Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Buhari Declares Free Higher Education - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Declares Free Higher Education (52373 Views)

Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Varsities — NUC / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / List Of Top 25 Universities In Africa In 2017 Ranked By Times Higher Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Cityguy: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
meforyou1:
#MouthAction. And #BodyOdour. That's the change the Janjaweedeans have imposed on innocent Nigerians
Pa, Dr, General Papa is an idealist, not a realist.
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Fulaman198(m): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Cityguy:

Pa, Dr, General Papa is an idealist, not a realist.

Chai You speak a ton of rubbish. There are countries in which education is free.

How is reality formed/constructed? Does it not start as an ideal first before it becomes a reality? Please go and educate yourself.
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Fulaman198(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fulaman198:

Chai!! You speak a ton of rubbish. There are countries in which education is free.

How is reality formed/constructed? Does it not start as an ideal first before it becomes a reality? Please go and educate yourself.
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Cityguy: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fulaman198:

Chai You speak a ton of rubbish. There are countries in which education is free.

Thank you Mr igunnu. How many tons of 'rubbish did you help me pack? Yes na, to you every idea translates to reality. Thank you, any recommendations as to any fulainstitute I can go educate myself?
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Fulaman198(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Cityguy:

Thank you Mr igunnu. How many tons of 'rubbish did you help me pack? Yes na, to you every idea translates to reality. Thank you, any recommendations as to any fulainstitute I can go educate myself?

I'm aware that there are people like who out there with extremely low standards in how a government should operate and function. People like yourself, who enjoy wallowing in the corruption brought on by your forefathers that have ruined this country with their abysmal inner-character and morals. Instead of praising Buhari for having a positive vision for this country, people like you who would like to see this country further sink insult him. I'm curious to know if you have anything functioning upstairs (to be more precise, in case if you have no idea what I'm referring to, I'm referring to whether you have a brain or not).

I just can't seem to comprehend how someone can shoot someone down for having great ideals for a country unless that person himself is A. An agent of the West. or B. Utterly retar@3@
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Cityguy: 12:11am On Dec 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

I'm aware that there are people like who out there with extremely low standards in how a government should operate and function. People like yourself, who enjoy wallowing in the corruption brought on by your forefathers that have ruined this country with their abysmal inner-character and morals. Instead of praising Buhari for having a positive vision for this country, people like you who would like to see this country further sink insult him. I'm curious to know if you have anything functioning upstairs (to be more precise, in case if you have no idea what I'm referring to, I'm referring to whether you have a brain or not).

I just can't seem to comprehend how someone can shoot someone down for having great ideals for a country unless that person himself is A. An agent of the West. or B. Utterly retar@3@
Hmmm, thank you again brainiac, or more aptly psycho-brainiac. Pls, let's keep it at our levels cos it's a sign of poor upbringing if you could just come to an anonymous forum to insult others forebears. If you are so pained certain people do not praise your 'messiah', why not commit suicide? At least that spares you the trouble of having to fight online cos people have different views to yours.
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Openatyn(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2015
This move is a good indices to show that PMB is going to change Nigeria for good, i just advice there should be better allocation also for security sector in our Nation... thumb up for buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Fulaman198(m): 12:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Cityguy:

Hmmm, thank you again brainiac, or more aptly psycho-brainiac. Pls, let's keep it at our levels cos it's a sign of poor upbringing if you could just come to an anonymous forum to insult others forebears. If you are so pained certain people do not praise your 'messiah', why not commit suicide? At least that spares you the trouble of having to fight online cos people have different views to yours.

Wow, so I should just go and die? I'm sorry, that's very unlikely to happen. Unlike you, I share in the same vision for Buhari's Nigeria. A Nigeria in which many people are educated, a Nigeria in which we have many qualified Engineers and Scientists. Nigeria would be so prosperous and great and be able to compete with the likes of China, United States, S. Korea, Germany, India, etc. That is the only way to garner respect in this world! When your country is doing well, more people will hold a higher level of respect for you.

I'm sorry I insulted your ancestors, however, I'm not sorry that I insulted you. Your attitude is despicable. How could someone want the worst for their own country? Unless if they are suffering from a serious infection of the brain.
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Fulaman198(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Openatyn:
This move is a good indices to show that PMB is going to change Nigeria for good, i just advice there should be better allocation also for security sector in our Nation... thumb up for buhari

Nicely said! If GEJ was doing this, I would have been rooting for him the same way as well.
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Cityguy: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

Wow, so I should just go and die? I'm sorry, that's very unlikely to happen. Unlike you, I share in the same vision for Buhari's Nigeria. A Nigeria in which many people are educated, a Nigeria in which we have many qualified Engineers and Scientists. Nigeria would be so prosperous and great and be able to compete with the likes of China, United States, S. Korea, Germany, India, etc. That is the only way to garner respect in this world! When your country is doing well, more people will hold a higher level of respect for you.

I'm sorry I insulted your ancestors, however, I'm not sorry that I insulted you. Your attitude is despicable. How could someone want the worst for their own country? Unless if they are suffering from a serious infection of the brain.
Eyaa! Well you sorry means nothing to me and what you termed insult does not remove one single hair from my body. I obviously do not need any ratification of my attitude from your likes. Just that I would love to know what that brain infection is called, my 'educated' activist. Buhariasis?
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by GLOBALINF: 12:28am On Dec 23, 2015
hopelink1:
Technical lie
Na wen u wan get sense
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Fulaman198(m): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Cityguy:

Eyaa! Well you sorry means nothing to me and what you termed insult does not remove one single hair from my body. I obviously do not need any ratification of my attitude from your likes. Just that I would love to know what that brain infection is called, my 'educated' activist. Buhariasis?

Buhari fanboyism perhaps?

Being a visionary is a good thing, maybe one day when you are old and wrinkly you will finally have the sense and knowledge you should currently have.
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2015
boygeorge:
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured that there will be free eduction for science, technology and education students in tertiary institutions.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/buhari-declares-free-higher-education/125583.html#TOXmbsO2ZHVFegYL.99

Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Cityguy: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

Buhari fanboyism perhaps?

Being a visionary is a good thing, maybe one day when you are old and wrinkly you will finally have the sense and knowledge you should currently have.
Maybe. I'm not old, wrinkly and silly you know. Perhaps you have the knowledge and sense of zombie which makes you itch whenever any criticism of your idol is made. Not everyone is a go-go.
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Fulaman198(m): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Cityguy:

Maybe. I'm not old, wrinkly and silly you know. Perhaps you have the knowledge and sense of zombie which makes you itch whenever any criticism of your idol is made. Not everyone is a go-go.

You have extremely poor reading comprehension skills, it comes as no surprise that you are against all that Buhari is doing. Re-read what I wrote again, or maybe I should summarise it for you in simple lame man's broken English.

"Hopefully, you go get sense when you are old and wrinkly, because you do not have it right now"
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by theokalu7(m): 1:04am On Dec 23, 2015
I guess futo has up to 700 k students, sha na estimate, are we gonna be on scholarship...

Everyone In futo is technology based.

I pray it happens even if only to the present year ones
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Fulaman198(m): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2015
theokalu7:
I guess futo has up to 700 k students, sha na estimate, are we gonna be on scholarship...

Everyone In futo is technology based.

I pray it happens even if only to the present year ones

Complete tech school only comprised of tech majors right?
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Cityguy: 1:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

You have extremely poor reading comprehension skills, it comes as no surprise that you are against all that Buhari is doing. Re-read what I wrote again, or maybe I should summarise it for you in simple lame man's broken English.

"Hopefully, you go get sense when you are old and wrinkly, because you do not have it right now"
English teacher, thanks, na 'lay man' me I know, no be 'lame man'. And how would I 'comprehend'? Mind you, I'm not the only one that fail to 'comprehend' whenever it comes to 'what Buhari is doing'. Don't even know how I'm able to hold this down with you. I am done. Your sermon is taken. Happy now? Thank God yours is not a death threat. I truly give that to you. Some can't hold in such venom you know. Gotten enough of this trash for one night. Wish you well my dear friend. Ciao!
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2015
hopelink1:
Technical lie
maybe it never come you IJN,maybe your name never appear in any change register Amen
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Fulaman198(m): 1:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Cityguy:

English teacher, thanks, na 'lay man' me I know, no be 'lame man'. And how would I 'comprehend'? Mind you, I'm not the only one that fail to 'comprehend' whenever it comes to 'what Buhari is doing'. Don't even know how I'm able to hold this down with you. I am done. Your sermon is taken. Happy now? Thank God yours is not a death threat. I truly give that to you. Some can't hold in such venom you know. Gotten enough of this trash for one night. Wish you well my dear friend. Ciao!

I mean you no harm, I just want the best for this country. Know that it is all in good fun my friend. Have a good night's rest and a wonderful Christmas if I do not see you around.
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 23, 2015
There's nothing like over statement in PMB's speech it was detailed and specified,I hope and pray 2016 becomes the year we all change agents have scratching for,God Bless PMB God Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
Because this technology is on her way
it started in nairaland and will end in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Lordave:
According to APC bats, Booohari is a god-president.
your muther's body odour is the worst.Visionless sadist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Abdhool(m): 4:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Hold PMB responsible if otherwise.... coz i trust Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina and Garba Sheu
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 23, 2015
udeagbalaC:
it started in nairaland and will end in nairaland.
keep dreaming don't think about your future and that of your children, although you r comfortable housa Fulani chopping your hands in the name of sharia
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by dombenis(m): 5:53am On Dec 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
In Japanese, "yio shini, yio shinai (good thinking, good product)."
when ill Nigeria president get wisdom.? .while can't he stop this fuel scarcity first before making this or that promise

Nigeria is a country where a citizens can never express thier feeling. yy
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Nasrite(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2015
may u live long our able presidooo ;Dmay u live long our able presidooo
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by mcnuel001(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm, another unscrupulous talk. Ok ooooo, If we complain about fuel scarcity they'll say Buhari has apologised.

Please how many liters of apology do you have in your car?
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2015
mcnuel001:

Please how many liters of apology do you have in your car?
100 liters of apology will last you till the new year cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by mcnuel001(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2015
quid:
100 liters of apology will last you till the new year cheesy cheesy cheesy
U go fear na.lol
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2015
udeagbalaC:
maybe it never come you IJN,maybe your name never appear in any change register Amen
this is a simpleton I
Re: Buhari Declares Free Higher Education by coolhumble(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
Is Buhari still making promises? He's really a dull.ard.

No you are the real dullard here. He did not.make a promise but he declared free education.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.