Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' (49140 Views)

Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting / Akwa Ibom Women To Protest Unclad, So That God Will Punish FG / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by obasegun88(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
What is a bag of rice/how much is a container/trailer load of rice compared to the "security vote" and "constituency allowance" he has being enjoying for over 16 years.

Should a politician decide to share houses, please collect it because someone would but VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU DEEMED FIT!

Mr Ogede; Alakwe of your ancestors shall visit you and judge you accordingly!
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by francis1909: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
THESE MAN DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS SAYING

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by BABANGBALI: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
This man deserves to be stoned
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by logica(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hahahaha...wey my share of the rice abeg? Make I partake in the "curse". *mschewwww*
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by adelujohn(m): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lolsssssss
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Gimme rice o...I no get voters card sha

una gods,whether na alekwu abi oleku no fit do anything,I'll chop and clean mouth,plate and pot.! grin

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Shinor(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rich4god:
And God will punish all the politicians that embezzled Nigeria's wealth...
I have said if we want to see our politicians deliver, we should declare the last Friday of every month National Curses Day where we rain curses on politicians and their families that haven't delivered.
Once the public agrees to this, you will see how politicians will start delivering on promises

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Mcowubaba: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mintek:
LOL
This is serious o...sort of "take my rice and vote me OR you die"
grin
Abeg send me dat picx..hahaha..I don pm _u

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Initiation rice...end time vote
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Rhea(f): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Sunday Ogebe is an overqualified idieeettt. Na rice dem take buy em own vote. Extraordinary mumu. Na so dem dey take sell their heritage all for a bag of rice. That god wey go kill the rice collector for don roast David Mark finish for inside hell oven.[/size]
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
lol,chai o,see wat poverty can do
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Pamelayoung: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
......and punish you too.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by JakesJ(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2015
I Would've Love To Say Shut-Up Sir, But All Thesame Keep Your Mouth Shut Before I'll Help You Shut It For You, You Fool Of The Century, Both You And Mark Or Line As It's Called Will Die Very Soon, I Mean A Disgraceful Death At That! The Rice And Tomatoes Have Being Collected And Will Be Used This Xmas, So You Guys Can Go An Meet Your Ancestor In Hell, Amen...... Alekwu Will Kill Both You And Mark First.........Nuntssssssss............
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/22/our-gods-will-punish-those-who-collect-david-marks-rice-without-voting-him-pdp-chieftain/
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by GLOBALINF: 12:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Rice indeed
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Alezy(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2015
that ogebe of a man should be ashamed of himself, I mark did well all these years why share rice to convince ppl. that's all he does in otukpo, when election is close, come home to share then rig to win and go back calling himself a great politician.

He she face a free and fair election for once and see how ppl hate him even in his own house. almost 16years as a senator and 8th a raw as a senate president and nothing to show.

If u go to otukpo where he is from, u will weep for those ppl. Under developed to the core. not one building has an elevator there. even in benue as a state.

Both suswan and mark are the biggest thieves I know.

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Ademolag(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2015
tell him GOD WILL ALSO PUNISH THOSE THAT THINKS RICE IS ALL WE ARE WORTH

2 Likes

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by obowunmi(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2015
Loool ... funny
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by obowunmi(m): 12:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Voting is not by force na
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by ODUBEZE: 12:45am On Dec 23, 2015
hehehe! this Sunday Ogebe must be a clown!
I pity anyone taking sides with these politicians.
Kai! if to say I dey I for collect the rice and eat because na our money wey him store him take buy am and na you that your god go punish!
Yeye people them no Wetin them suppose do them no go do am!
Believe me if Mark worked for his constituency as claimed he need not share rice @ the dime minute!
I was even expecting Sunday Ogebe to list his achievements but no way now he is making an excuse that he is unemployed! hahaha!
How many job(s) did the create all through the time he was collecting bogus salary?
Life is a circle!
It is well!
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by ODUBEZE: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2015
obasegun88:
What is a bag of rice/how much is a container/trailer load of rice compared to the "security vote" and "constituency allowance" he has being enjoying for over 16 years.

Should a politician decide to share houses, please collect it because someone would but VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU DEEMED FIT!

Mr Ogede; Alakwe of your ancestors shall visit you and judge you accordingly!
lolz!
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Ayatullah(m): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2015
To hell and blazes with David Mark and Idoma gods! What a shameful utterance from David Mark camp!
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Jamescosco: 1:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Now dat (odejo gewa) have become the (odejo goce oye) the story begins...........! Can he be probed if he does any good thing in that holy land for Gods sake as he is not our governor? Oleka ikwo oleka ma, we need more rice, we shall try our best but remember we are in the mode of change............ Gbammmmmmmmmm
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by padrey(m): 1:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Almighty God will punished all our leaders both present and past, that had the opportunity to hold political office and steal money that belong Nigerians...........David Mark if u done the needful, u will not go unpunished but Baba Mark but if it's contrary Haaaaaa Baba Mark bi e se da wahala si aye gbogbo mekunu atunbotan yin o ni se normal ooh......
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by pus20: 1:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Shakur86(m): 2:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Nawa o. E don turn curse? Abiamo ki shepee.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 23, 2015
Rich4god:

But first God will punish those that voted into power, politicians that embezzled Nigeria's wealth angry
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by jideflows(m): 4:42am On Dec 23, 2015
goldiam:
back to sender hahahaha
so u collect rice abi?? Get ready. ...
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Octech: 4:52am On Dec 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/22/our-gods-will-punish-those-who-collect-david-marks-rice-without-voting-him-pdp-chieftain/
Idoma people are not fools that could easily be bought over with common rice any longer, that is not the dividend of democracy we seek, so even if he likes, he can do better than that, it won't change his ugly past for good 16 years as a senator without achieving any thing reasonable. As for Apa creation, you can't blame any body for complaining because that has been his political strategy to deceive IDOMA people. You don't promise what you know is not within Ur power. So spare your curse for you don't even know any God. The God that we know can't punish any body for taking what should ordinarily be given to them by right. If so, D. Mark himself should have been punished a million times. Have you asked yourself, how many lives, properties and how much money that has been claimed by this man? Our God is a just man. We need change of personality whether good or bad.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Kingbusssy(m): 5:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Rich4god:
yes, my brother. & also where did he found the he's giving to people!!! Is it not Nigerians money
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by howfarwhatagwan: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2015
My dear David Mark the senate is not your birthright... please enough is enough just retire even the Apa state you promised your people you couldn't deliver. I will say the same to Gemade if not that his opponent was a pure case of from frying pan to hot fire I hope in the next election the opposition will put up a better candidate so that Gemade can also retire...

Please oh if you need the rice collect it but please feel free to vote whoever you want..... hahaha
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by cococandy(f): 6:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Mtchew.
Just imagine the stupid statement
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by DaniDani(m): 6:05am On Dec 23, 2015
goldiam:
back to sender hahahaha
Did you collect his rice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio / Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.