Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,456 members, 7,861,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3733463 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:
Live betting-football-isreal Hapoel Shfaram - Beitar Haifa (Tip First Half under 1.5) 1.24odds
Boom Boom Won
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Estimable(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
otubujohn:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I want to bring to the notice of every nairalander, that kelvinnetworks is a scam. He is a thief and cheap Criminal
On Saturday Jan 2nd, I made a post requesting for help on funding my Merrybet account via airtime. He sent me a mail about 4 hours later. I responded about 24hours later. he then asked if I still wanted to fund my account. I did not see his mail on time, but yesterday I saw it and dropped my number for him to call me. He called in 30mins. As I was skeptical about him cos I recall when someone complained about him, I told him I would be sending 600airtime for a start so he can fund ME 500. cos he claimed I'd pay 100charge. I was not very sure about his honesty but the fact that he was not banned even after someone put up a complaint about him previously gave me little assurance to go ahead.
I later sent 500 airtime requesting him to fund me with400naira and he said I should check my account in 10mins. I sent it at exactly 11:42am yesterday. Till now I am yet to be funded. I called and he claimed he was having network issues.
Pls nairaland moderators, this is enough imprimatur to ban this scam. Just imagine I wanted to fund with 10k as I normally don't fund with anything less than that. He is a cheap criminal and I know he has other monikers. He should be banned for life! I have attached the screen shots of the card I sent and the last mail he sent to me when I dropped my number and asked him to call me
When u were doing business, u didn't tell us, nw ure here lamenting.....Him don use ur 5h recharge call his babe..
Sorry for ur loss, its 2016 SHINE UR EYES or person go shine am for u.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:
Live betting-football-isreal Hapoel Shfaram
- Beitar Haifa (Tip First Half draw)
1.72odds
please dont book it oo i can take the risk but just leave it to save your money
i know dis team to be tough but anything can happen
Boom Boom Won

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Estimable(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

Boom Boom Won
Na u post, na u dey boom , easy ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bedford101(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Clementt next game pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adino(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice Job Clementtt
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adino(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
sucobaba:
Saw this on NL and decided to share here

Football prophecies of 2016

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the Champions League back to back for the first time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January.(Passed)
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid.
17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL

Credit: otemanuduno

I am Afraid This Predictions May Come Out 95% Correct.
I am Foreseeing 15/18 Here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

its advice but am not new in live betting and i stake minimum of $100 on single live betting i dont really care of loosing as far as i have 18 win to 2 loss daily all i care is 80% daily profit not 100% and by the way, who is dis alabi self?

ABEG, forget alabi.. you dont need him/it

its best you dont know him/it

What you dont know wont kill you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
adino:

Iam Afraid This Prediction May Come Out 95% Correct.
I am Foreseeing 15/18 Here.

2 don eneter already sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:
Live betting-bassketball
San Miguel Beermen vs Rain Or Shine Elasto 3
(Tip 2) 1.15odds
trust me, you can stake everything on dis

see this elastico people oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by taiocol: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bet4 Ready
₦‎4749 returns ₦‎6373
Sign up here [url=kokobet.com/?btag=17588] kokobet.com [/url] to receive 50% deposit bonus

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Luvlydevin(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

its advice but am not new in live betting and i stake minimum of $100 on single live betting i dont really care of loosing as far as i have 18 win to 2 loss daily all i care is 80% daily profit not 100% and by the way, who is dis alabi self?
na you day ask this kind question again ok let's say alabi is the grim reaper of betting, for you to smile to the bank every day you must first off all appease him deligentlycheesy, like a poster said yesterday man proposes alabi disposes in other words he is like the ark angel that will Decide weither you would enter green punting heaven or go back to red hell fire, others can add their own versionsmiley oga otunba am loyal o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
RIchieSuazo:

see this elastico people oo
hope no problem
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lakritz: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
bedford101:
home is leading alrdy...second quarter
Not over until it is over my brother.

HT 64-49
Now 89-103
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

hope no problem

be like say dey don tire to dey play basketball
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lakritz: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
DOUBLE POST
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked now thats some shiii. its people of ya caliber that inplay of low odds usually favour... kudos
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by omo17(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
otubujohn:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I want to bring to the notice of every nairalander, that kelvinnetworks is a scam. He is a thief and cheap Criminal
On Saturday Jan 2nd, I made a post requesting for help on funding my Merrybet account via airtime. He sent me a mail about 4 hours later. I responded about 24hours later. he then asked if I still wanted to fund my account. I did not see his mail on time, but yesterday I saw it and dropped my number for him to call me. He called in 30mins. As I was skeptical about him cos I recall when someone complained about him, I told him I would be sending 600airtime for a start so he can fund ME 500. cos he claimed I'd pay 100charge. I was not very sure about his honesty but the fact that he was not banned even after someone put up a complaint about him previously gave me little assurance to go ahead.
I later sent 500 airtime requesting him to fund me with400naira and he said I should check my account in 10mins. I sent it at exactly 11:42am yesterday. Till now I am yet to be funded. I called and he claimed he was having network issues.
Pls nairaland moderators, this is enough imprimatur to ban this scam. Just imagine I wanted to fund with 10k as I normally don't fund with anything less than that. He is a cheap criminal and I know he has other monikers. He should be banned for life! I have attached the screen shots of the card I sent and the last mail he sent to me when I dropped my number and asked him to call me

U are to be blamed, u shd av ignored him, people av bin complaining about him, I also saw his mail d last time I requested dat someone shd help me fund my account. I just ignored his mail.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lakritz: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
lakritz:
Sweet 1.70 odd you can't afford to miss.

China: CBA Basketball

12:35pm
Foshan Longlions vs Jiangsu Tongxi

Away to win@1.70

Season so far:
Foshan Longlions: Pld 26 Won 3 Lost 23

Jiangsu Tongxi: Pld 26 Won 10 lost 16

Head-to-head:
Foshan Longlions 1-2 Jiangsu Tongxi

Last 10 games
Foshan Longlions: 0 Won 10 Lost
Jiangsu Tongxi: 4 Won 6 Lost

2 useless and shameless teams but one useless pass the other.

Stake Wisely.
GREEEEEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bedford101(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
lakritz:
Not over until it is over my brother.

HT 64-49
Now 89-103
Basketball won
112 home
120 away thanks guy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
lakritz:
GREEEEEN!!!
inasmuch as i dont understand what you typed up there, i understand the green colour. congratulations

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Toulene10(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Stake Wisely grin
Napoli vs Torino 1
Porto vs Rio Ave 1
Belenenses vs National 1
Arouca vs Esroril 1x
Lazio vs Carpi 1
Chievo vs Roma 2x
Tondela vs Parcos 2x
Ac Milan vs Bologna 1
Total Odd: 29.08
STAKE 10K cheesy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lakritz: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Infamous:
inasmuch as i dont understand what you typed up there, i understand the green colour. congratulations
hehehehehe....funny you.

Thanks and more greens to us.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Zonacus(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why will these football teams give me heart attack every time before e go enter Nawaaaooo!!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Luvlydevin(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

Boom Boom Won
mine is showing red
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Zonacus:
Why will these football teams give me heart attack every time before e go enter Nawaaaooo!!!!!
At least e dey still enter.... sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lakritz: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
bedford101:

Basketball won
112 home
120 away thanks guy
uwc
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by youdontknowme: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

Alabi is the Tax Collector Lol

No matter how much u play, he must collect Tax cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Calebsky(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Who can try to get this match from this guy. As for me I cannot scam him because I am not going to pay such an amount. I understand some persons know how to scam. Oya try your luck here.

If you succeed, kindly post the tip here, so we can judge if real or not.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009144544563

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Luvlydevin(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Calebsky:
Who can try to get this match from this guy. As for me I cannot scam him because I am not going to pay such an amount. I understand some persons know how to scam. Oya try your luck here.

If you succeed, kindly post the tip here, so we can judge if real or not.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009144544563
it's very hard to scam a kush man, well let that guy that scam someone 500 naira put his scamming skills into good use here @ least it's for the betterment of every one on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
otubujohn:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Oflos. Dominique + Seun puskin another Kelvinnetworks goal grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Boom Boom Boom
you might think am crazy but its just happiness to do rollover for complete 1month deserve happiness i wish i could've come to dis forum early and be dropping it but am really happy, you know that moment when your rollover remain just 4 days and it crash you'll feel sad with all the money that also cast with it. Thats why am always feel happy anytime i have it completely without casting or crash i just check today game which is the last one and its already green making it 9 months green to 3 month red which is really bad. I will start another rollover next week no football or any casting games just be active here.
BOOOOOOOOOM

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.