Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Infinix Zero Overheats And Goes Off. Please HELP!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Zero Overheats And Goes Off. Please HELP!! (1802 Views)

6 Things To Do When Your Phone Overheats While Charging / 7 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Alway Overheats And How To Fix It / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Zero Overheats And Goes Off. Please HELP!! by kvngjesse(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
It gets very hot when charging and goes off on its own..
Re: My Infinix Zero Overheats And Goes Off. Please HELP!! by LILGWANZ(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Change the battery bro
Re: My Infinix Zero Overheats And Goes Off. Please HELP!! by Kingoflotto(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
LILGWANZ:
Change the battery bro
Gwanz my nigga hw far na
Re: My Infinix Zero Overheats And Goes Off. Please HELP!! by Chydobe: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Phone overheating could lead to; explosion, battery drainage or practically melting the central processing unit of your phone CPU. Click link below and see some of the reasons that could lead to phone overheating and you to end it immediately.

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/02/phone-overheating-reasons-for-cell-phone-overheating-how-to-stop-it/
Re: My Infinix Zero Overheats And Goes Off. Please HELP!! by Simeony007(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
If you can follow this simple trick
I use infinix zero 2 and my phone gets hot too
Changing the battery is not the solution as you won't get the follow come original battery again

Just root the phone with root king don't worry about bricking or anything it won't brick

After rooting,

use the titanium backup to search and disable anything that has thermal heat.

Then it won't disturb you again by switching off

But you must be mindful of the heat as it may explode your phone

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear Up Space On RAM / Anyone Using The Nokia X5? / Umidigi A3s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.