Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect (13662 Views)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / James Faleke To Appeal Kogi Election Ruling / ’50 Senators’ Accompany Saraki To Tribunal For Corruption Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect by Fanirandele: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ozid:
Faleke is testing the wrath of God. I commend Yahaya Bello for his maturity it is unusual for an Ebira man to be cool n patient n watching with keen interest without even complaining. I see a gud leader in u. As for Faleke he is really desperate and his willing to do anything to get it but God is more than u. My last word is that Yahaya Bello might be a young man but he has shown that he is more sensible than Faleke's and his followers.

oh please was Yahaya Bello thinking about God when he was commiting anti-party activities and working against Audu/Faleke simply because he didnt win primaries? now he wants to reap from something he worked against. its so silly how people try and use God for bojuboju, God is not mocked. Bello will reap the rewards of his actions

2 Likes

Re: Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bishi547:
In this Nigeria vote of the people is now an inheritance please inec and apc should think how would someone from nowhere inherit votes of the people which is very sad Kogi people are suffering

The votes are for apc and not for the duo of Audu and Faleke.

Do you remember the supreme court judgement on Amechi vs Omehia, pdp and inec in 2007?
Re: Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fanirandele:

oh please was Yahaya Bello thinking about God when he was commiting anti-party activities and working against Audu/Faleke simply because he didnt win primaries? now he wants to reap from something he worked against. its so silly how people try and use God for bojuboju, God is not mocked. Bello will reap the rewards of his actions

Which actions? Stop ranting.

Did Bello make himself the governor elect?

Did he submit his name to inec?

Was it not the same party you said that he worked against the submitted his name to inec?
Re: Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
WE ALL KNOW THAT FALEKE WAS BEHIND AUDU'S DEATH, HABA YOU WANTED TO BE DEPUTY GOVERNOR AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOU NOW HATE THAT POST SO MUCH... REMEMBER WHERE AUDU GO YOU'LL GO THERE ONE DAY FALEKE WITH WHOEVER JOIN YOU TO KILL HIM BUT BOTH OF YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED THAT SEAT BY THE GRACE OF GOD BOTH DEPUPTY, HOUSE OF REP. WATCHOUT.............
Achuwa1:
Are u sure that faleke & co. doesnt have a hand in audu's death because he is doing as if it is a do or die thing,,,maybe,he doesnt want to loose on both ends ,,,but it will be painful if it is true sha,after killing & not still getting the mandate.
Re: Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect by Tolatutu: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
:-Xy
Fanirandele:

Don't mind them always trying to bring in God when he suits them. Yahaya Bello will not last long on that seat because it does not belong to him
Re: Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect by ekhai(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Some lawyers wants to make a living out of you.
Did you collected forms to aspire to that office. Were you a candidate in the APC primaries?
Mr Falake, read the electoral act very well.
Re: Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect by Ozid(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fanirandele:

Mr man, Yahaya Bello has started reaping his reward/work which is the Governor that he is now. If u know nth pls shut up and stop posting rubbish, the primary election which Yahaya Bello was the most favoured candidate but was stolen n given to Audu he didn't even complain rather he was the first aspirant to come out to congratulate Audu n promise to work with him. He was the only aspirant that didn't bribe the delegates rather he gave them a promissory note with the inscription "Kogi is not for sale". Stop deceiving people by saying Yahaya Bello played anti party activities rather start telling them how he played anti party activities which I bet u have no proof. Gods will have prevailed the conspiracy of any tribe, group or persons can't stop Yahaya Bello from been sworn in on jan27, 2016.
God bless Yahaya Bello
God bless Ebira People
God bless Kogi State
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria / Akwa Ibom Governor Faults Federal Govt Over Rehabilitation Of Highways / Arewa Youths Assembly Calls For Postponement Of The 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.