Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3737871 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Zonacus(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
suxxman:

At least e dey still enter.... sad
Meeeen! Football self.. person go stake under 1.5 after 1st half and before you know it they don score that 1 giving you heart attack until the match finishes. To sleep e no go gree come sad I think for now na to punt & remove battery undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mtto(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

its advice but am not new in live betting and i stake minimum of $100 on single live betting i dont really care of loosing as far as i have 18 win to 2 loss daily all i care is 80% daily profit not 100% and by the way, who is dis alabi self?
you call me alabi because i advised you...ok

enjoy your professorship in punting undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by DavisBloom(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
mtto:

lol don't get it twisted, he's asking who is alabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by tu9ic3(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:
Boom Boom Boom
you might think am crazy but its just happiness to do rollover for complete 1month deserve happiness i wish i could've come to dis forum early and be dropping it but am really happy, you know that moment when your rollover remain just 4 days and it crash you'll feel sad with all the money that also cast with it. Thats why am always feel happy anytime i have it completely without casting or crash i just check today game which is the last one and its already green making it 9 months green to 3 month red which is really bad. I will start another rollover next week no football or any casting games just be active here.
BOOOOOOOOOM

am ready to roll with u bro keep it up... bt don't tel me dat u are already close 4 d day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
mtto:

who is alabi is quiet different from you're alabi, i think its pasuma you guys are talking about but other members have already explain what they can. Just wondering what bussiness did alabi do that always scared everyone that use nigeria booking
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by DavisBloom(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

who is alabi is quiet different from you're alabi, i think its pasuma you guys are talking about but other members have already explain what they can. Just wondering what bussiness did alabi do that always scared everyone that use nigeria booking
Alabi is the founder of nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Zonacus(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
mtto:

Kwikwikwikwikwi grin I don laugh tire today. All these laugh you guys are sharing.... cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
tu9ic3:

am ready to roll with u bro keep it up... bt don't tel me dat u are already close 4 d day
on my way back home but the traffick is really bad if i get home on time, i will do more.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lakritz: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Calebsky:
Who can try to get this match from this guy. As for me I cannot scam him because I am not going to pay such an amount. I understand some persons know how to scam. Oya try your luck here.

If you succeed, kindly post the tip here, so we can judge if real or not.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009144544563
Oga caleb, that guy na scammer joorrr. He is looking for free money to chop. No comment option on that page, what is he hiding?

He should go and stake all he has on his fixed odds, I am sure he will be a millionaire by the end of January. How much is 100 euros he is begging when he can easily make times 10 of it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Click on my signature to join merrybet today and win BIG cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
DavisBloom:

Alabi is the founder of nairabet
oh my God, so because alabi is the founder of nairabet thats why everyone is scared? I wanna open nigeria booking last year and someone said alabi will milk me dry and i keep wondering when did pasuma became witch i dont know dis is the reason, well i think nobody can jazz anybody as long as you knw what you're doing and also take some precautions dont be too greedy because some people always look for 900 odds why wont alabi jazz you even you can still have cast with just 1:5 odds not to talk of crazy odds, those guys create a platform for everyone to loose and win the option now belong to you to choose maybe win or loose.

I will open naigeria booking dis week, i dont know that dis is what scared people.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

oh my God, so because alabi is the founder of nairabet thats why everyone is scared? I wanna open nigeria booking last year and someone said alabi will milk me dry and i keep wondering when did pasuma became witch i dont know dis is the reason, well i think nobody can jazz anybody as long as you knw what you're doing and also take some precautions dont be too greedy because some people always look for 900 odds why wont alabi jazz you even you can still have cast with just 1:5 odds not to talk of crazy odds, those guys create a platform for everyone to loose and win the option now belong to you to choose maybe win or loose.

I will open naigeria booking dis week, i dont know that dis is what scared people.
why do u want to open a nigerian bookie? just to prove a point? BTW, which bookie do you use?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Anytime i post games on facebook or bbm members will keep telling themselves not to book it on alabi because the games might cast and i keep wondering wow, how can someone be that scary? Hmm people scare of dis alabi like bomb, i really dont know that its all about him be the owner of a booking, guys chill cool people jazz him daily and he also jazz people daily its gamble, just step up and update yourself.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by NnamdiN: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

what bookie do you use currently?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adino(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

Alabi transcends Nigerian bookies, he is the man in red. He is the fall guy, Anywhere you see red it is Alabi fault. Be it Nairabet, bonanzawin, Kokobet, merrybet and all other Naija and foreign bookies including bet365.
Words in the street have it that Alabi is the cause of every red ticket in punting.
Whether you like it or not Alabi has chopped your money before and he will still do anytime your ticket goes red.
Note: The cause of the red you see in bet365, william hill and others is the Yellow/Oyinbo Alabi. So whichever way it is Alabi's fault.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Zonacus(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Scamming mode activated cool. Let me go and collect the match for my man Calebsky

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
NnamdiN:
what bookie do you use currently?
hey man... happy to see you online. hapy new year. how and where have you been?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
and it seems clementtt isn't replying people though he is online... undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by postingnysc: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
postingnysc:
FAR Rabat - Berkane
Tip: Ftdraw/ correct score half time 0-0

Correct score won grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Calebsky(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
lakritz:
Oga caleb, that guy na scammer joorrr. He is looking for free money to chop. No comment option on that page, what is he hiding?

He should go and stake all he has on his fixed odds, I am sure he will be a millionaire by the end of January. How much is 100 euros he is begging when he can easily make times 10 of it.

Oya take my own fixed prediction grin

Zamalek - El Dakley x ht @ 2.00
Veria - Iraklis x/x @ 5.00
Odd: 10.00
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Calebsky(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oya take my own fixed prediction grin

Zamalek - El Dakley x ht @ 2.00
Veria - Iraklis x/x @ 5.00
Odd: 10.00
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
lakritz, i reckon seeing a post you made on kodi tv app (not here though). do you still use it? does it still work?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Calebsky(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Zonacus:
Scamming mode activated cool. Let me go and collect the match for my man Calebsky

Lol, abeg hurry grin cheesy tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
adino:

Alabi transcends Nigerian bookies, he is the man in red. He is the fall guy, Anywhere you see red it is Alabi fault. Be it Nairabet, bonanzawin, Kokobet, merrybet and all other Naija and foreign bookies including bet365.
Words in the street have it that Alabi is the cause of every red ticket in punting.
Whether you like it or not Alabi has chopped your money before and he will still do anytime your ticket goes red.
you make me laugh in 3D alabi or whatever will always chop infact he chop today because i have 2cast and 17Boom so why should i care about his shopping as long as i have upper hand i dont care about him. I do over 200 singles daily if he chop 15 and i chop 185 please tell me why i should care.
I dont look for big odds just 2 odds is ok. Let just say i stake just $1 on each games calculate the profit and loss and tell me why i should care and i stake more than that but thats story for another day.
Its like d alabi is paying you with dis your response. But tell him that i say hi and am comming soon.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by motta(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
johnpablo541:

The game ended with only 5 cards, you needed 6 cards to win the bet.
CREDITED JUST NOW
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bedford101(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Zonacus:
lol abeg go collect am mak u post am here..scope the guy well well say after d match when u withdraw u will pay him double
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
is it only me? or is the number of gloaters on the increase?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bedford101(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
@clementt any live game..make I use 5h risk small
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
adino:

you make me laugh in 3D alabi or whatever will always chop infact he chop today because i have 2cast and 17Boom so why should i care about his shopping as long as i have upper hand i dont care about him. I do over 200 singles daily if he chop 15 and i chop 185 please tell me why i should care.
I dont look for big odds just 2 odds is ok. Let just say i stake just $1 on each games calculate the profit and loss and tell me why i should care and i stake more than that but thats story for another day.
Its like d alabi is paying you with dis your response. But tell him that i say hi and am comming soon
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
kelvinnetworks... I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A SCAMMER. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Calebsky(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

Its like d alabi is paying you with dis your response. But tell him that i say hi and am comming soon.
Thanks

Over 200 singles daily? shocked That's a cracking record. I have not met anyone doing such number of singles in a day in all my "punting career", lol.

The lesson here is singles rocks.

Majority of punters here will be in daily profits with singles. And I know lots of punters here are equally good.

Guys..Singles Rocks...Find value tips of 1.8 and above...You'll Smile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.