Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. (60546 Views)

Nigeria: Universities And A Growing Army Of First-class Graduates - Iyabo Lawal / Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria / Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by XaintJoel20: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
odutolasodiq:
hav u heard about OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY? please check webometrics, get updated and thank me later. lolz
Outdated school. We are talking about post colonial and up to date school like Uniben. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by XaintJoel20: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
avicky:

You are wrong dude. There are only two universities in Nigeria, OAU Oba awon University and the rest and that's where your unibend falls.
I think you got me on the wrong side. I am not talking about glorified secondary school like OAU.
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by SlyCharlie(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Of the greatest FUTOITES!!!!!! GREAT!. . Proudly Repping FUTO! . . Technology For Service
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by XaintJoel20: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
espionagesavvy:

Joel iyoha, unibest na also my Alma.. Osariemen say make I find u. Go him office go see am, im wan dash u mark..
Na our alma Mater. Tell Osariemen make he keep he mark. I no need am again...
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by preciousMI1(f): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Holywizard:
Nekedite
naked wire
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by winzy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gracito:
If you ask me, na who I go ask? Meanwhile, Zikites,kedu? grin cheesy

Me a zikite too, what's up?
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by avicky(f): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
XaintJoel20:

I think you got me on the wrong side. I am not talking about glorified secondary school like OAU.
Eeyah, quel dommage. You got me wrong too.
I'm not talking of kindergarten schools. I'm talking of ivy league and ur unibend is not anyway near it.

You no know d meaning of Oba awon University? Ask Google mbok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by avicky(f): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
XaintJoel20:

Outdated school. We are talking about post colonial and up to date school like Uniben. Lol.
Post colonial kwa? Then ours should be pre colonial.

Up to date? In what if I may ask?

Do as he said. Ask webometrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Gracito(f): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
winzy:

Me a zikite too, what's up?
I'm good love, yu?
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by geemeshin(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
costandi:
A UNN graduate is ahead of you naturally!
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by chuksvee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Of the greatest FUTOITES!!!!!! GREAT!. . Proudly Repping FUTO!
Thats how we roll
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Uzyvicks(f): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
EBSUITES
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by eyhannu: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Technology For Self Reliance... I mean #FUTA
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by XaintJoel20: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
avicky:
Post colonial kwa? Then ours should be pre colonial.
Up to date? In what if I may ask?
Do as he said. Ask webometrics.
Let's be factual. How authentic and reliable is 'Webomatrics'
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by XaintJoel20: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
avicky:

Eeyah, quel dommage. You got me wrong too.
I'm not talking of kindergarten schools. I'm talking of ivy league and ur unibend is not anyway near it.

You no know d meaning of Oba awon University? Ask Google mbok.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Did you say Kindergarten??
Please what is the meaning of 'Oba Awon'
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by fweshboss(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
OK so no FUTMITE for here??
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by avicky(f): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
XaintJoel20:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Did you say Kindergarten??
Please what is the meaning of 'Oba Awon'
King of . ..
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by avicky(f): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
XaintJoel20:

Let's be factual. How authentic and reliable is 'Webomatrics'
Ask Google nau. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by KoladeKoded(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Of The Greatest IFE...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by DrCee(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
XaintJoel20:
There are only two universities in Nigeria, Unibest (Uniben) and others.
Unibest, my Alma Mater...
...there r two varsities in naija, university of Nigeria and odaz
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Opracus(f): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Am proud to b a Ladokite ,d joy of omo ladoke in me
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by 9japatroit(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
avicky:

You are wrong dude. There are only two universities in Nigeria, OAU Oba awon University and the rest and that's where your unibend falls.
stop hating,just say your own and pass.
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by avicky(f): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
9japatroit:
stop hating,just say your own and pass.
I have said mine and I left until you quoted me in your foolishness. Hating? That word has really lost its meaning. Go and assist your mum in the kitchen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by swaggprofessor(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
if u have not been to unimaid FORGET IT u r still a learner. Maidites I hail oooo
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by reachome(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
GogetterMD:
Bros, na only you waka come?
abi nw
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by lyricalz: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ever articulate, reasonable lasuite ooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by jhidey08(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
ademasta:

Woooooow!!!!! No be small thing o... Abeg wch Jide be dis o? Electrical?
Abdulsamad Jide ur ICSA boy wink
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided grin
idris4r83:
The best school in nigeria
grin
idris4r83:
The best school in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by 9japatroit(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
avicky:

I have said mine and I left until you quoted me in your foolishness. Hating? That word has really lost its meaning. Go and assist your mum in the kitchen.

sorry i do no negotiate with children.
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by dhevid(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
AAU my alma mater. A.k.a Another Anointed University...

Greatest AAUites
#rep college of medinice
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ayt27:

Bro the only school there wey I see na Ui and Unilag and the only reason Zaria is there is because of aeronautics programme. Oga call University Of Ilorin, call Uniben, call UNN....

No make I open OAU ynash for here ooo

Intimidation we condone not
you are utmostly right about OAU. It is an abomination that a KING be grouped with its subjects. OAU means OBA AWON UNIVERSITY and as such should be rightfully and exclusively magnified among nigerian universities. Am sure you are not hating on GREAT-IFE because you are not one of the post-utme rejects who later found solace in one mumu university. #GREAT-IFE.
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by ademasta(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
jhidey08:
Abdulsamad Jide ur ICSA boy wink
Wow... No be small thing o! We still come jam for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.