Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) (41307 Views)

Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Victni: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
@gistvic.com

Its Seems like Nigerian music superstar Davido is taking being a dad very seriously.

Pictures of himself and his first daughter Imade who he had with sophia Momodu, as they goof around and had fun have been shared on social media.

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/daddy-duties-obo-davido-have-fun-with.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Victni: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
cool
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by tstx(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
cool
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by jordyspices: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nice
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Roland17(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2018
What would be his response if the daughter inquires about the picture on his shirt?

Even if she does not ask, what is the girl’s evolving mindset and views about physical appearance, particularly her body as a girl child?

I have nothing against Davido but this is inappropriate and inconsiderate.

So much for daddy duties.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by OneCorner: 1:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Ahhh Davido having fun with his 3yo baby shocked
See as she dey open yansh for Davido sef
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Roland17:
What would be his response if the daughter inquires about the picture on his shirt?

Even if she does not ask, what is the girl’s evolving mindset and views about physical appearance, particularly her body as a girl child?

Child abuse,.
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by justtruth88miSt(f): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
the guy above me is a scammer grin
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Lizilicious(f): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Seen...

Next
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by gift2xl: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by BAVOSKI(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sey na my own daughter you won make he come chill with
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by MooreJozo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
cool
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Imade is now a cute little angel. She always look smart and lively.
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kids grow so fast, damn. She’s getting prettier. Davido is blessed , just like me, Diddy, jay-Z, Dj Khaled, Dango...etc.

Blessed!

1 Like

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Him mate dey camp fa. Now I understand why guys go to unimaginable extents to get Money....

4 Likes

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good for them.
Meanwhile, guys check my signature abeg.
Drop comments abeg
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Roland17:

by this time you still get time for this kind talk,,,kids grow up in streets and still become better persons ,some got all the morals from Childhood and still grow up fuuking up,,,

6 Likes

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Netfilix: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Roland17:

Wetin concern you?

Is she your daughter grin
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Inside camp abi.
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Alaadin(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Roland17:

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by neweraomo: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
OneCorner:
Ahhh Davido having fun with his 3yo baby shocked
See as she dey open yansh for Davido sef
shows the kinda dad your gonna be in the future.. idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
My in-law, have you decamped?
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
And this Davido should be in NYSC Camp na

Haaa... This country dey do partial shaaa

4 Likes

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Drinkwater(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dude is done with NYSC camp already.. Lol �

1 Like

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by pointstores(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Baba omo
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by logicalhumour: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
if my money will be enough to spoil all my kids till they die...

Then I wouldn't stress them at all, I've already hustled for them, what is life after all,

Anyways, the service in my signature is legit
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Plastic shoe......n.a. wa ohh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Inojie: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Wasn’t Part Of The Movie Script” / Ini Edo Shows Off Stunning New Look (photos) / Rapper, Vector Freestyles For Over 2 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.