Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3719942 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gangster1ms: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2016
Candycrusher:

I never said I'm assuring anyone of winnings. What is the essence of getting disturbed for betcodes and still people don't trust your guts by just staking 100 naira on the said code. If they are so confident in their useless remix, why not pick games themselves and stake on their picks?

The reason for consistent losses are the Sicko's remixing up and dow the thread. You'll see several bet codes flying around all in the name of remix and still na red most go end up.

I made a suggestion to good punters here of building a 20 game ticket till now no one showed interest. I think i will stop visiting this damn thread
Nigga the main thing is that ur ticket should click... when it clicks pple dey here wey follow play am. Those that remix its their own cup of tea if the remix worked or not. No be ur business to bother about unnecessary shit as if na ur own 100box them take play am.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2016
Gangster1ms:

Nigga the main thing is that ur ticket should click... when it clicks pple dey here wey follow play am. Those that remix its their own cup of tea if the remix worked or not. No be ur business to bother about unnecessary shit as if na ur own 100box them take play am.

angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by izzou(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Viking007:
Boss cheesy na till Monday wey You talk na. No vex.

I think say you no receive the mention or you dey vex for your guy

Thanks Bros

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by keandre: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2016
b958wssrpptcw-2097968
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2016
xtremer:
INPLAY

Rakiticbarca drake49 Db55889 mystangel uppa
baba the game no dey show o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emmayayodeji(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
baba the game no dey show o
bro quick question what happens to ur moniker when rakitic leaves barca

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ernesterioo(f): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2016
Candycrusher:

39PTZH3

Pls don't edit this ticket. Risk 100 naira and let's hope for green

this one u are begging us to collect 2milla, Wat is so spectacular about the game, I already played it cha

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by amajato: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Candycrusher:

Abeg send me ur bb pin make i add u. I will add 8 over 2.5 to the and we make it a 16 games ticket and shoot it. The u selected is on point. I have made such picks on my running tickets
reply my pm sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2016
emmayayodeji:
maybe he will deactivate his account and sign up with a new moniker with rakitic new club

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2016
INPLAY

Seasons Greetings

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emmayayodeji(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2016
vampire2020:
maybe he will deactivate his account and sign up with a new moniker with rakitic new club

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by thinkative: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2016
I have decided to use my extensive knowledge of the English leagues to assist us in making our boxing day picks. I also used info from freesupertips which I believe is a very good site.

My aim is not to make exact predictions but to provide information we can all use. Anyone with comments, suggestions or objections should quote me. Don't quote the whole post cos it's gonna be very long....

Premier League

Chelsea - Bournemouth
In spite of the absence of kante and Costa, I see Chelsea winning this comfortably. Bournemouth are an attacking team and are usually very open. a midfield of wilshere,arter and maybe goslings will find it hard to track hazard,willian and Pedro. more importantly, ake is ineligible to play. without his youthfulness at the pack, Francis and cook's lack of pace will be exposed brutally.

Leicester vs Everton
the champions are struggled badly this season, but I fancy them to get a result. despite their wobbles, Leicester have won 7, drawn 3 and only lost 2 of their last 12 home games. Everton on the other hand have lost 5 of their last 6 away games. Lukaku, who remains their chief attacking threat will find it hard to bully Morgan and Huth. and slimani should prove to be a decent stand in for the suspended vardy. there may not be many goals in this so I go for 1X and under 4.5

Man Utd vs Sunderland
As a united fan, I often avoid their games to avoid clouding my judgement. but I fancy a win today. Sunderland are usually ultra negative in away games. they pack the midfield and play anichebe on the left, leaving Defoe isolated. despite this approach, they have lost five of their last six way games failing to score on each occasion. Their injury hit squad will surely be found out against a united team who seem to have stumbled on stability, winning 7 and drawing 4 of their last 11. I go for united straight win

Arsenal vs West From
Arsenal have lost their last two and were comprehensively outplayed in the second half of their last visit at city. but o expect them to beat west brom here. Pulis is expected to play four centre backs in defence and try to frustrate arsenal. But the gunners have players like Sanchez,ozil,iwobi and Walcott who may think and move too fast for the physical but slow west brom defenders like Evans, mcauley,Dawson,olsson and nyom. the only reason I'm cautious about an arsenal straight win is west brom's expertise at set pieces. so I go for 1X and under 4.5

Burnley vs Middleborough
Burnley may be sitting just above the relegation zone but they are a nightmare to play at home. they have won five, drawn one and lost two of their last eight home games. those defeats have come against arsenal and man city, both narrow losses. Boro have been poor away. they put up great performances away against the big boys, drawing against arsenal, man city and Leicester. but they have lost against the smaller teams. also, they struggle to score regularly, with their top scorer, negredo struggling to find consistency. I go for 1X and under 4.5. punters who are less risk averse may go for a Burnley straight win

Hull vs Man City
Hull have gone 4 games unbeaten at home. but they are having a torrid season. with the worst defensive record in the league, they are bottom on the log. they have also failed to win for seven straight games. city have won 6 and lost 2 of their last 8 away. even without aguero and fernandinho, they should be able to dispatch a hull team which concedes goals for fun. city straight win it is.

my picks from the championship, league one and league two loading. over 25 games in all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drake49(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2016
xtremer:
INPLAY

happy Christmas boss. We are supposed to enjoy together, but this your bet9ja i can't locate the team just help us. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Candycrusher:

Abeg send me ur bb pin make i add u. I will add 8 over 2.5 to the and we make it a 16 games ticket and shoot it. The u selected is on point. I have made such picks on my running tickets

557C
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2016
emmayayodeji:
the name remains as a legend, he won the trebble with us.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dahmylolah(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Candycrusher:

39PTZH3

Pls don't edit this ticket. Risk 100 naira and let's hope for green

I Don play am sef... Hopefully Xmas go green all the way grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by monemsis(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Sent4rina:

Thanks bro. I think the market make sense and it attracts huge odds ranging from 1.70 and above. Considering the team like Mancity, barca, bayern etc that play more corner in a match due to their attaching force.

What do you think?
u wrong a lil bro .. Teams with good headers and wingers tend to play more corner
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ernesterioo(f): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2016
thinkative:
I have decided to use my extensive knowledge of the English leagues to assist us in making our boxing day picks. I also used info from freesupertips which I believe is a very good site.

My aim is not to make exact predictions but to provide information we can all use. Anyone with comments, suggestions or objections should quote me. Don't quote the whole post cos it's gonna be very long....

Premier League

Chelsea - Bournemouth
In spite of the absence of kante and Costa, I see Chelsea winning this comfortably. Bournemouth are an attacking team and are usually very open. a midfield of wilshere,arter and maybe goslings will find it hard to track hazard,willian and Pedro. more importantly, ake is ineligible to play. without his youthfulness at the pack, Francis and cook's lack of pace will be exposed brutally.

Leicester vs Everton
the champions are struggled badly this season, but I fancy them to get a result. despite their wobbles, Leicester have won 7, drawn 3 and only lost 2 of their last 12 home games. Everton on the other hand have lost 5 of their last 6 away games. Lukaku, who remains their chief attacking threat will find it hard to bully Morgan and Huth. and slimani should prove to be a decent stand in for the suspended vardy. there may not be many goals in this so I go for 1X and under 4.5

Man Utd vs Sunderland
As a united fan, I often avoid their games to avoid clouding my judgement. but I fancy a win today. Sunderland are usually ultra negative in away games. they pack the midfield and play anichebe on the left, leaving Defoe isolated. despite this approach, they have lost five of their last six way games failing to score on each occasion. Their injury hit squad will surely be found out against a united team who seem to have stumbled on stability, winning 7 and drawing 4 of their last 11. I go for united straight win

Arsenal vs West From
Arsenal have lost their last two and were comprehensively outplayed in the second half of their last visit at city. but o expect them to beat west brom here. Pulis is expected to play four centre backs in defence and try to frustrate arsenal. But the gunners have players like Sanchez,ozil,iwobi and Walcott who may think and move too fast for the physical but slow west brom defenders like Evans, mcauley,Dawson,olsson and nyom. the only reason I'm cautious about an arsenal straight win is west brom's expertise at set pieces. so I go for 1X and under 4.5

Burnley vs Middleborough
Burnley may be sitting just above the relegation zone but they are a nightmare to play at home. they have won five, drawn one and lost two of their last eight home games. those defeats have come against arsenal and man city, both narrow losses. Boro have been poor away. they put up great performances away against the big boys, drawing against arsenal, man city and Leicester. but they have lost against the smaller teams. also, they struggle to score regularly, with their top scorer, negredo struggling to find consistency. I go for 1X and under 4.5. punters who are less risk averse may go for a Burnley straight win

Hull vs Man City
Hull have gone 4 games unbeaten at home. but they are having a torrid season. with the worst defensive record in the league, they are bottom on the log. they have also failed to win for seven straight games. city have won 6 and lost 2 of their last 8 away. even without aguero and fernandinho, they should be able to dispatch a hull team which concedes goals for fun. city straight win it is.

my picks from the championship, league one and league two loading. over 25 games in all.

yah on point baba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by worthybet(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2016
1. 25.12.16 17:00
Galatasaray Istanbul - Alanyaspor (1X2)
Customer type: Galatasaray @ 1.40
Result:
2. 25.12.16 16:00
Ittihad Tanger - CRA de Hoceima (Double Chance)
Customer type: 1/X @ 1.12
Result:
Total odds - 1.5
Good luck!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Okosisiadada: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2016
thinkative:

Premier League

Chelsea - Bournemouth

Leicester vs Everton

Man Utd vs Sunderland

Arsenal vs West From

Burnley vs Middleborough

Hull vs Man City

Let's see your whole selections
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ernesterioo(f): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Okosisiadada:
39Q7L38
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Okosisiadada: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you all lovely punters .

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by thinkative: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Championship

Aston Villa vs Burton
Steve Bruce has got villa stable again. they have the championship's only unbeaten home record. and I read somewhere that villa park will be filled for the first time in five years on boxing day. I expect the fans to leave happy after watching villa dispatch the championship's smallest club. Burton have performed better than most people expect but they are yet to win away. infact, Burton have the second worst away record on the league. villa straight win it is!

Preston vs Leeds
Preston have gone under the radar a bit. they are a team that rarely grab the headlines, apart from when their two strikers Beckford and Doyle were sent off for exchanging punches on the pitch a few weeks back. they have served their bans so they should play against Leeds. let's hope they pass to each other. Preston have only lost 3 of their last 16 matches. 3 of these defeats have come against Almighty Newcastle. they have won 5 of their last 8 games at home. Leeds are on form too. they have won 7 of their last 9 matches. however, they have failed to score in 40% of their away games this season. Preston are difficult to beat at home, so I go for 1X and under 3.5

Huddersfield vs Nottingham Forrest
Huddersfield seem to have stabilized after a rocky patch. they have won their last 3 matches and are looking to make it 4 straight wins against a forest side who are terrible at the back. forest have only kept one clean sheet in their matches this season. they have lost 64% of their way games too. I see lots of goals here particularly with ellias kachunga and nakhi wells hitting form for Huddersfield. I go for 1X and over 2.5. but Huddersfield straight win is a decent bet too

Reading vs Norwich
Jaap Stam has got reading punching above their weight. on the other hand, Alex Neil is under pressure at Norwich as his team are in free fall. reading have the second best home record in the league. they have won 7 of their last 9 home games. Norwich are the exact opposite, losing 7 of their last 9 away games. I would have gone for reading straight win, but for some reason, the bookies rate Norwich as favourites. so I go for 1X and over 1.5. I will definitely include reading straight win in my 'finish alabi' slip

Newcastle vs Sheffield Wed
this is a big battle between two form teams. The temptation is to choose Newcastle without thinking. However, sheff Wednesday have one of the best away defensive records. their manager , Carlos carvahal is a Portuguese in the mould of Jose mourinho. over the past two seasons, he has succeeded in packing midfield and securing away goalless draws against bigger promotion rivals like Brighton,hull and Norwich. with that I mind, I go for 1X and under 3.5

remains my league 1 and 2 picks. lemme rest a bit. e no easy to type on this my palasa phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by thinkative: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Okosisiadada:

i will definitely post the booking number here. the matches are still tomorrow.

I'm posting all these epistle so people can use the information to rework and maybe even drop some matches

if everyone plays the games the same way, a single upset can send us all to the village. but by having info that can help us diversify the picks a bit, there's more chance that someone will land alabi an uppercut on boxing day

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siralexis(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Candycrusher:

Can you do me a mail wen its done

Mcseunbayo(at)gmail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
siralexis:

Can you do me a mail wen its done

Mcseunbayo(at)gmail
K
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Can I be paid today since one game in my ticket was postponed?

cc: 1960bet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emmayayodeji(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
the name remains as a legend, he won the trebble with us.
soft
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
emmayayodeji:

THIS GOT ME LAUGHING HARD grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by amajato: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Candycrusher:

bro message my lets talk you didnt reply my pm here is my mail.... vokes_maja@yahoo.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by naijaguy77: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
With all these evidences yet u still insist u are not a staff?
anyway go and tell the to include multiple goal 1-3 in their market.

merry christmas.

What evidence? Please I just got an email from megabet with this christmas greeting. Or am I the only they sent it to? shocked

If I was a staff, why would I be ashamed to say so? I am not a staff, I am an enthusiast. And if they allow me I might just become an Agent if they have an Agent programme.

Merry christmas to you too!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.