Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) (50844 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Rewards, Promotes More Than 1000 High Performing Staff / A Gift To A Police Traffic Officer / Female Liberian Took My Smartphone & Refused To Return It At Agege LG Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by richling77(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
ERONX:
See as d Policeman put eye for the wine... policemen and alcohol are like Bread and Butter grin

lol you are a clown
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by yeman05(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice one God bless dis person... Spreading d gospel of luv and reward
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by lwise(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
I know this guy at that junction too well. I make sure I greet him each time I ply that junction. Very hardworking, he deserves an award.
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by AkNoble1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Law of sowing and reaping is simple if you reward hardworking people in public God would reward you insecret but the reward would be so BIG! It will no longer be a Secret!! Kudos to the CEO of Zodiac and Anthills for that kind gesture! The Lord will reward you a Billion folds!!
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by beila05(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
AkNoble1:
Nice and very kind Thoughtful Gesture from this young CEO of An Estate Firm!!! If More Nigerians can show such act of Kindness to Hardworking People in the public and Private Sectors in Nigeria for efficiency and such love continues to spread in all parts of nigeria regardless of tribal and religious sentiments,then Nigeria will someday be the America we al desire to go to! Moral of the story! Let's Love one another and start showing Positive attitudes for a positive and better country.

True talk grin
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by beila05(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
yomi007k:
Zodiac 'n' Anthills MD, Abiola Awodein, my brother my friend.

Nice one broda. grin

I see u Blacky chan, in noob saibots voice: it's a good thing many pple attest to the hardwork of this particular guy, hopefully pple of LASG is watching and atleast reward him wit a promotion. grin

1 Like

Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by nikkyhoney(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeah, I know dis man very well at abule egba.... He's just too active. Kudos to him
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by MrMr(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
D man go b lik i go work tired for 2016 to receive mor next xmas
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by princemeadow(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
I'm very happy that Nigerians are beginning to reward hardwork rather than celebrate corruption. If half of rich men in Nigeria can redistribute their wealth, then the havenots will reduce in the society. Morals: There's dignity in Labour!
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by damthyhafix(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
is good to b dutiful and diligent in any post u handle, if only our government can b doing dis 4 civil servant, i tink dey will handle dere job wit dere 2 hands and will never play wit it.

Nyc of from d company
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by eedel(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
The police man be like ; eeeehhh, wait oo!! , no be d missin fowl be dis
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Idowu2828: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Indeed this man deserves it, he's always @ duty while others @ Abattoir -oko-oba junction collecting bribes, he's ma LASTMA man of the year.
beila05:
Another traffic officer has benefited from the xmas largesse of a growing estate firm(zodiac 'n' anthills) in the agege\oko-oba locality,
According to reports the lastma official had been outstanding through his years of being at his official duty post, working at irregular hours and resuming very early to ensure smooth flow of traffic and discharging his duties with a smile, according to residents and passers by, they said the official deserved it and that he had been super in the discharge of his duties, running from one junction to the other to ensure that gridlock Was taken care of.
An interview with the company's MD (zodiac 'n' anthills) reviewed that the company had decided to give back in its little way and was Also going extend the largesse to even outstanding LAWMA (lagos state waste management authority)officials who it found dutiful and diligent,
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by djbenchilovsky: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
That police man be like I can arrest this two fowls and claim their gay...
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by excel101(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
beila05:
Another traffic officer has benefited from the xmas largesse of a growing estate firm(zodiac 'n' anthills) in the agege\oko-oba locality,
According to reports the lastma official had been outstanding through his years of being at his official duty post, working at irregular hours and resuming very early to ensure smooth flow of traffic and discharging his duties with a smile, according to residents and passers by, they said the official deserved it and that he had been super in the discharge of his duties, running from one junction to the other to ensure that gridlock Was taken care of.
An interview with the company's MD (zodiac 'n' anthills) reviewed that the company had decided to give back in its little way and was Also going extend the largesse to even outstanding LAWMA (lagos state waste management authority)officials who it found dutiful and diligent,
. Good one. Good to apprec8 others when they're committed to the service of their father land...but who is the other guy on uniform?
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by mascot87(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
ERONX:
See as d Policeman put eye for the wine... policemen and alcohol are like Bread and Butter grin

Veleta is a non alcoholic drink.
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oboy it is time for me to start giving too
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmmm fowl for T junction ..........lastma lastma lastma au many times did I call u?
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
I see this guy everyday. I know he deserves this. He is dutiful and hardworking. Never ever frowning or looking for who to arrest.

God bless him.
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by fluffybaby(f): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice. Do they do research before giving these gifts? Some people dont drink wine or àlcoholic drinks. I hope they ask before giving wine and seamans scnapps
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Hunry: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wow beila05, this is quite a lovely gesture from the most reliable estate firm in agege & environs. i've dealt with them before & their service is superb. Thumbs up, Chindu
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by beila05(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hunry:
Wow beila05, this is quite a lovely gesture from the most reliable estate firm in agege & environs. i've dealt with them before & their service is superb. Thumbs up, Chindu

Chindu the mega don....i see you
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
osedvgirl:

if your small pako phone no allow you see this osambe face, na you sabi grin
are u d one on DP now?
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
That policeman was jealous
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Leiykong(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
lols....nice gift
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Debola69(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
OP bia!,
BIko one question.......

What size is ya Bra?
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 1:47am On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
chicken grin e try
+ wine na to take digest the chicken.
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by greggng: 4:28am On Dec 23, 2015
i know that guy at pen cinema and sometimes at fagba junction he is indeed hardworking....he should be expecting a gift from me soon
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Good continue with work
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by zudozz: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2015
This people dey dey try gan...na only those lasma no suppose dey around.
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2015
ODUBEZE:

+ wine na to take digest the chicken.
wink
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
are u d one on DP now?

yep, i have only one face
tongue
Re: Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

yep, i have only one face
tongue
That yansh in dat DP is it for only you alone? Or u are holding it for your friends?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday / I Gave My Boss The Shocker Of His Life. / Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.