Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' (49127 Views)

Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting / Akwa Ibom Women To Protest Unclad, So That God Will Punish FG / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by prof22(m): 6:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Ds statement is coming from a frustrated man at a confused state of mind. So david was busy "working Underground" for 16yrs ? Wow ! See some good examples of David, David in d bible never worked underground, David Villa is always at d front scoring goals, David Oyedepo (upper ground) blessing people, david guetta (upperground) missing beat, Davil Liuz... Na underground he wan develop? Na underground people vote am ? In be engineer? He should just #kontunu to work underground and allow the people at upperground to vote CHANGE. Dat man said Is he d state governor? See , ds is what is killing PDP - blame sharing - and it will Kill and bury them forever and ever amen. David Mark is a failure. He partook in all d scandals. His name will come out in Dansaki or suzuki second admission list very soon, he go build beta house buy helicopter dey take fly up and down. He should mention his achievement. Nigerian politicians have abused RICE. They should start sharing Yam and egg, Semo, Wheat and lots more must it be rice everytime. Hanhan. All ds rice that you are sharing there is *clears throat* We d association of OFIN (Other Foods In Nigeria) is saying no to hatred. We are all nigerian food. Share us today. embarassedDs statement is coming from a frustrated man at a confused state of mind. So david was busy "working Underground" for 16yrs ? Wow ! See some good examples of David, David in d bible never worked underground, David Villa is always at d front scoring goals, David Oyedepo (upper ground) blessing people, david guetta (upperground) missing beat, Davil Liuz... Na underground he wan develop? Na underground people vote am ? In be engineer? He should just #kontunu to work underground and allow the people at upperground to vote CHANGE. Dat man said Is he d state governor? See , ds is what is killing PDP - blame sharing - and it will Kill and bury them forever and ever amen. David Mark is a failure. He partook in all d scandals. His name will come out in Dansaki or suzuki second admission list very soon, he go build beta house buy helicopter dey take fly up and down. He should mention his achievement. Nigerian politicians have abused RICE. They should start sharing Yam and egg, Semo, Wheat and lots more must it be rice everytime. Hanhan. All ds rice that you are sharing there is *clears throat* We d association of OFIN (Other Foods In Nigeria) is saying no to hatred. We are all nigerian food. Share us today.

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by prof22(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2015
Ds statement is coming from a frustrated man at a confused state of mind. So david was busy "working Underground" for 16yrs ? Wow ! See some good examples of David, David in d bible never worked underground, David Villa is always at d front scoring goals, David Oyedepo (upper ground) blessing people, david guetta (upperground) missing beat, Davil Liuz... Na underground he wan develop? Na underground people vote am ? In be engineer? He should just #kontunu to work underground and allow the people at upperground to vote CHANGE. Dat man said Is he d state governor? See , ds is what is killing PDP - blame sharing - and it will Kill and bury them forever and ever amen. David Mark is a failure. He partook in all d scandals. His name will come out in Dansaki or suzuki second admission list very soon, he go build beta house buy helicopter dey take fly up and down. He should mention his achievement. Nigerian politicians have abused RICE. They should start sharing Yam and egg, Semo, Wheat and lots more must it be rice everytime. Hanhan. All ds rice that you are sharing there is *clears throat* We d association of OFIN (Other Foods In Nigeria) is saying no to hatred. We are all nigerian food. Share us today. embarassedDs statement is coming from a frustrated man at a confused state of mind. So david was busy "working Underground" for 16yrs ? Wow ! See some good examples of David, David in d bible never worked underground, David Villa is always at d front scoring goals, David Oyedepo (upper ground) blessing people, david guetta (upperground) mixing beat, Davil Liuz... Na underground he wan develop? Na underground people vote am ? In be engineer? He should just #kontunu to work underground and allow the people at upperground to vote CHANGE. Dat man said Is he d state governor? See , ds is what is killing PDP - blame sharing - and it will Kill and bury them forever and ever amen. David Mark is a failure. He partook in all d scandals. His name will come out in Dansaki or suzuki second admission list very soon, he go build beta house buy helicopter dey take fly up and down. He should mention his achievement. Nigerian politicians have abused RICE. They should start sharing Yam and egg, Semo, Wheat and lots more must it be rice everytime. Hanhan. All ds rice that you are sharing there is *clears throat* We d association of OFIN (Other Foods In Nigeria) is saying no to hatred. We are all nigerian food. Share us today.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Otokpa22(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Mr. Sunday Ogebe, a chieftain? From whence cometh thou? Ok; now I know Y u are called a chieftain. Now I know Y u say what u said. For a man who have served 4 16 years, his service will speak for him "chieftain"
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by amaechi1: 6:31am On Dec 23, 2015
Oga Ogbehe, if God will punish those who collected rice bought with the money that was stolen from the national treasury, what will happen to those who looted the treasury. JUST ASKING!

2 Likes

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by CioAngels(f): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Mr telephone is not for the poor, mr 5k scholarship giver with all you have stolen, 5k scholarship. Shameless and wickedman. By the way, after sixteen year in the senate, what are you still looking for in the senate? Oh, you want immunity to cover you all your life against probe? You better allow others to go and steal too becos senate is not your family cbn vault. Probe is turn by turn, just wait for your turn and don,t run to senate for shield. Saraki time will come too.

3 Likes

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by olayinkajnr(m): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Did he give it to them in the first place just so they could vote for him? Nonsense... Ceremony after Christmas
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by engrusmankudu34(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2015
who owns d money used for d rice? what has he done to d people.

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by olayinkajnr(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2015
amaechi1:
Oga Ogbehe, if God will punish those who collected rice bought with the money that was stolen from the national treasury, what will happen to those who looted the treasury. JUST ASKING!

Lmao, God will bury dem alive
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by shegra58: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2015
goldiam:
back to sender hahahaha
na ordinary rice him dey distribute wey dem dey curse like this,wetin u won make SantaDasuki wey dey share money like pure water cum oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by kbbanj10(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2015
if they bring rice collect it, if they bring yam collect it this politicians are bunch of selfish people capitalising on the poverty in the land majorly created by them. They will only come wen they need our votes. visionless people
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by kunleajao(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Back to sender as a matter of fact to all your generation useless people let me ask you where did you see money to buy those rice you share to people. Nah part of their right they collected, is it not the same money you people have stolen. O le gbe o le gba.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Syjibrin(f): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2015
Ogebe or what ever your name is called. Your justification can not and will never stand the test of time. As far as the truth stand David Alayichenu Bonaventure Mark AKA okpokpowulu has not only fail The good people of Idoma land but also fail himself woefully. It is obvious that david mark does not meant good for the Idoma people. I would like to draw your attention to ur baseless Defence on the issue of D Mark failure to developed Idoma land if i may quote you right as regards to the development you said, was he the Governor that will developed Idoma land that shows that you either refused to acknowledged a simple fact or you Are a novis in what it take for someone to be in the legislative chamber. With due respect Mr Ogebe let me ask you simple question what is the constituency allowance paid to the legislative members meant for? Is it not to use part of the money to develope their constituency? I am an INDIGENE of Idoma by virtue of place of birth i was born and bred in Idoma land but presently i base in Kano State for some of you that have ever been to Kano State if you Are coming from Zaria to Kano city the fly over that is in front of Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital was built by Senator lado who represented Kano central who was the ordinary floor member when your so call mentor david mark was the senate president for eight years still he was voted out by the electorate because they felt that, that was not enough not to even talk of the job he gave so many Kano State people during his reign @ the senate. I will like to categorically challenge you Ogebe to point at single project that D Mark embark on in Zone C and i will resolve to support him just mention one. And for the Apa State the era of propaganda is gone we Initially gave him benefits of doubt by voting him in because of so called Apa State but he prove us wrong by representing his own pocket and family members only knowing fully well that only his family members can not make him to win Election eventually he need the vote of non family members to be in the Red chamber. Sorry if i am been insolent and any inconvenience my write up must have cause the General public is highly regretted at this point i bring my comment to a stand still. GOD BLESS PEOPLE OF IDOMA LAND GOD BLESS PEOPLE OF IGALA LAND AND ABOVE ALL GOD BLESS NIGERIA I REST MY CASE I remain my humble self Sy Jibrin every other one fail 2 stand the test of time

2 Likes

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by ledaman: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2015
My fellow Benue people pls and pls collect the rice and even ask for the remaining ingredients to Cook it. and vote for the best candidate I guess if Mark or rack has developed his constituency or state he need not to share stomach infrastructure development gift. and for the insane man raining curses I strongly believed those curses are for his generations.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by prof12(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Thank God you people have gods and not God.
Chaii because of election rice is flowing.
This is an insult to the entire idoma people.
Mark is a disgrace to our modern democracy.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by gbishman: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2015
MArk has spent 16 so called years in the senate and now the people have said his presence there has not affected them in any way and now u share rice and beans for them to eat and vote u into power again and castigate them for taking the gifts.
For your information no one refuses a gift especially when its bought with tax payers money except u saying it is a bribe then i will understand.
Gone are the days of stomach infrastructure let other people go to the senate and make a difference.
It's pure common sense taking quote frrom Gabriel Igbinedion who said it is normal for a child to fail and repeat a class but if he does that consecutively he is asked to withdraw.
Shekena
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by oduz: 7:55am On Dec 23, 2015
LEGISLOOTER
After getting paid for the past 6 months without moving a single motion

You now serve RICE garnished with CURSES

We Forgive your eating our YAMS for 16 years

We thank God for letting you witness the POOR use telephone

Great IDOMAS please do the Needful

The Land is Green cool
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by BryNin89(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Hahahahahaha I dey laugh oooooo, yeye people after 16 good years hehehehe..... I reserve my comment in abeyance
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Objectives: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2015
David Mark and his supporters just do not have any shame, If 4 world cups passed, and you did nothing reasonable for your constituency, you should be left in a cage with 4 starved carnivores.

I mean if you can't point to at least 5 useful developments you brought to these people, you don't have any business occupying that seat, your balls should feel the weight of Tyson Fury's punches.

I don't blame you at all, In saner climes you won't even have the guts to say such nonsense about exchanging rice for votes,

I blame those people who did not throw stones and chase you away with sharpened machetes & sticks when you brought rice to them.

The effrontery.

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by dgysoft(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2015
na wah, u lost because u were very stingy with u rice imagine i no get even one bowl and u wan win. abeg nest time share the rice every where
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Bestbeelieve: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Nothin dey happin!we go chop am clean mouth. Even sef e fit add turkey and veg oil join. Shameless politicians.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Ryda(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/22/our-gods-will-punish-those-who-collect-david-marks-rice-without-voting-him-pdp-chieftain/

Thunda faya you OGEBE
how much is a bag of rice compared to every million your party looted

thank GOD i did not vote any bagga.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by kunzo: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2015
The man is indirectly spoiling market for Mark the way mama peace and fayose spoiled market for Jonathan. I still dey watch
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2015
If I call this man stu.pid I'll have to apologise to the real Stu.pid people.
Imagine an elder saying this rubbish to people who you want their votes!!!
I don't really know why most of the PDP members resort to curses, emotional blackmail and utter stupidity when they are facing defeat. Gosh!! Were we hypnotised not to know that those people are brainless, visionless, useless and lack human sympathy for the good part of 16 years!!!!??
PDP is a cursed party with greedy people having zero human feelings.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by snoopdg(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2015
If truly he was charismatic and really was representing the good people of his senatorial district he needed not to give out rice and one hungry man will not stand by and use the gods to curse anyone. Giving them rice should be a free will offering not to get votes and get to office to recoup the expenses and pay suppliers. Why was he sacked if truly he won the election, it's not by force to represent his people, another person should be given the chance. Stop deceiving the people with rice that he won't give after winning the election.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by naijafresh: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
The rice didn't belong to him in the first place, so curse isn't valid.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Doncharis(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/22/our-gods-will-punish-those-who-collect-david-marks-rice-without-voting-him-pdp-chieftain/
My friend exercise of franchise is not by force but choice.Saying you will punish the public because they didn't vote you is antidemocratic therefore, should be avoided at all cost..the people you represented for 16yrs deserve something better than rice
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Meritocracy: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Why not tell Alekwu to mobilise people for mark. Don't you know Alekwu is angry as David Mark never give it yam and oil for 16yrs
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by blackmaine: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Nobody is against him, just that let him allow the people to make their choice even if he had given them gifts during his campaign thats zoo politics for u . Oga no dey curse ur people ooo!
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by ddeola: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Stupid people ! This guy should be arrested for his useless statement. At least, the people are telling them that they have wised-up.

Una don enter one chance...lol grin grin grin
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Rich4god(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

But first God will punish those that voted into power, politicians that embezzled Nigeria's wealth angry
How many times have the votes of average Nigerians counted... Abi you just dey comment for commenting sake...
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by sage2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

Oga Lala, help me see of my thread is worthy of fp. I really took time to create it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2819020/nairaland-2015-uni-poly-census
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Na today? O.Y.O

Back to them.. Rice kor, Plantain ni......smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.