Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (1565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3717309 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chicent(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
When i tried placing my bets, what i always get is "Betting has been disabled for all customers" i have tried severally since yesterday..... What could be the problem.

Cc Decency13
Cc Akinalabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by decency13(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please what is the nature of the transaction that you were attempting to effect, this will give me a clue on a specific solution, however, whenever such happens, you are required to contact your bank, it is the duty of your bank to verify the transactions and reverse the debited funds to your bank account. Shallom
Iambond:
Guys,this is the second time interswitch has taken my money in the process of funding my account,I have mailed and called to no avial,who else has experienced this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by decency13(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please may I have your username so that I can run a check and ascertain the reason and possible solution.
Chicent:
When i tried placing my bets, what i always get is "Betting has been disabled for all customers" i have tried severally since yesterday..... What could be the problem.

Cc Decency13
Cc Akinalabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:
Please what is the nature of the transaction that you were attempting to effect, this will give me a clue on a specific solution, however, whenever such happens, you are required to contact your bank, it is the duty of your bank to verify the transactions and reverse the debited funds to your bank account. Shallom
The search box on Your new platform is not working.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by decency13(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. Kindly state your username for me to enable me run a check on your account and direct you appropriately.
youngdee:
Nairabet is shitty for now and sadly they are the only bookie i have some money with. The old site won't display your balance, neither will it allow you to stake after selecting your games.

The new site has turn to "olodo" cos it won't calculate your potential winning correctly after inputting your stake.

After analysing games for hours, selecting the games and all, Nairabet won't let you stake. You people need to get your act together asap pls.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Calebsky(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
TICKET

19:45 Kosovo - Croatia X2 and Over 1.5 goals @ 1.40

16:30 Ukraine - Northern Ireland 1 @ 1.40

19:45 Macedonia - Israel First Team Clean Sheet No @ 1.35

19:45 Turkey - Ukraine 1X and Under 4.5 goals @ 1.40

17:00 United Arab Emirates - Thailand 1X and Over 1.5 goals @ 1.30

Odds: 4.816

STAKE RESPONSIBLY!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by decency13(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Plaese note that all you need is to type the normal and official Nairabet web address on the browser of the phone that you want to use and the website opens the mobile page for you. However, if you are using a BB device you will be directed to the web page but that will be fixed soon.
Wonderik:
I've seen the alert. I need to stake on my mobile. Help me wit t mobile site, I've being asking of this since yesterday someone should do something about this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chicent(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:
Please may I have your username so that I can run a check and ascertain the reason and possible solution.

Username- Chidex4.
Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by highman10(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
MY IPHONE 4S CAN NOT PLACE MY BET IN NAIRABET MOBILE PLATFORM. EVEN TO SHOW MARKET, MY PHONE JUST THEY HANG.

WELL I THINK AM OKAY WITH THEM, LET ME TRY MY POSSIBLE BEST AND WITHDRAW ALL MY MONEY AND CONTINUE WITH MY MERRYBET ACCOUNT.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lionhearted: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:
Plaese note that all you need is to type the normal and official Nairabet web address on the browser of the phone that you want to use and the website opens the mobile page for you. However, if you are using a BB device you will be directed to the web page but that will be fixed soon.

On UCWeb mobile version there is no where to login.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nairabet is na wack....can't access it via chrome,Firefox than talk less of opera n uc web.....@ akinalabi enjoy ur update grin.....mk I park my load to merrybet cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by highman10(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
THIS SITE DON BECOME RUBBISH. SHOULD INFORM U FOR U TO VERIFY OUR GAME B4 PLACING THE BET.

THIS IS TOTALLY NONSENSE. I GO SUBSCRIBE MTN 1.5GB FOR 1K BECAUSE OF NAIRABET AFTER ALL MY MEGABYTE WILL ZAP WITHOUT PLACING A SINGLE BET.

AM TIRED OF THIS 2DAY.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
listenersky:
my bad that I didn't write the transaction ID ,but that's the screenshot of the debit alert from my Bank in favor of surebet
Sorted now?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drake49(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nairabet is now rubbish
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Curdlebug(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Merrybet pls credit my account, stop pushing blames to interswitch, as if the money has not been released to your account, all your customer care can say is send a mail to interswitch. Which kind thing be this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by highman10(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ibolt4m:
Nairabet is na wack....can't access it via chrome,Firefox than talk less of opera n uc web.....@ akinalabi enjoy ur update grin.....mk I park my load to merrybet cheesy
i still they arrenge my my cloths and shoes.

Merrybet up u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Curdlebug(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
drake49:
Nairabet is now rubbish
total rubbish. Mttcheeeew,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by abolem369(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
i tried to deposit 2000naira into my Nairabet account (abolem) using interswitch(ATM card option) my bank account was debited but my Nairabet account is yet to be funded. I've also not been able to sign up on my android device. kindly look into it. thanks

CC: akinalabi, nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
akinalabi decency13.Too many complaints about the new website.I think the nairabet site should be made user friendly and easily accessible.There should be a choice of platform to use or better still an application should be developed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by matos(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
PLZ CAN U PLEASE UPDATE THE HOCKEY GAMES ON THE NEW WEBSITE ONLY CANADA IS SHOWING IN THE TEAMS.........PLS SOLVE THIS BECOS IT IS HINDERING ME FROM STAKING MY GAMES

decency13:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by abolem369(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lionhearted:

On UCWeb mobile version there is no where to login.

yea ure not alone on this, doesn't log in on ucbrowser,opera and phone browser. what's going on akin alabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by matos(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
PLZ CAN U PLEASE UPDATE THE HOCKEY GAMES ON THE NEW WEBSITE ONLY CANADA IS SHOWING IN THE TEAMS.........PLS SOLVE THIS BECOS IT IS HINDERING ME FROM STAKING MY GAMES

cc:decency13:
cc: akinalabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drake49(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin
ShokiScientist:
1. 06.10.16 13:00
Latvia - Turkey (Double chance and Under/Over 1.5
goals)
Customer type: X/Turkey and Over 1.5 goals @ 1.36
Result:

2. 06.10.16 13:00
Ukraine - Iceland (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.22
Result:

3. 06.10.16 13:30
France - Slovenia (Double chance and Under/Over 1.5
goals)
Customer type: France/X and Over 1.5 goals @ 1.22
Result:

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Sommyroy10: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
mikkypel:
Please I will really need someone to reply me, has anyone played all thise 1x and under4. 5 markets in this new Nairabet platform.. If yes, please teach me
people have made complaints that these markets have been removed. But typical Nigerian, u checked u didn't see it n still came here to ask if any1 has seen it n should teach u?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
drake49:
Nairabet is now rubbish

I tell you, alabi should bring back old site to serve as an alternative pendind the time when these whole issue will be takn care off.

Cc: akinalabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bigW(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Calebsky:
TICKET

19:45 Kosovo - Croatia X2 and Over 1.5 goals @ 1.40

16:30 Ukraine - Northern Ireland 1 @ 1.40

19:45 Macedonia - Israel First Team Clean Sheet No @ 1.35

19:45 Turkey - Ukraine 1X and Under 4.5 goals @ 1.40

17:00 United Arab Emirates - Thailand 1X and Over 1.5 goals @ 1.30

Odds: 4.816

STAKE RESPONSIBLY!

Bet9ja code
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mikkypel(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sommyroy10:
people have made complaints that these markets have been removed. But typical Nigerian, u checked u didn't see it n still came here to ask if any1 has seen it n should teach u?

Boss, so all this pip ace and shokiscientist markets that are mostly green is a waste for nairabet users, there should be a way to transfer fund to another betting site just the way banks do.. Cuz i am getting fed up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congratulations to another Surebet247 Millionaire - Mr. Oyeniyi, He staked ₦3,000 on[b] 5 draws[/b] to get ₦1,745,417.07.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexylexy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
I jst logged in now in a cyber cafe very easy. So I can't use nairabet on my phone again,kolewerk o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
https:// w w w. n a i r a b e t . com/UK/homepage

See their mumu link sef, just allow me to login and withdraw my money. Tired of this whole Sh**t, their customer care have refused to reply the mail sent to them since tuesday and akinalabi n decen have also ignored my mention' on nairaland.

Naira bet is tatal rubbish..confirmed one ooo!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
i cant place a bet with the 1000 naira bonus, this is what it is showing me
Bet placement failed

We're sorry, but the bet placement has failed. Please contact customer support for further assistance.
Our automated risk controls rejected your bet. Sorry your bet couldn't be accepted what can i do
Cc Decency13
Cc Akinalabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mistercharles: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lhimeet:
Minimal Stake cool

UEFA Champions League, Women,
Knockout stage
Apollon Limassol Lfc - SK Slavia
Prague
Tip : Over2.5goals @ 1.65

Denmark
B 93 Copenhagen - Fredensborg BI
Tip : 1 @ 1.50

Germany
Eintracht Trier - Pirmasens
Tip : 1 @ 1.60

Total : 3.98

Good afternoon sir...abeg no vex but if your game cast,try dey quote am as lost,make e no be like say na only boom boom you sabi shout cheesy.
Believe me I no carry anything bad for mind dey quote you shaa but e dey necessary say I tell you as my guy grin
Sup your phone issues now...hope say you Don resolve am?? wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.