Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3735432 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dan42(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Please who can help me fund any of these account with N500 in exchange of airtime N600?

Nairabet
username; dorowin
id;527555
merrybet; dorowin
id;110436
bet9ja;
username danbanker
id;54576
megabet; dorowin
id;13904340

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by frenzydilz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
For this boxing day. There'll be many GGs
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by chiefkpokp(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
My offer is still available,
Give me paypal funds, and i give you bitcoin
Give me skrill funds and i will you bitcoin
Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive rate.

Another new offer, Give me your bitcoin and i will give you rmb(yuan) payable to any chinese bank or alipay.........,or wechat
RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............Instant
Euro Funds Transfer to Spain Infact europe(Any bank)
Transfer to UK.
Other countries not mentioned
740usd btc available for 485/$
Just meet me in my parlor.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
amajato:
bro message my lets talk you didnt reply my pm here is my mail.... vokes_maja@yahoo.com

Drop ur bbm pin. I no dey fit log in to gmail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by overdrive(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
ernesterioo:

this one u are begging us to collect 2milla, Wat is so spectacular about the game, I already played it cha

If 50 of us in this thread played the game and it enters,will bet9ja agree to pay everybody?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by amajato: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
please hw do i fund my megabet.....?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by amajato: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Candycrusher:

Drop ur bbm pin. I no dey fit log in to gmail
not on bbm sir. whatsapp.. yes.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emmayayodeji(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen for boxing day tommorow ill really appreciate if anybody can quote me with ticket(s) as many as possible.. Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emmayayodeji(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
overdrive:

If 50 of us in this thread played the game and it enters,will bet9ja agree to pay everybody?
them no born them well them go pay ohh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by fadahero: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
andycoal40:

You played besiktas youth team not the senior team. .. the match was postponed. .so it will be voided
aaahh make dem void am chap chap o... Youth team bawo... next thing na to check result, person go dey see 7:4... Lord abeg o

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by naijaguy77: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
emmayayodeji:
them no born them well them go pay ohh

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by CapitalCee(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
naijaguy77:
Let's see how today goes. Mega christmas loading...

Please I Want to fund my mega bet Account pls

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ernesterioo(f): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
thinkative:
Championship

Aston Villa vs Burton
Steve Bruce has got villa stable again. they have the championship's only unbeaten home record. and I read somewhere that villa park will be filled for the first time in five years on boxing day. I expect the fans to leave happy after watching villa dispatch the championship's smallest club. Burton have performed better than most people expect but they are yet to win away. infact, Burton have the second worst away record on the league. villa straight win it is!

Preston vs Leeds
Preston have gone under the radar a bit. they are a team that rarely grab the headlines, apart from when their two strikers Beckford and Doyle were sent off for exchanging punches on the pitch a few weeks back. they have served their bans so they should play against Leeds. let's hope they pass to each other. Preston have only lost 3 of their last 16 matches. 3 of these defeats have come against Almighty Newcastle. they have won 5 of their last 8 games at home. Leeds are on form too. they have won 7 of their last 9 matches. however, they have failed to score in 40% of their away games this season. Preston are difficult to beat at home, so I go for 1X and under 3.5

Huddersfield vs Nottingham Forrest
Huddersfield seem to have stabilized after a rocky patch. they have won their last 3 matches and are looking to make it 4 straight wins against a forest side who are terrible at the back. forest have only kept one clean sheet in their matches this season. they have lost 64% of their way games too. I see lots of goals here particularly with ellias kachunga and nakhi wells hitting form for Huddersfield. I go for 1X and over 2.5. but Huddersfield straight win is a decent bet too

Reading vs Norwich
Jaap Stam has got reading punching above their weight. on the other hand, Alex Neil is under pressure at Norwich as his team are in free fall. reading have the second best home record in the league. they have won 7 of their last 9 home games. Norwich are the exact opposite, losing 7 of their last 9 away games. I would have gone for reading straight win, but for some reason, the bookies rate Norwich as favourites. so I go for 1X and over 1.5. I will definitely include reading straight win in my 'finish alabi' slip

Newcastle vs Sheffield Wed
this is a big battle between two form teams. The temptation is to choose Newcastle without thinking. However, sheff Wednesday have one of the best away defensive records. their manager , Carlos carvahal is a Portuguese in the mould of Jose mourinho. over the past two seasons, he has succeeded in packing midfield and securing away goalless draws against bigger promotion rivals like Brighton,hull and Norwich. with that I mind, I go for 1X and under 3.5

remains my league 1 and 2 picks. lemme rest a bit. e no easy to type on this my palasa phone

so far

39Q9YKZ
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by keandre: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
emmayayodeji:
Ladies and gentlemen for boxing day tommorow ill really appreciate if anybody can quote me with ticket(s) as many as possible.. Thank you

manage ds small 90 odds 39Q7GQ7
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
amajato:
not on bbm sir. whatsapp.. yes.

Drop am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dotman23(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
chiefkpokp:
My offer is still available,
Give me paypal funds, and i give you bitcoin
Give me skrill funds and i will you bitcoin
Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive rate.

Another new offer, Give me your bitcoin and i will give you rmb(yuan) payable to any chinese bank or alipay.........,or wechat
RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............Instant
Euro Funds Transfer to Spain Infact europe(Any bank)
Transfer to UK.
Other countries not mentioned
740usd btc available for 485/$
Just meet me in my parlor.
I give u 0.0309575 btc for #15000..deal bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by andycoal40(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
keandre:

tempting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emmayayodeji(m): 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
keandre:

thanks grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by thinkative: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
League One (shorter narratives)
Sheffield utd vs Oldham
this is a straightforward home win. Sheffield united are hot. Oldham are not. Sheffield have won 8 of their last 11. Oldham have had poor performances and slipped down the table. plus, they are having serious financial problems off the pitch. straight home win it is

Bolton vs Shrewsbury
Bolton have the best defensive record in league one. and they score goals. they have scored 17 goals in 11 home games. Shrewsbury have improved under their new manager but they have still lost 6 of their last 11 away games, conceding 19 goals.
I go for 1X and over 1.5

Oxford vs Northampton
two sides with contrasting form. Oxford are unbeaten in 8 games. Northampton have not won in 8 games. oxford have won 3 of their last 4 home games. I go for 1X and ov 1.5. a bolder bet would be Oxford straight win

Fleetwood vs Bury
simple put, anybody would beat bury right now. they have not won since September. they have lost eight straight away games. Fleetwood have won all oglf their last five games at home. in fact they have scored 21 games at home this season. I go for 1 and ov 2.5

Millwall vs Swindon
Millwall are back in the play off race. their midweek win will have been a major boost. they have won four of their last six at home and have an edge over Rochdale who have lost five of their last six away. I go for 1X and ov 1.5

Peterborough vs Gillingham
Peterborough are an ultra attacking side. the y score goals for fun. their array of attacking players have contributed 23 goals at home. Gillingham are very inconsistent. however they are terrible at the back. no clean sheet away this season conceding 25 goals. they have lost 8 of their last 11 away games. I go for Peterborough straight win. risk takers can go for gwion Williams as any time scorer. his beautiful solo goals have been all over YouTube recently

Rochdale vs chesterfield
Rochdale have the second best home record this season. 8 wins in 11 home ganes. chesterfield have lost 8 of their last 11 away games. it should be a straight forward home win but my instinct says 1X and ov 1.5

remains my league two picks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by amajato: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Candycrusher:

Drop am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by jaidopumpin: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dan42:
Please who can help me fund any of these account with N500 in exchange of airtime N600?

Nairabet
username; dorowin
id;527555
merrybet; dorowin
id;110436
bet9ja;
username danbanker
id;54576
megabet; dorowin
id;13904340
can fund your nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by keandre: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
nawa o osmanlispor conceded a penalty, Thankgod it was missed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ettybaba(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Na was for Osmanlispor o.
I bet against them in champions league. Money lost.
Now in Turkish league them no fit score.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Phi001(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Abeg, merrybetters, is there any verification of any kind before you can payout?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dan42(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
jaidopumpin:
can fund your nairabet
Drop your number lemme forward the card.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
ettybaba:
Na was for Osmanlispor o. I bet against them in champions league. Money lost. Now in Turkish league them no fit score.
na over 1.5 i carry them o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by thinkative: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
League Two
NB: most of the favourites in league 2 are playing away this weekend. if you're uncomfortable with packing ur selections with away wins like me, you can focus on goals market for the matches. or remove them totally sef. half bread is better than none...

Mansfield vs Morecambe
Many have quite a good defensive record for a team in 17th position. they have kept a clean sheet in 36% of their home ganes. but they have scored just 21 goals. however , their opponents are in terrible form. Morecambe have the worst defensive record in the league, conceding 38 goals. I go for 1X and under 4.5

Hartlepool vs Blackpool
though Hartlepool shredded a lot of tickets last week by drawing away against portsmouth, they are a terrible side at the back. they have conceded 37 goals and have the second worst defensive record. their manager will also be serving a touchline ban for this match. they come up against and inform Blackpool side who have scored in 82% of their away games. X2 and over 1.5 for me. or 2 if u are bold enough

Luton vs Colchester
two inform sides meet here. Luton are a bit inconsistent. but they have the best defensive record in the league. and they have scored in all their games this season. Colchester are playing well too. they have won 3 of their last four. but they have failed to beat Luton away at three attempts now. I go for 1X and ov 1.5

Notts County vs Doncaster
Notts co are in turmoil.they have suffered six straight defeats. they have not even scored shishi in their past four home league games. their owner has just sold the club in annoyance due to the abuse his family got from fans. Doncaster on the other hand have the best attacking record in the league, managed by Darren Ferguson, Sir Alex's son, they have picked up 16 points from their last eight games. I go for a straight away win here.

Crewe Alex vs Carlisle
Crewe have now conceded 8 goals in their last 3 games losing all three. defensive problems led to their relegation from league one last season. and they face high flying Carlisle who have only lost once in the league. they have scored 40 goals, the highest in the league. they have scored in 95% of their games. straight away win here

wow. its not easy
off to eat Xmas chicken now.
ernesterioo, baba abeg help me complete the booking. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by keandre: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
ettybaba:
Na was for Osmanlispor o. I bet against them in champions league. Money lost. Now in Turkish league them no fit score.
osmanlispor no de ucl
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ettybaba(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
keandre:

osmanlispor no de ucl
Na uefa league be that then.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by keandre: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
what a relief, osmanlispor una head de dia
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ettybaba(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
ABUZINZU:
na over 1.5 i carry them o
I carry them to score over 1. Them don score. I dey pray for u. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.