Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,276 members, 7,867,725 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years (5146 Views)

James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption / I’ll Make Sure Arms Fund Thieves Are Jailed – President Buhari / Why Is Buhari Disgracing This Country Where Ever He Goes? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Whats does this has to do with gay rights? You sound pathetic, and i think you need help.

NakedEve:
I swear I am so glad.
Isn't democracy sweet?
The beautiful game of numbers!
I am happy that Brunei is now an Islamic country because of 60% Muslim population.
They are now the majority and their decision(Muslims) must stand from hence forth.

Do not consider the christian MINORITIES there Mr President because that is just what they are--
minorities!

I remember a while ago, last year to be precise there was a debate on the LGBT movement in Nigeria. Christians supported their Muslim brothers and promulgated a law against sexual minorities despite being advised against such.
Many claimed that the LGBT made up less than 0.1% of the population and so were an insignificant number so they should have no rights as their rights were overshadowed by the significant others(democratic setting) in the population.

Well well. How I wish Brunei was actually Nigeria so that Christians would be jailed for showing off Christmas celebrations that cause an offence to the Islamic majority population.

Anyway even I as a heterosexual christian was amazed at such callousness and called into question the sincerity of 'christian love' among Nigerian Christians. I just pray this same thing will happen in Nigeria so that many Christians will be persecuted!

Infact it is high time I helped Muslims in the persecution of these our fake Nigerian Christians
by God's grace.
They seriously need a bitter taste of their own medicine.
They do not love one another.
They are ALL FAKE.

1 Like

Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
who be this guy self, i wish you knew better. Try being gay in Saudi, you will be thrown down from a cliff by merely the thoughts of it.

NakedEve:

"The US and EU countries that passed the gay marriage bill are majority Christian do next time try and think with your brain and not your anus when posting here".

Your stupidity Is alarming. In this your one sentence you spelled it out correctly that the U.S and E.U are a christian majority(game of number----- democracy) but despite that protected their sexual minorities by not harassing them, yet in Nigeria the very reverse was the case.

Like I said before I was amazed when Christians on facebk, twitter etc called for the harassment, jailing, burning, hanging and whatever means of putting to death of sexual minorities simply because they are in the majority and they teemed up with their Muslim brothers to do so.

Anyway I can't wait for Islam and Muslims to be in the majority so that everything christian will be banned(when they become minority).

I just hope in Nigeria it will happen in this same generation so that we all will witness it.

And mumu one of the reasons America and co did not harm their gays was because of the fact that the nation had passed through one of the greatest horrors of discrimination in history and had realized what it means to be discriminated against.

You want to jail other people but you don't want to be jailed. Idiot u r a learner. Jesus said; "do unto others what you want to be done unto you".
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
SMH

NakedEve:

I have no qualms with Christianity like I said if I did I will curse the white mans Christianity.

I just pray there will be sharia in Nigeria(in the mighty name of Jesus) so that Nigerian Christians will suffer greatly.

After all isn't it Jesus that said that "if ur right hand makes you to sin CUT IT OFF...." what do u tink this meant?

Now tell me isnt that Sharia?.

Sharia is good and of God.
Embrace it to as to judge yourself before you will be judged eternally.
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by Amberon: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
compound fool

Of the ten most dangerous countries in the world, Islamic countries account for 9., peaceful your ass. All Muslims are terrorists.

Donald Trump was right.
x123xlolls:

Trash...

If to say every other nation with %30 muslims will ban christians from entering the nation, it will be like saudi! peace full nation with beautiful lifestyle....

christians are the cause of all this trash

#I Support Saudi#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by Amberon: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
a certain foolish, brainless girl has been spilling crap all over this thread. May the good Lord, give her brain before this year runs out in Jesus name I pray, amen!!
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by divineappo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:
Firstly,christmass tree decoration nd celebration is paganismsadsad
not christlike at all
very soon, we will soon hear dat commenting on social media is a sin. May God forgive u
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by Omon605(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
x123xlolls:

Trash...

If to say every other nation with %30 muslims will ban christians from entering the nation, it will be like saudi! peace full nation with beautiful lifestyle....

#I Support Saudi#

Which means Trump is very right, Islam should be obliterated in America because the Muslim are not up to 30% of the population?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by EmmySparky(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
NakedEve:
I swear I am so glad.
Isn't democracy sweet?
I am happy that Brunei is now an Islamic country because of 60% Muslim population.
They are now the majority and their decision(Muslims) must stand from hence forth.

Do not consider the christian MINORITIES there Mr President because that is just what they are--
minorities!

I remember a while ago, last year to be precise there was a debate on the LGBT movement in Nigeria. Christians supported their Muslim brothers and promulgated a law against sexual minorities despite being advised against such.
Many claimed that the LGBT made up less than 0.1% of the population and so were an insignificant number so they should have no rights as their rights were overshadowed by the significant others(democratic setting) in the population.

Well well. How I wish Brunei was actually Nigeria so that Christians would be jailed for showing off Christmas celebrations that cause an offence to the Islamic majority population.

Anyway even I as a heterosexual christian was amazed at such callousness and called into question the sincerity of 'christian love' among Nigerian Christians. I just pray this same thing will happen in Nigeria so that many Christians will be persecuted!

Infact it is high time I helped Muslims in the persecution of these our fake Nigerian Christians
by God's grace.
They are ALL FAKE.
Lol y are u so bitter cos of the bill passed on LGBT...whether u like it or not y'all twisted modafvckers won't be accepted in nigeria,.try that LGBT shiit and ur a gunner
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by NakedEve: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
oyalunasamuel:
Whats does this has to do with gay rights? You sound pathetic, and i think you need help.

You really are a mugu
We are talking about minorities under different conditions and how majority re supposed to protect minority rights.
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by NakedEve: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
EmmySparky:
Lol y are u so bitter cos of the bill passed on LGBT...whether u like it or not y'all twisted modafvckers won't be accepted in nigeria,.try that LGBT shiit and ur a gunner

I am not LGBT u mugu.

Anyway don't worry shariah is for the hypocrites.

We surely are getting there.

A time will come in Nigeria when Christians will be gonners too in Nigeria thanks to our shariah brethren. Christians will be minority too just like in Brunei.

We surely r getting there.
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by x123xlolls(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Omon605:

Which means Trump is very right, Islam should be obliterated in America because the Muslim are not up to 30% of the population?

Yes....oooooo

as exactly as what we are going to do in 9ja...

expel dos xtimatians out of 9ja
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by ERAKAMUS: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
ISILAM JUST A USELESS RELIGION
ALWAYS FEEL INTIMIDATED BY CHRISTIANS WAY OF LIVE

THIS USELESS COUNTRY WAS COLONIZED BY UK

USELESS PEOPLE NONSENSE RELIGION.
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by NakedEve: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
oyalunasamuel:
who be this guy self, i wish you knew better. Try being gay in Saudi, you will be thrown down from a cliff by merely the thoughts of it.

EmmySparky a Nigerian christian wrote;

"y are u so bitter cos of the bill passed on LGBT...whether u like it or not y'all twisted modafvckers won't be accepted in nigeria,.try that LGBT shiit and ur a gunner"

Now tell me how this is any different from what happens in Saudi Arabia(the throwing off of a person from a cliff as you claim).
Christians too are terrorists. But don't worry shariah will soon catch up with the whole hypocritical bunch of them.
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by TeeKay25: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=NakedEve post=41249012]

I really do love this.
But,
Are LESBIANS DEPRESSED PEOPLE OR PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM depression?

''
I am a lady, I am not lesbian but just stating the facts.
I am not depressed also.
It is true that Christianity does not kill but Nigerian Christians do.
They said; "Kill them, burn them!, hang them!, agents of Satan, sons of Sodom!."
I watched it all. Read it all on facebk, twitter etc....
There was never an end to it yet they themselves secretly and openly commit adultery, fornication, prostitution, kidnapping, babyfactory etc.
And So sharia welcome. Welcome to both the North and South, to the East and the West welcome.

Let sharia get both the homosexual and the adulterer, the fornicator as well as the prostitute.
Sharia welcome.
A true christian is never afraid of you.
A true christian embraces you.
You are here to stay forever in Jesus name.
When the right time comes I a female christian will definitely be an enforcer of you oh shariah!'''

#CONFUSED
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by 1shortblackboy: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
NakedEve:
I swear I am so glad.
Isn't democracy sweet?

minorities!

by God's grace.
They are ALL FAKE.
I hope u know ur talkin arrant rubbish
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 23, 2015
x123xlolls:

Trash...

#I Support Saudi#

Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by Omololu007(m): 1:15am On Dec 23, 2015
NakedEve:

I just pray there will be sharia in Nigeria(in the mighty name of Jesus) so that Nigerian Christians will suffer greatly.
how old are you little girl,you sound so fool!sh,daft and dull grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by Omololu007(m): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2015
1shortblackboy:
I hope u know ur talkin arrant rubbish
that girl abi nah guy no get sense at all
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by NakedEve: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Omololu007:
how old are you little girl,you sound so fool!sh,daft and dull grin

Don't think I don't know whom yu r, you 50yr old unmarried daughter of a former good governor.
Don't worry. I am a good christian lady but I will support shariah 100%.
I was tired of the flagrant christian hypocrisy I saw everyday.
The LGBT issue was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

1 Like

Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by NakedEve: 6:22am On Dec 23, 2015
divineappo:
very soon, we will soon hear dat commenting on social media is a sin. May God forgive u

The first step to introducing shariah is limiting freedom of speech.
I just pray that the social media bill succeeds.
I really do want shariah to curb all our christian excesses.(baby factory, stealing, prostitution, adultery n fornication etc)$π#
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by EmmySparky(m): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2015
NakedEve:

EmmySparky a Nigerian christian wrote;

"y are u so bitter cos of the bill passed on LGBT...whether u like it or not y'all twisted modafvckers won't be accepted in nigeria,.try that LGBT shiit and ur a gunner"

Now tell me how this is any different from what happens in Saudi Arabia(the throwing off of a person from a cliff as you claim).
Christians too are terrorists. But don't worry shariah will soon catch up with the whole hypocritical bunch of them.
dude u are a radicalist...a fvcking isis member...y'all would be exterminated soon...I fvcking promise u....blood thirsty perverts
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by NakedEve: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2015
EmmySparky:
dude u are a radicalist...a fvcking isis member...y'all would be exterminated soon...I fvcking promise u....blood thirsty perverts

My dear that makes the two of us.
As you have just shown with your post which I quoted priorly, it is not only Nigerian Muslims that are radicalists or terrorists.
Terrorism and radicalism exists among Nigerian Christians too. Don't worry shariah is coming too.
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by captain247: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Muslims are products of Ishmael they are born with that way of hatred because God Almighty made His Covenant with Isaac and not with Ismael.
They cannot be comfortable wit Christians but Christians are ok with them.
They fight Christians all over the world just for this reason nothing more. It's God best decision to do what He knows is best for the world.
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by NakedEve: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2015
EmmySparky:

Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by Middle250: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Omon605:

Yes you are correct and you said it all the US/EU are Christian dominant. They have respect for individual right. You can choose to become a goat or fowl is you like so long it doesn't affect the next person in anyway, you do it within your moral concept with any other person or persons whom agreed to play along with you. If I see someone practicing gay or lesbian how does it affects you? How does it affects the price of commodities in the market place?. We should learn to mind what concerns us. We all have the right to be morally discipline or useless depending on individuals choice because on the last day you will give individual account of yourself, is not going to be collective account. If I may ask have you heard any case of anybody been coerced to turn gay or lesbian? because I haven't see or hear, but I have see the other way round. My candid example is the chibok girls whom were coerced with guns, cutlasses, bombs, explosives and video to accept a faith they never no anything about. Please let's learn to say what is wrong and right at the right time and let's the issue
of religion because secondary in our dealings. Than living in religious sentiment
persecuting of minorities is horrible in Nigeria. especially sexual minorities like beautiful lesbians.
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by Middle250: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
Persecuting lesbian's is inhuman!
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by Omololu007(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2015
NakedEve:

Don't think I don't know whom yu r, you 50yr old unmarried daughter of a former good governor.
Don't worry. I am a good christian lady but I will support shariah 100%.
I was tired of the flagrant christian hypocrisy I saw everyday.
The LGBT issue was the last straw that broke the camel's back.
only a fool will feel is possible for sharia law to be operated all over Nigeria..even sharia law is not operated in all the Northern state,not to talk of the whole Nigeria cheesy.....you must be really a kid,only kids on 2go political room,chat like you grin
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by NakedEve: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Omololu007:
only a fool will feel is possible for sharia law to be operated all over Nigeria..even sharia law is not operated in all the Northern state,not to talk of the whole Nigeria cheesy.....you must be really a kid,only kids on 2go political room,chat like you grin

Lol. And y am I even talking to a 50yr old spinster?
Re: See Country Where Christmas Celebrants Are Jailed For Five Years by henrixx(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Omololu007:
you've said it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 / The Gains Of Ugwuanyi’s Rural Development Strategy / How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.