Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nigerian Banks Are Now Solely Dependent On Black Market.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Banks Are Now Solely Dependent On Black Market.. (572 Views)

Naira Firms On Black Market After Central Bank Action - BDC Traders / Seven Banks Are Undercapitalised - Arqaam Capital Report / How Nigerian Banks Are Making Nigerians POOR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Are Now Solely Dependent On Black Market.. by anigold(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
I just noticed that Nigerian banks are now using black market rate to exchange dollars,thanks to the visionary leadership of the CBN.
I made a payment of $100 using paypal which is linked directly to my account. and I noticed instead of N20,000 to be deducted from my account,N27200 was deducted..
meaning that the exchange rate was N272 instead of N200.. $100 is not much,but I intend to spend a couple of thousands this week..
this is wonderful...
APC WELL DONE.. was this the change you promised...

Its pitiful that banks now have to solely rely on black market...
Am really trying to understand the positive implications of blocking foreign currency when 90% of our consumables are imported..
Can any super learner economist educate me..
Because I make a living predicting the direction of foreign currency markets...
Re: Nigerian Banks Are Now Solely Dependent On Black Market.. by mankand(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Which bank please?
Re: Nigerian Banks Are Now Solely Dependent On Black Market.. by anigold(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Gtb
mankand:
Which bank please?

(1) (Reply)

Quik Shopping In Lagos / Breaking News: Foreign Currency Cash Deposits / Online Business Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.