Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

“I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice (1058 Views)

President Buhari Will Soon Return Home- Solomon Dalung Says / Reasons Am Fighting Corruption- Buhari / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by Rafidi: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
“I am fighting tears” Youth Minister Barr. Solomon Dalung says Zaria killings is injustice

“I am fighting tears” Youth Minister Barr. Solomon Dalung says Zaria killings is injustice PDF Print E-mail
Written by freezak

Nigeria’s Minister of Youth and Sports, Barr. Solomon Dalung, Friday in an article condemned the killings of Shi’a members in zaria describing it as injustice. He says that the incidents were avoidable and he is heart broken by the needless carnage. in an artilce Solomn Dalung writes:

“The heart piercing reports of the unfortunate but ugly developments in Zaria is apprehensive. I am not interested in the justification or otherwise of actions of the actors but concerned with wastage of human lives. I am fighting tears as I write after watching some of video footage of wastage of human lives especially of women and small children.

However, now that it has happened, I am appealing to the leaders of the Islamic Movement to exercise calm and embrace peace. There is nothing that happened without the knowledge of Almighty Allah, He Who knows all. If He allowed all these to happen then, let’s look up to Him, the Master of judgment. We shall all stand before Him to give accounts of our deeds.

As advocate of sanctity of human lives and unrepentant adherent of human rights jurisprudence, silence in the circumstance cannot be golden. Whatever would have been the good reasons for these ugly developments, in my judgment, it was avoidable by all those responsible. As leaders, we have a responsibility of rational decisions and actions. I do not think that in the circumstances, rational judgment was in the general well-being of humanity.

As for injustice, there is no question as to where I stand. I will do everything within my capacity to promote peace. We need peace more than ever before to move this country forward. Much as I stand for peace, love and unity, I detest acts of violence and terrorism. Again, I emphasize that the unfortunate Zaria clash was avoidable by every civilized standard. For those that lost their lives, I pray God to reward their good deeds with aljanatu fidausi, amen”

source: http://www.thewhistleng.com

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2269:dalung-condemns-zaria-killing&catid=41:frontpage
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by glowithdan(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by Onyocha: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Front page

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by doublewisdom: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nonsense! He better cries blood. He suddenly "detests violence" because it happened to his Northern brothers. What about the people unjustly killed in the SE and SS recently? That one no reach to cry for? Abi he's just Islamic youths minister?

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by pet4ril(f): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
cry cry
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by ogahlouiskid18(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Am ogah Daniel. A second year student of #FUTO. Studying # quantity survey To no more about me visit www.facebook.com/ ogahnkemdaniel Am here to help the serious once. In every aspect. So I created a whatsapp Group. To join the group inbox 09084510578. Your success is my Concern
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is only in the zoo her military will use her ammunition paid by the same tax payers to kill her citizens only in the zoo, don't even quote me wicked people celebrating backwardness, what will it take coas to turn back and continue his journey next day or even government given them public holiday to do their rituals, democracy means government for all, not killing people because they don't share your ideology.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by Aromas: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
studio14:
It is only in the zoo her military will use her ammunition paid by the same tax payers to kill her citizens only in the zoo, don't even quote me wicked people celebrating backwardness, what will it take coas to turn back and continue his journey next day or even government given them public holiday to do their rituals, democracy means government for all, not killing people because they don't share your ideology.
Thank God you're also in the same zoo. Zombie grin
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by Psalm18: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
May their souls rest in peace.
All those commenting before me, did you click the link?
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by mickeyenglish(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Post No Bill....
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aromas:

Thank God you're also in the same zoo. Zombie grin
truth bitter attack the issue not me killing people because they block road can only happen in animal kingdom, that's how cheap life is here
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by Trailblazer1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Keep fighting then undecided
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by Aromas: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
studio14:
truth bitter attack the issue not me killing people because they block road can only happen in animal kingdom, that's how cheap life is here
Stop claiming holiness in your dream Bro. Follow up the issue b4 comment grin
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aromas:

Stop claiming holiness in your dream Bro. Follow up the issue b4 comment grin
which issue that military killed Shiite because they blocked road and tried attacking coas with clubs, when the farmers blocked road in France none of them were killed, don't let developed countries looking down on you because of your slavery mentality
Re: “I Am Fighting Tears” Youth Minister Dalung Says Zaria Killings Is Injustice by doctokwus: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Read the headline and just had to scroll down to the source and wasn't disappointed.
Even established tribune was quickly found it for d lies it told about prof Sagay,how much a ragtag online blog.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla / The Technology Needed Before Nigeria Can Produce A Car, NOT innoson motors / Another Unpresidential Error: See Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.