Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner (41330 Views)

Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Say no 2 baby mamaism
I guess religious reason is the idea behind this quote ! Pretydiva is a virgin. If you want to bang her then wife her.
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by ODUBEZE: 1:01am On Dec 23, 2015
geesilver:
Flavour.......giving those gullible ladies some of his flavour since 14BC.
lolz
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by ODUBEZE: 1:09am On Dec 23, 2015
panachuku:
Baby mama is a sin- na wetin many fools for niarland go talk. But u wey dey fornicate or don do abortion no be sinner U cant blame this musicians marriage wont work for most of them cos they are rarely home. Thier life if u no like am go backyard enter soakaway
The reason you stated does not justify Flavour's action.
what is not right is not right!
A guy should be responsible and disciplined!
No parents is happy when their daughter turn baby mama without asking their hands properly in marriage!
Flavour and the ladies in question are both not responsible shikana!
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Neoviper147: 2:56am On Dec 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Awww..she's so cute.. buh dat doesn't mean I'm in support of him making our young girls baby mamas..say no 2 baby mamaism

Come to America... Baby mamaism as said by you is a way of life here...
24years old lady already have 4kids for different daddies...
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by henryhemon(m): 3:56am On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:
So pretty kiss kiss kiss kiss

I av no ryt to judge was born out of wedlock nd i'm doing fine tongue

This is why the world have so much problem having no right to judge,what is wrong is wrong no matter who is involved but as usual the devil has come down on earth and quotes the bible part that suits him....judge not so that you won't be judged. So when peeps see evil it's now judge not.
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by henryhemon(m): 4:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Medunah:

Last time I checked, twas mutual, he didn't force any of those girls. And am sure the young girls has u termed them didnt complain to you, they knew wat they were going into nd still walked right through it!!!

Your thinking is wayward. Does it make right? Or are you a baby mama too? Crap logic.
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Medunah: 4:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Emodeee:

Medunah oblongatacheesy. How var na? Every time I.C.U, I see a replica of missmossy.
Am fine thanks nd compliment of d season
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by henryhemon(m): 4:04am On Dec 23, 2015
Neoviper147:

No we know you are in America. ....this is Africa we have pratices and culture.
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Medunah: 4:04am On Dec 23, 2015
henryhemon:

Your thinking is wayward. Does it make right? Or are you a baby mama too? Crap logic.
Did u even read the post I replied b4 quoting me to spew trash? I never said or insinuated dat it is right, she was condemning only flavour like he is d only party involved hence my reply
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by pretydiva(f): 6:18am On Dec 23, 2015
Monalisa185:

woulda done that again if and only if you were blind...buh as it seems...you ain't....so there's no point...
seems ur d blind 1 here..no offense
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by pretydiva(f): 6:21am On Dec 23, 2015
motongs:
I guess religious reason is the idea behind this quote ! Pretydiva is a virgin. If you want to bang her then wife her.
tongue
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2015
henryhemon:

This is why the world have so much problem having no right to judge,what is wrong is wrong no matter who is involved but as usual the devil has come down on earth and quotes the bible part that suits him....judge not so that you won't be judged. So when peeps see evil it's now judge not.

mistakes happen

Even in d bible great men of God had baby mamas

Just realise ur mistakes nd move on abeg undecided
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by starbeautyworld(f): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2015
cute baby
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:

grin grin grin

Phyno's own loading
are you really Phyno's woman? cool
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by phatasschick(f): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Oh! Okay! Good to know cheesy

cold:

I'm not in the business of urging people,male, female or any other sexual nomenclature they go by these days to get married. I've got more pressing issues to focus my mind on like global warming and starving children than bother about who's tying the knot and who isn't
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Monalisa185(f): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
pretydiva:
seems ur d blind 1 here..no offense

haaa... I didn't call you blind na....shaaaa , Nobe fight....read the last part of my signature....
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Emodeee: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Medunah:

Am fine thanks nd compliment of d season

Same to you darling. come spend the christmas in ma crib na.
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Neoviper147:

Don't tell her that!
That's not the complete truth,just partial.
An that happens in many countries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Off Stunning New Look (photos) / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price / Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.