Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3711468 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by beautyfunke(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
akinalabi:

Hehehehehehehe
grin grin grin @ JSS 3 kid.
sir I see you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
akinalabi:

I thank you for all your observations. I promise we will keep improving.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. The summary is that the markets i requested for can be found on major leagues.

Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=ProfTPE post=41313945][/quote] Funny bro,those charges are for quickteller,no be the bookie dey chop am

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfTPE:

It's a 1.5% charge for using webpay to deposit online.
If you pay for stuffs online you will know that payment isnt for the bookies,na quickteller webpay dey charge you o,google am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
adedavids:

Make no mistake, AkinAlabi doesn't have your time. He's probably given his account to some JSS3 kid to attend to the gullibles here. Dumb sucks!!!! Some folly dude once told me president Putin replied his tweet sometime last month!! I told him German Chancellor lives near my flat in Germany!!
He is the one using the account bro. You wouldn't believe but i have a stranger turned Big Bro in Baslone. He's the example you need. He owns surebet247 and interact with peeps alot! Just search for 'Baslone' in the nairaland search bar and you gonna see for yourself! That akinalabi is doing this isn't strange to me and its DEFINITELY him behind the moniker. Ciao bro!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
kaya09:

I must commend your humility man,not everyone will come down to this level to interact,na why your business dey boom dey go,even our seun here sef hardly interact with pple. kudos bro.

ps: anybody that quotes me to say rubbish,bone go hook you for throat this xmas choppin

grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by BasedOnB: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
beautyfunke:
nairabet is better than bet9ja in everything

'Everything'? You are joking, right?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yes I know we have a sports betting thread (which I visit everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special announcements won't be a bad idea.
So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.
Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500, some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big money.
These are the terms and conditions.
- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it must be used on one bet
- The bet must be an accumulator of a minimum of 5 games
- Minimum odds for each game in such accumulator is 1.2 There we go. Merry Christmas in advance.
Many more nice stuffs will be announced here. Watch out.
cc: Akin ALabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Timbuktu14:
He is the one using the account bro. You wouldn't believe but i have a stranger turned Big Bro in Baslone. He's the example you need. He owns surebet247 and interact with peeps alot! Just search for 'Baslone' in the nairaland search bar and you gonna see for yourself! That akinalabi is doing this isn't strange to me and its DEFINITELY him behind the moniker. Ciao bro!
Baslone owns surebet247 shocked interesting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Successimpactld:
Yes I know we have a sports betting thread (which I visit
everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special
announcements won't be a bad idea.

So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway.
Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira.
Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out
free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the
month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit
into your account.

Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500,
some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as
much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big
money.

These are the terms and conditions.

- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you
can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it
must be used on one bet

- The bet must be an accumulator of a minimum of 5 games

- Minimum odds for each game in such accumulator is 1.2
There we go. Merry Christmas in advance.

Many more nice stuffs will be announced here. Watch out.

cc: Akin ALabi
Akin alabi you are .........

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
2pointsonly:
Baslone owns surebet247 shocked interesting
Yeah, he does. smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by tonyx4x44(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
kaya09:

bro is it in betshop or online?

are you sure you use nairabet?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Successimpactld:
Akin alabi you are .........
Hehehehe. The free credit is as good as gone na. 5 games on odds of 1.2 and above. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
adedavids:

What are u smoking dude.... well, have played with N500. You never can tell who see games in dream!!

loool...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
augster:
mister remove your number before you get scammed...and if you like don‘t remove it.

Good to be here though, drmikeadams how far? Godoluwa egbon mi i sight you oo
?.l...my boss..u leave us run
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by tonyx4x44(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
beautyfunke:
nairabet is better than bet9ja in everything

I just don't want to sound insulting

thus, I comment my reserve
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Shollay20(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=ProfTPE post=41313945][/quote]

Na truetalk bros xtra charge apply
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by augster(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
drmikeadams:
?.l...my boss..u leave us run
lol no be my fault oo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by tonyx4x44(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfTPE:

It's a 1.5% charge for using webpay to deposit online.

does merrybet use a different type of webpay?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by michealewela: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
kaya09:

If you pay for stuffs online you will know that payment isnt for the bookies,na quickteller webpay dey charge you o,google am
merrybet and bonanzawin no dey charge bros
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by klarrychenko94: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
beautyfunke:
list of Nigeria bookies are not good for betting

1. 1960bet

2. nairastake

3. 9predicts

4. bonanza win

5. 365bet

PLS RUN AWAY FROM THEM

List of Nigeria bookies that are good for betting

1. nairabet

2. bet9ja

3. merrybet

4. sure bet

try to edit ur list and remove bonanzawin from ur not good list.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Hehehehe. The free credit is as good as gone na. 5 games on odds of 1.2 and above. grin

Just like the devil, he gives with one hand, and collects from the other hand angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gangster1ms: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
kaya09:

Extra charges,bro to be honest i have never been charged a dime extra for depositing or withdrawing from nairabet,plz explain better,who else has experienced this?
why won't u? I always experience that shit. it's one of the reasons I registered with bet9ja in order to avoid extra fee from nairabet. in nairabet u must be charged extra fee to deposit money. if u deposit 10k u will be charged extra 152naira or so. even when u deposit 500naira they charge extra. If I calculate all the extra charges e go don pass 5k. called them once to ask why it is so and they said it's bank charges. fucking annoying
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Uncle alabi grin

Why don't u just say you don't wanna give your clients anything? grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adedavids(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
beautyfunke:
list of Nigeria bookies are not good for betting

1. 1960bet

2. nairastake

3. 9predicts

4. bonanza win

5. 365bet

PLS RUN AWAY FROM THEM

List of Nigeria bookies that are good for betting

1. nairabet

2. bet9ja

3. merrybet

4. sure bet

Funke I respect your ratings alot. you are almost/or outrightly correct.

1. I started with Nairabet several years back (AkinAlabi can check my account 'ID: 256698' ). I left same year because I wasn't making any meaningful progress financially. Juju jam juju scenario. Akin's odd was way lower then. Payout and Deposit was through bank only. No alternative and no Nairabet store around me.

2. I joined 1960bet quick. It was a good move trust me. They sponsored my two cars within the first quarter (I painted both red colour because red is their colour). I gladly ran away when I noticed they were running down. They still owe me till date. But I dash them. I contributed to their running down. Lastly, Make no mistake... AkinAlabi owns 1960bet also. He operates 1960bet by proxy. If you want to get this fact clear... Go to any bank in Nigeria, tell the teller you wanna pay into your bet account through 'PAYDIRECT'. Fill in Nairabet and input your 1960bet account ID number instead. You go see wonders.

3. Because I operate different market for different account, I join 9japredict to play a specific market. I stake 100k on over 0.5 daily @1.05-1.09 odds daily. Make between 5k to 10k daily. Trust, I didn't loose a game for about 65days. A friend hinted me they gave problem with payout (especially huge cash). I started withdrawing my cash batch by batch so that they don't freeze my account. If you know what Savanna bank did to some of us including Jay Jay Okocha those days, you'd apply wisdom when you deal with this financial institutions. If you must dine with the devil, get a longer spoon!!!

4. Bet9ja(to be continued later)
5. Merrybet(To be continued tomorrow)

!!!AkinAlabi, you can extend your bonus spree to my account. ID is above. We would discuss my come back later.... You must buy me House in FCT next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
adedavids:

I cannot indulge you. We are here for different reason! Whats my business if you meet Bill Gate in airport. Why come here and tell us. Motherfucker

**faints** cheesy grin

Kwakwakwa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by taiocol: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
The biblical Devil give with Left and collect with the right hand

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
I post my first draws in this new thread. hope it turns GREEN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
kaya09:

Extra charges,bro to be honest i have never been charged a dime extra for depositing or withdrawing from nairabet,plz explain better,who else has experienced this?

Are u certain u have used NairaBet before? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
MK dons vs Cardiff : ft X @ 3.20

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.