Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook (1890 Views)

I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK / Lady Sara Forbes The Yoruba Slave Who Became Goddaughter To The Queen Of England / See The First Known African Slave To Purchase His Freedom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by FisifunKododada: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
Saudi Arabia had an estimated 300,000 slaves in 1960. Slavery was then officially abolished, but unofficially continues to exist.

Who says that the Muslim world isn't modern? Sure they could hold old-fashioned auctions for African slaves. But instead they're leveraging the power of social media for their slave auctions.

Peace be upon you …

I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]

His description:

1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.

No it's not a joke. Saudi Arabia had an estimated 300,000 slaves in 1960. Slavery was then officially abolished, but unofficially continues to exist.

Saudis who travel outside their country sometimes bring their slaves with them, leading to run-ins with the law. One of the ugliest such incidents was the murder of a slave by a Saudi prince in London.

The court had heard that the murder of Abdulaziz was the final act in a "deeply abusive" master-servant relationship in which the prince carried out frequent attacks on his aide "for his own personal gratification".

Jurors were told that by the early hours of 15 February, Abdulaziz was so worn down and injured – having suffered a "cauliflower" ear and swollen eye from previous assaults – that he let Saud kill him without a fight.

Saud tried to cover up the true nature of his relationship with his servant, claiming they were "friends and equals", but a porter at the Marylebone hotel where they had stayed said Abdulaziz was treated "like a slave".

If progressives really cared about racism and sexism, they would take a hard look at the Muslim world. But of course, they don't.

Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
diaris God o!! .#SeeWetinDasukiCause undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by zinachidi(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
how we wan take interprete that arabic scribbling na?
Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by FisifunKododada: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
zinachidi:
how we wan take interprete that arabic scribbling na?

The interpretation is done above. See (starting with Peace be upon you...)
Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by fromnigeria(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by gists: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
fo0lishness!!
This is old fake news since 2012. A simple brain should have made you ask how come the intl human right community and press did not cover it? The only place you find it is on wordpress blogs own by people suffering from extremely acute islamophobia like the op
Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by mickeyenglish(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Post No Bill.........
Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by FisifunKododada: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
gists:
fo0lishness!!
This is old fake news since 2012. A simple brain should have made you ask how come the intl human right community and press did not cover it? The only place you find it is on wordpress blogs own by people suffering from extremely acute islamophobia like the op

cool Who mentioned Islam? Nobody but YOU. Now grow up and stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by gists: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool Who mentioned Islam? Nobody but YOU. Now grow up and stop making a fool of yourself.
Yeah pele (i.e sorry), I know truth hurts.
No need to hide behind a needle. you don't need to specifically mention the word islam before we deduce what gives you orgasm.
Now continue with your fo0lishness spreading old stale fake news.
Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by FisifunKododada: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
gists:

Yeah pele (i.e sorry), I know truth hurts.
No need to hide behind a needle. you don't need to specifically mention the word islam before we deduce what gives you orgasm.
Now continue with your fo0lishness spreading old stale fake news.

cool Pele ara e (sorry for yourself). E re ibanuje (see painment grin). If the story is false then prove it. Otherwise quietly go away. And again its Arab NOT Islam. They are not the same thing. One is a ethnic group the other is a religion. Please go back to school.
Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by Curlieweed: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool Pele ara e (sorry for yourself). E re ibanuje (see painment grin). If the story is false then prove it. Otherwise quietly go away. And again its Arab NOT Islam. They are not the same thing. One is a ethnic group the other is a religion. Please go back to school.

Actually, they (Islam and Arab) are almost synonymous. Islam or more correctly Mohammedanism is not actually a religion as some allege but a political tool for expanding Arab imperialism. That's the reason the moon god can only be worshipped in Arabic.

P.S. I am deeply islamophobic because Islam is a "religion" of piece. They bomb you and one piece of you here and other pieces of you over their. Alternatively , they cut a piece of you (usually your head or sometimes your limbs) with the glorious cry of "the moon god is great".

1 Like

Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by stevecantrell: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Slavery does still exist everywhere. The important thing is not to be a part of it. A lot of Nigerian households harbour one slave or the other, whether they know it or not.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Offers "Castrated African Slave" For Sale On Facebook by naijaking1: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
FisifunKododada:
Saudi Arabia had an estimated 300,000 slaves in 1960. Slavery was then officially abolished, but unofficially continues to exist.

Who says that the Muslim world isn't modern? Sure they could hold old-fashioned auctions for African slaves. But instead they're leveraging the power of social media for their slave auctions.

Peace be upon you …

I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]

His description:

1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.

No it's not a joke. Saudi Arabia had an estimated 300,000 slaves in 1960. Slavery was then officially abolished, but unofficially continues to exist.

Saudis who travel outside their country sometimes bring their slaves with them, leading to run-ins with the law. One of the ugliest such incidents was the murder of a slave by a Saudi prince in London.

The court had heard that the murder of Abdulaziz was the final act in a "deeply abusive" master-servant relationship in which the prince carried out frequent attacks on his aide "for his own personal gratification".

Jurors were told that by the early hours of 15 February, Abdulaziz was so worn down and injured – having suffered a "cauliflower" ear and swollen eye from previous assaults – that he let Saud kill him without a fight.

Saud tried to cover up the true nature of his relationship with his servant, claiming they were "friends and equals", but a porter at the Marylebone hotel where they had stayed said Abdulaziz was treated "like a slave".

If progressives really cared about racism and sexism, they would take a hard look at the Muslim world. But of course, they don't.

Allahu akbar!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How PDP Can Take The Presidency In 2019 / Who's The Best Africa President In 2017? / Just Before You Decide Join 2face Protest, Note That!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.