Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? (1947 Views)

Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / Did Goodluck Make Nigeria A Banana Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Oladipupo22: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
There's a story that's currently trending on twitter, about what a particular lady identified as Sexy Adunni thinks of the previous administration President led by Goodluck Jonathan...... See screenshot below...

She claims that TECNO Mobile released good phones last year in Phantom 5 and the likes because of Jonathan!

What do you make of this her assertions?

Source: www.twitter.com/sexyadunni

Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by benigneOne(f): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol. End time posts

1 Like

Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by lolaxavier(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Very dull assertion coming from a chopped off brain.

1 Like

Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Frontier2: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
I didn't succumb to this jare.Tecno has been releasing quality phones before Jonathan
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by benigneOne(f): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Frontier2:
I didn't succumb to this jare.Tecno has been releasing quality phones before Jonathan

Nna I tire. I wonder how an administration affects the productivity of a good company
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mk una no mind her. All she sabi na to dey ask guys for every latest Tecno fone wey come out
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by obailala(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol.. All these Jonathanians still holding on to worthless straws. Anyway, nothing could sound more ridiculous than the statement of Jonathan's former information minister (Maku) who thanked Jonathan for bringing Facebook to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Yorubago(f): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Mk una no mind her. All she sabi na to dey ask guys for every latest Tecno fone wey come out

C'mon sharrap

That's her opinion!!!

What is yours?
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Ijaya123: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2016
And he also brought Facebook to Nigeria. grin grin

Bunch of clowns.

1 Like

Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Ijaya123:

Bunch of clowns.

How stewpid you are to utter such
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Ijaya123: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

How stewpid you are to utter such

Why the insult? I guess it's an indication of your upbringing. Not going to join issues with you.
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by stalyf(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Lol. Different folks with what they think of the Jonathan's era though.

I think the GEJ's era was good for business as we had lot of growth and expansion, so technically, that lady might have a point
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Why would the woman not reason like that when a governor in a south west claimed he brought Shoprite to his state and he sees it as an achievement of his government.
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Yorubago:

C'mon sharrap

That's her opinion!!!

What is yours?
my opinion is that GEJ nearly ruined this nation
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by itsfarnas(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Lmao. what a load of...nevermind. the phones have been steadily improving but I doubt GEJ has anything to do with that.
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by ogashakiru(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2016
Smh. Tecno phones are great and all but if anything they succeeded despite GEJ not because of
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Wandeabbas: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2016
The man was clueless of what was going on in his own country but hey at least the phones make sense so if he had anything to do with it then great
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ijaya123:

Why the insult? I guess it's an indication of your upbringing. Not going to join issues with you.

I am sorry about that?
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Oladipupo22: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sincerely, that's what she thinks and I agree with her ultimately!

Just look at the kind of phones tECNO Mobile made last year and you'll understand how the Nigerian market have evolved!
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Oladipupo22: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ijaya123:

Bunch of clowns.

Smh
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Oladipupo22: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
pdpchangeapc:
Why would the woman not reason like that when a governor in a south west claimed he brought Shoprite to his state and he sees it as an achievement of his government.

You can imagine our country

Lwkmd
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by justmenoni: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
If an economy is bouyant a lot of companies will produce high quality goods knowing in mind that customers and prospective ones will eventually order but when an economy is fluctuating then to stay in business alot of companies might be considering low quality products so as to stay in business..

This is same from some govt...those days roads,bridges etc are constructed by julius berger but this days it's usually been done by all these chinko companies and you and I know what the results are....breads in Nigeria those days comes with sardines,egg,milk etc but now it's just about sugar and flour.. Not that bakeries can't afford to produce the old type of breads but the issue is who's going to buy them?

quote author=benigneOne post=42107767]

Nna I tire. I wonder how an administration affects the productivity of a good company [/quote]
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Yorubago(f): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
justmenoni:
If an economy is bouyant a lot of companies will produce high quality goods knowing in mind that customers and prospective ones will eventually order but when an economy is fluctuating then to stay in business alot of companies might be considering low quality products so as to stay in business..

This is same from some govt...those days roads,bridges etc are constructed by julius berger but this days it's usually been done by all these chinko companies and you and I know what the results are....breads in Nigeria those days comes with sardines,egg,milk etc but now it's just about sugar and flour.. Not that bakeries can't afford to produce the old type of breads but the issue is who's going to buy them?

quote author=benigneOne post=42107767]

Nna I tire. I wonder how an administration affects the productivity of a good company

I love this analysis of yours
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by callJesu: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by justmenoni: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thk u but we yorubas according to ur moniker aint going no where and we are not stupid grin

Yorubago:

I love this analysis of yours
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Lanretoye(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mtcheew,the thing wey dem dey call brain for inside her skull don rot.
Re: Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? by Frontier2: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
I dey laugh reading this

(1) (Reply)

As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) / I Recommend Anambra As A Model For Northern Nigeria – Labaran Maku / We Shall Declare Niger Delta A Republic On August 1 – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.