Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) (62430 Views)

Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Buhari Bows To Outrage, Orders Reduction Of Presidency’s N19bn Budget. / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Burger01(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
femi4:
In front bawo?
OP wetin do your eye?
Don't mind the Op, he smoked that skunk again. In front ko, in back ni. Mischievous person smiley
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by banio: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Akpabio can't believe his eyes. He is so happy and smiling
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Stanbeto: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
It does not Change his Person
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
vedaxcool:
Nothing spoil. But op what is your definition of front of someone? Buhari bowed facing the stairs or abi Akpabio ghost siddon for stairs?
I wonder oooo. e be like say OP get eye problem.. Buhari is not directly facing Akpabio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
rakish:
Senator Akpabio: Oh my God I can't believe this.
look well ..he is not facing Akpabio or what ever u call him
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
the bestest president so far. Buhari for for president 2019. Haters come out and chop me raw tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by amanze15(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:
The Great pedophile and terrorist. On behalf of my entire family and lineage in yorubaland, I greet you sir!
undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Intendy: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
vedaxcool:
Nothing spoil. But op what is your definition of front of someone? Buhari bowed facing the stairs or abi Akpabio ghost siddon for stairs?
the man was making a general bow and not to Akpabio.
PMB is the peoples man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sai Baba. Humble and principled is the word
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by watered(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Who can see that broken seat please? NASS spends N120bn annually but can't fix that seat. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Adeevah(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
This OP is a dundee...is it only akpabio u see the pix...
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by muh4eva(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lanceslot:
Yea! a man of protocol who disobeyed 3 court orders in 7 months.
Do me a favour jump into the lagoon grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Hernandez88(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Name them!

Lanceslot:
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by santino09: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice one baba. More of these democratic shows and your haters would reduce.
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
He wasn't bowing to Akpabio. He was doing the customary bow people are expected to do after addressing the Senate. You take 3 bows. To the right, center and left sections of the house.

Awon olodo ni gbogbo bloggers yin.
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by profmallory(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
SAI BAba, May your reign bring succor to us ooo
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Muttybabe:
GREAT BABA
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Will he do that in his office? The guy's too tall and doesn't want to block the camera. He's not any bowing down anything.
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by teekay213(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
there were siting down claping,what happened to their legs that they can stand up and clap for my president.
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
I just don't know why I Love this man. cool
Because he is immune to lootocracy, corruption, stealing and always have the masses and the future of the Youths and Nation first.
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by ogundeleai(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
I just don't know why I Love this man. cool
I share same curiosity with you. Am still trying to find out why he remained my favourite any day
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
Akathriel:

Even the gods are in luv with him. Y do you think Ebele Jonathan was kicked & booted out for his sake? grin
hahahahhaha lmao cheesy

Nice one jawe baba cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by kenoz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
@op, he's not bowing for akpabio, he's bowing for all the lawmakers
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Humble president. The iron fist in the velvet glove.
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sweetlemon:
He wasn't bowing to Akpabio. He was doing the customary bow people are expected to do after addressing the Senate. You make 3 bows. To the right, center and left sections of the house.

Awon olodo ni gbogbo bloggers yin.
cheesy
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by joshrare(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
He's probably ready to die by beheading and he wants Godswill akpabio to take off his blocked head

Where are the wailers?
Don't quote me
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Arebay(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by cole265(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Akpabio sef fear!
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by billyG(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lanceslot:
Abeg which court orders he disobey?
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by Krayzeejhay(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Akpabio be like 'chai!,baba no make ur cap fall o,ur bald head fit cause another fight 4 here!..

Buhari be like 'see yeye dey smell!,na EFCC go open gate for you..theif!'
Re: Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) by ODUBEZE: 1:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Lanceslot:
Don't mind them! they are only praising him because he is a renown dictator!
He took a bow, has he done what other presidents has not done?
It is well! Nigerians forget so soon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.