Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (1562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3708534 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by jospepper(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Brayss:
Kazakhstan U21 - England 2
Hungary U21 - Portugal U21 2
Austria - Wales Away to Score
Italy - Spain BTS Yes
Ecuador - Chile Away to Score
Kosovo - Croatia 2DNB
Odd 7+
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexykeyz(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2016
VictorVance:

This one turned out to be poison disguised as breakfast...Anyone who ate it should quickly run to his village medicine-man for a concoction.

Yeah not even 1. Just not acceptable. Better days ahead.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by decency13(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2016
If your Nairabet account was created before oct 1st, you have been credited with the 1000 Naira. Note that it will not appear on your Main balance but YOU CAN SEE it displayed directly under your Customer ID or you can login to your account , click on ''MY ACCOUNT'' then scroll down towards the left hand corner and click on ''ACTIVE BONUSES'' to see the 1000 Naira. I just did and was able to place bets with mine. The most wonderful thing is that you get 100% bonus of your supposed winnings from any bets that you placed on the website.
Paulpaulpaul:

Is it only created before 1st Oct or credited before then?

I had created before that day but have not credited it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by jackbennie: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2016
Gangster1ms:
Managed to squeeze this out.. its countries day.
Cc donpressman

which bookie bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by decency13(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2016
Also note that irrespective of the amount that you staked; 50,100,200 Naira e.t.c the system automatically utilizes the 1000 Naira to place the bets for you. Please note that you will be unable to place bets with the 1000 Naira bits by bits, you are to utilize the 1000 Naira bonus at once.
dunkem21:

I think so. The problem is that many didn't believe Alabi and staked low to test run the new platform to avoid story that touch.

The first bet on NB after the upgrade is a bonus bet.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by decency13(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2016
www. The home of sports betting. NAIRABET IT IS.
jackbennie:

which bookie bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by twentyk(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:
If your Nairabet account was created before oct 1st, you have been credited with the 1000 Naira. Note that it will not appear on your Main balance but YOU CAN SEE it displayed directly under your Customer ID or you can login to your account , click on ''MY ACCOUNT'' then scroll down towards the left hand corner and click on ''ACTIVE BONUSES'' to see the 1000 Naira. I just did and was able to place bets with mine. The most wonderful thing is that you get 100% bonus of your supposed winnings from any bets that you placed on the website.
what if my active bonus read 0.00 naira
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by decency13(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2016
How can you consider porting from Nairabet I will request that you state what the challenge is and you will see it sorted out right here! Have you gotten your independence day bonus? Also remember that you are eligible to get a 100% bonus of your supposed winnings. you can as well do a cashout and still get some meaningful bucks to enjoy!! Nairabet is now loaded with amazing benefits, Truly Number 1! do not miss out!!!
muyex1:

winnersgoldenbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gorimakpa(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2016
I mistakenly cashed out from a bet o placed with the nairabet bonus. I've not seen the money o. What's gonna happen ?

Besides, this cash out option is too easy and prone to mistakes on the part of the user. Alabi needs to add confirmation or something.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by maturemindsonly(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2016
yeancol11:
i can't find it.please paste it below

Turkey V Ukraine HT CS 0:0 FT CS 1:0 EXTRA TIP :X/1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by matos(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Gorimakpa:
I mistakenly cashed out from a bet o placed with the nairabet bonus. I've not seen the money o. What's gonna happen ?

Besides, this cash out option is too easy and prone to mistakes on the part of the user. Alabi needs to add confirmation or something.

the bonus is gone since u mistakenly cash out but if it were ur own found it will reflect on ur account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Usminous: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2016
This nairabet site is just too heavy i beg give me link to the old version site i beg or make i just go load my bet9ja account sharply if nairabet dey proof oga
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by twentyk(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2016
I havent gotten my independence bonus ooo =flowsick. ( username) cc akin alabi cc whoever in charge of bonus
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by brainiacadeboi(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2016
How do i select games on d new nairabet site
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emmayayodeji(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Okay now am moving out of Nairabet
Stupid upgrade. Shiiior. Who upgrade don epp?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ejamahrandy: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2016
It's a very big shame, is it that some people don't read or they are naturally dumb. No offence.

Y'all keep shouting I havent seen/received my bonus. And peeps here keeping ringing it out to you loud that the bonus is invisible. All you need do is select your analyzed games and input 1000naira in the stake column. Simple.

Wetin nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2016
maturemindsonly:

Turkey V Ukraine HT CS 0:0 FT CS 1:0 EXTRA TIP :X/1

Brother, has your merrybet funding issue been fixed??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexylexy(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2016
ejamahrandy:
oga Abeg put comma where necessary nah.

There should be a comma (,) after "look" on the second line.

The thing dey confusing without comma. grin grin grin

Lols,u right o,done
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donbabajay12(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2016
WORLD CUP QULAIFIER

ITALY - SPAIN
HT / FT
TIP : X / X
ODDS :4.50

EXTRA TIP :FULL TJME X

*STAKE WITH WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE*

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by muyex1(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:
How can you consider porting from Nairabet I will request that you state what the challenge is and you will see it sorted out right here! Have you gotten your independence day bonus? Also remember that you are eligible to get a 100% bonus of your supposed winnings. you can as well do a cashout and still get some meaningful bucks to enjoy!! Nairabet is now loaded with amazing benefits, Truly Number 1! do not miss out!!!

I have account in most of those bookies, but i still prefer winnersgoldenbet, you can bet with N5 and with 40 games which is not possible on Nairabet, there bonus is ok, if Nairabet can adjust there site it will be better.

Most of those who bet in Nigeria use there mobile phone and some of them don't have android, with the Upgrade of Nairabet, they will loose customers.

Some of those bookies do upgrade to their site and the mobile version is still far better than that of Nairabet, winnersgoldenbet do a little upgrade to their site but there Mobile is the same, Surebet247 upgrade their site also and they introduce another mobile version that can be accessible easily.

Akinalabi should do some thing about it site urgently, that site is too heavy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ejamahrandy: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Usminous:
This nairabet site is just too heavy i beg give me link to the old version site i beg or make i just go load my bet9ja account sharply if nairabet dey proof oga
yokozima

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adebayoggt(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2016
nairabet platform is not accessible.opened this morning.and later stopped working.ive tried Firefox,dolphin,chrome,uc browsers to no avail.its beginning to get boring on nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by maturemindsonly(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2016
idnoble007:

Brother, has your merrybet funding issue been fixed??
No sir.. in the Transaction tab(History page) Computer version, I saw transaction Failed.. I honestly dunno what to do
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dunkem21(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Phi001:

I bet the whole 1k ooo.....about 20 games. 2 games cast me.

Chai .. The best way is to get 2 or 3 odds first, enter the city and start hustles.

I really wan chop Alabi bonus.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by muyex1(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2016
That Italy - Spain, i think the best market for the game is card
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gangster1ms: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Donbabajay12:
WORLD CUP QULAIFIER

ITALY - SPAIN
HT / FT
TIP : X / X
ODDS :4.50

EXTRA TIP :FULL TJME X

*STAKE WITH WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE*
Suspected this tip too.. tho not 100% sure. I guess it's worth taking a risk for
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Seajae: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2016
Gangster1ms:
Managed to squeeze this out.. its countries day.
Cc donpressman

Bruh I'm new to bonanzawin. Please how do I handicap this Italy match? I don't know the option to choose
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by listenersky: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Please provide the transaction ID. Lets take a look.
my bad that I didn't write the transaction ID ,but that's the screenshot of the debit alert from my Bank in favor of surebet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Phi001(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Gangster1ms:

Suspected this tip too.. tho not 100% sure. I guess it's worth taking a risk for
When is the match?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dunkem21(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2016
adebayoggt:
nairabet platform is not accessible.opened this morning.and later stopped working.ive tried Firefox,dolphin,chrome,uc browsers to no avail.its beginning to get boring on nairabet

You're right with uc browser but Firefox opens it one hand. Try also to delete browsing history as one guy recommended here.

Honestly, it's getting interesting on NB. Those asian handicap and cash out is da bomb.

Still doesn't stop Alabi and NB to find a lasting solution to pacify customers.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexylexy(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:

I can't log in with my phone for 2 days now! I hav refresh,done password reset,hard reset and even cleared cache nd cookies,but still no show.

Did payout since monday,till now thursday no show.

Pls can we resolve these here?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ejamahrandy: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2016
Things are hard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.