Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3719596 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by akinalabi(m): 1:15am On Oct 05, 2016
LOUIS6:

I Dey tell u..... And this morning Alabi use em mouth talk say him get over 1 million online customers or if not 2 million online customers self...

Some punters will soon port and thousand are already migrating to the other naija bookies because of this BEUTIFUL NONSENSE alabi called UPGRADING...

Na today i know say alabi business sense as a business man na ZERO... While upgrading the main site.. Why not still keep the old mobile site running till u finish ur mumu upgrading.

He just shot himself in the foot with... No online customers poll before upgrading, No notification self.. Is that how to do business...

But like a nigga here will say.. "Wetin i sabi" just dey observe the situation from my village stream

Chei. I no get sense. E pain me small embarassed

We are very sorry if you experience any difficulty using our platform. Kindly let me know any issue you are facing so I can take care of it for you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by akinalabi(m): 1:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Shollay20:
Merrybet/bonanzawin will see new huge traffics this weekend due to downfall of nairabet.

Downfall bawo?

You wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by akinalabi(m): 1:17am On Oct 05, 2016
Lildav:

This Nairabet ppl r really stupid! How can u migrate to an un accessible platform that connsumes so much data, y not retain d original version and launching the "new site"? I couldn't even stake! #smH

Choi.

I'm sorry my stupidity has consumed your data. We will work on it.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by akinalabi(m): 1:21am On Oct 05, 2016
mercyway:
That Idiot asking me to appreciate nairabet MEDIOCRITY should just FIND A ROPE TO HANG HIMSELF. NO SANE HUMAN BEING CELEBRATES MADNESS.

Nairabet just migrate to one silly platform without any sensible backup plan and you call that improvement?

People cant access their account & customer care not reachable yet you called that improvement?

Hang himself ke? Calm down Egbon. Ki la gbe, ki le ju?

E no reach level to dey talk of death.

The people that cannot access their accounts are those that have "weak" passwords. The current system has a very powerful security system and it will not accept those passwords.

Those affected have to do a password reset. They can call out 24/7 helpline to assist them.

Thanks and please no one go die.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by akinalabi(m): 1:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Emzyme:
how do i check my betslip on nairabet
cc; akinalabi

Old bets? Please go to old.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by akinalabi(m): 1:26am On Oct 05, 2016
shady16:
Dat is..... The way Nairabet is being talked bout today all over d place, even Buhari don hear am.. haha.
I had to dig out and dust my NB account... make I folo collect my share(who no like bonus) grin

Mr. Alabi, yo new platform is pretty cool! D book is capable of competing with most of the foreign books I've used/checked. Try tune am small make everybody were dey affected fit use am. And lastly, please don't tamper with those prices/odds. They were sweet. wink

One of my books now.... haha!

You did not mention cash out that will be available on all major leagues.

Then for those that love handicap betting, this is heaven.

I don't even want to talk about the amazing bonuses coming your way.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:56am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

I cannot see the bonus...what should I do to get mine?

everything is displaying zero

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bmlsbmls: 2:32am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Kindly let me know if you have any issues with your withdrawal so I can help you with it. One of our policies that gave us the name we have today is that we don't joke with our customers' payouts.

I'm here to help.
please, how long does it take to payout into first bank?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by PipAce(m): 2:39am On Oct 05, 2016
PipAce:
Bed & Breakfast

1. 04.10.16 19:45
The New Saints FC - Bala Town (Double chance and Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: THE New Saints FC/X and Over 1.5 goals @ 1.18
Result:
WON

2. 04.10.16 23:45
Cucuta Deportivo - Barranquilla FC (Double chance and Under/Over 4.5 goals)
Customer type: Cucuta Deportivo/X and Under 4.5 goals @ 1.23
Result:
WON

3. 04.10.16 19:45
Millwall FC - Gillingham FC (Double chance and Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Millwall FC/X and Over 1.5 goals @ 1.56
Result:
WON
< Back

Total Odds: 2.26

WON

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by PipAce(m): 2:40am On Oct 05, 2016
PipAce:
Early Birds

[s]
1. 05.10.16 01:30
Avai SC - Goias GO (Double chance and Under/Over 4.5 goals)
Customer type: Avai SC/X and Under 4.5 goals @ 1.42
Result:[/s]

2. 05.10.16 11:00
Busan I Park - Ansan Hallelujah FC (Double chance and Under/Over 4.5 goals)
Customer type: Busan I Park/X and Under 4.5 goals @ 1.26
Result:

3. 05.10.16 11:00
Gangwon FC - Bucheon FC (Double chance and Under/Over 4.5 goals)
Customer type: Gangwon FC/X and Under 4.5 goals @ 1.46
Result:
< Back

Total Odds: 2.61

Sorry...dozed off on my keyboard while posting. Lol

#SouthKorea
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by pgo17(m): 2:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Pipace no odd today?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by buklarbest: 2:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Nairabet really stopped the great momentum many of my guys dey carry go but all d same ,they r doing it to make things look better....even @akinalabi sef no fit sleep.
One thing I wanna ask is DAT hope d 1k bonus go still dey available till d next league fixure on 14- 16the October sha ? so DAT I can plan how to get something bk with it since u guys don let me miss d 5 odds I suppose stake yesterday due to d inability to log in....

Either alabi likes it or not ,am gonna take ds free 4k by fire by force...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

cashout option is just for major leagues? Okay. lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 3:02am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Nice one pal.

Make I begin strategize how I go collect am back. cheesy

Pure Evil grin

Boss gat no chills
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by PipAce(m): 3:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Mr. AkinAlabi, I am very impressed that you've been listening. It must have been challenging handling irate customers across different social platforms.

Here are a few things to consider too:

1. Majority of your users login through their phones. Most use either Uc Browser or Opera. Your new site should be optimized for these two top browsers inorder to win back aggrieved customers.

2. The new Quick links side bar doesn't minimize on browsers I've used. Hence, the login button when clicked never brings up a place to input username and password.

3. The old mobile interface was simple and fast. How can we have that again! Especially the option to choose from Old, New and Computer version.

4. Customer Service has been terrible. Can we have more numbers to call and complain? They barely pick, just give that ring and forwarded feel.

All the same, The Change is welcomed, I must say. But let's be duly notified next time.
Thanks and Goodluck on the new development.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by chikele4u: 3:26am On Oct 05, 2016
@akinalabi :I placed a bet with d 1000 bonus,I cnt even c d bet and also d game playd ,I cnt c any cash
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dynamic1: 3:39am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Mr Alabi, the "double chance and over/under goals" market isn't on your new platform. Also there is no bonus on my account, how can this be remedied? User ID 884465
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dynamic1: 3:40am On Oct 05, 2016
PipAce:
Mr. AkinAlabi, I am very impressed that you've been listening. It must have been challenging handling irate customers across different social platforms.

Here are a few things to consider too:

1. Majority of your users login through their phones. Most use either Uc Browser or Opera. Your new site should be optimized for these two top browsers inorder to win back aggrieved customers.

2. The new Quick links side bar doesn't minimize on browsers I've used. Hence, the login button when clicked never brings up a place to input username and password.

3. The old mobile interface was simple and fast. How can we have that again! Especially the option to choose from Old, New and Computer version.

4. Customer Service has been terrible. Can we have more numbers to call and complain? They barely pick, just give that ring and forwarded feel.

All the same, The Change is welcomed, I must say. But let's be duly notified next time.
Thanks and Goodluck on the new development.
Bros, please can we discuss privately
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Wazzaowner(m): 3:54am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

We are very sorry if you experience any difficulty using our platform. Kindly let me know any issue you are facing so I can take care of it for you.

plzz i cant seem to login 2 d new site
Nairabet Username: Wazzaowner
id :59465
nd plzzz help me wth the independence bonaza......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by PipAce(m): 3:56am On Oct 05, 2016
dynamic1:
Bros, please can we discuss privately
Sure. Kindly send me a pm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Sir, to login on this new platform is like trying to retrieve ice block from fire o. It doesn't even save the login details anymore. I missed many games yesterday cos of this. Not cool at all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mikkypel(m): 5:07am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Please sir, my issue now is I wanted to make withdrawal but I pressed a different bank but with my account number, please what will happen to the money because it has been deducted
Nairabet ID: Mikkypel 205681

Modified : The old platform stores your account details

cc akinalabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chicent(m): 5:27am On Oct 05, 2016
Christardor:
How old are you?
You dare not say that to my face.

hahahaha.... Everyone looks a kid to u?? Grow up son.

And who can u be dat no 1 can look u in the face to tell u stupid evander hollyfield?? Hulk hogan?? Stonecold?? Therock??

Choose one let me put u in ur place by telling u little ants dat told them what they dont want to hear.

#kiddo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Money4passion: 5:45am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Choi.

I'm sorry my stupidity has consumed your data. We will work on it.

Thanks

Egbon ! Abeg how do I check bet history .as in the one placed before the transition .Na me and una start Nairabet ooo...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Money4passion: 5:50am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Everyone that comes to NairaBET is a real customer. It does not matter if they deposit N100 or N1m. We appreciate everyone.

We appreciate you and respect your views and actions.

Thanks

Bros u know this could have been better if you have given us notice before ,we were caught unawares . I'm a die hard fan of Nairabet ..no doubt
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by saintchibu(m): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Why is the new site not opening in opera mini? Na to port to other betting sites that can open in opera mini as we never win money to buy phone wey other browsers fit work on!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Money4passion: 6:00am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi ..I don find wetin I dey look for ..E shey gan oo. I am so sorry for comments made before ..the new platform isn't bad you know !
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by nathpope(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2016
weyabcom:
i hav recieve a mail nd temporary code to login but upon trying to , i saw BLOCKED due TO many ATTEMPT.
Username: chaloner

I wan play game now pls

Wch browser u using bro?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by LOUIS6(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Pls.. Bring back the double chance & Under/Over goal market . Secondly.. At the payout section, make the tab that brings out d names of customers banks accesible with operamini and other browser.. Am trying to click dat tab but its not openin at all. Some are saying they cant find DIAMOND BANK there.. Pls try and rectify this issue..

And lastly... Please sir, try and bring back the OLD MOBILE site for fast and easy navigation.
Just like we have it before, where customers can choose either OLD MOBILE -NEW MOBILE-and ur new site will now be the Computer version.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by matos(m): 6:13am On Oct 05, 2016
Money4passion:
akinalabi ..I don find wetin I dey look for ..E shey gan oo. I am so sorry for comments made before ..the new platform isn't bad you know !

which browser are you using
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by matos(m): 6:14am On Oct 05, 2016
opera mini not opening the site at all. u still have a lot of work to do
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Talph: 6:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Akin Alabi was so nice with his reponse to all those insulting him, and the new site look. What I don't really understand is the need to abuse and insult him, every upgrade to any organization is not glitch free this we know, there is no need for the insult and bad mouthing, wonder how you even live with yourselves when a little thing like a bet site did an upgrade got you all riled up. I have over 6 bookies local and international, if one isn't working, I switch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.