

1 Like

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
na everythread u go dy?
grin
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
I fear for the Latma o as the police officer they look, anyway they should have given even uf its power horse to the police so as not to breed envy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
The whole world must know undecided

1 Like

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by 1miccza: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
I know that LASTMA guy so well he does his thing @ Abule Egba Oja Oba. That guy deserves much more than the chicken in fact. The MD of that company did a great job

4 Likes

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Yungwhy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Cool
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin
common go do waten i ask u to do now.B4 i tear u better hot e-slap.cheesy
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sweet!
Moral of the story.: As long as you are doing good, just keep doing it. Someone is watching, be it God or men.

5 Likes

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Ijaya123: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
That's the spirit of the season. It will be lovely to see more like this.
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by osesology(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday / I Gave My Boss The Shocker Of His Life. / Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.