Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Is This An Appropriate Dressing At This Age? (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This An Appropriate Dressing At This Age? (pic) (979 Views)

Is The Father Regarded As The Head Of The Home In This Age / Someone Should Help Solve This Age Long Riddle / Opinion: Anything Wrong With Dressing Like This To Church? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This An Appropriate Dressing At This Age? (pic) by kessluvall(f): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
From her looks she's 14-15 years old. I saw her last week around the new flyover at the Entrance of Effurun-Warri Delta state.

She was wearing bum short walking 'sexily' with her elder sister and a kid.

The question is, will you allow ur teen kid sister Rock this in public?

Re: Is This An Appropriate Dressing At This Age? (pic) by gabinogem(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's part of the trend now... I'm use to looking at sweet laps & butts. I just feed my eyes with it & I'm not shy looking at those feminine gallops... the age, Hmmm even 5years - 6years kids are rocking on bumshorts nowadays.
Re: Is This An Appropriate Dressing At This Age? (pic) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Its funny how kids of 3, 4 or 5 years wear bumshorts abroad, and we see nothing wrong in it, rather we praise the fashion... buh when a 14 yr old girl wears it here, people must talk and bash her or the parents. smh
we are the words dat are supposed to be wearing these things more cos our weather is far hotter than theirs.

sha, all I gotta say is dat it depends on ur religion, beliefs and cultural background really. of course, u expect a deeper life person to rebuke this, and be disappointed.. buh someone else of opposite background will see it as nofin. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This An Appropriate Dressing At This Age? (pic) by Emodeee: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
gabinogem:
It's part of the trend now... I'm use to looking at sweet laps & butts. I just feed my eyes with it & I'm not shy looking at those feminine gallops... the age, Hmmm even 5years - 6years kids are rocking on bumshorts nowadays.

U r a paedophile in the making. So u take delight in looking at minors half unclad? Na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: Is This An Appropriate Dressing At This Age? (pic) by gabinogem(m): 3:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Emodeee:

U r a paedophile in the making. So u take delight in looking at minors half unclad? Na wa oh.
hypocrite... Go develop ur comprehension skills.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

REFUTAL: Over Ripe Bananas Don't Have Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) / Jazzy Okey Plans Big For Child’s Dedication Service / Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.