Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3702426 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abmbola:
*Bookmaker Tricks*
Medium stake on this
$$Australia Brisbane Premier League
UQ FC -:- Logan Lightning
Under2.5
Odd:2.15 WONgrin
Time:11:30
Confidence 70%
#Team no statistics#
WONgrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Calebsky(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vikkiboi:
I don come again grin

Spent like 30 min analysing over 1800odds tips kiss

will drop it after 20 likes grin

Oya leggoo grin

Wise punters will just pick from it and clean mouth grin

Ojukokoro punters like me will stake all with 200naira wink

Lol @ojukokoro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vetrovialMan(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
merrybet is at it again o!

to green slip don turn to issue

same thing thy did to me 2 days ago with italian serie D matches, it took them 2 days to update and credit my account
angry angry angry angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by deeplo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vikkiboi:
I don come again grin

Spent like 30 hours analysing over 1800odds tips kiss

will drop it after 20 likes grin

Oya leggoo grin

Wise punters will just pick from it and clean mouth grin

Ojukokoro punters like me will stake all with 200naira wink
Na wa o u don turn person to vigilante say bc u get 1800 odds abeg o we dey redeem camp abi u wan make person go dey stake for G.O front? Drop this thing na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Vikkiboi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
deeplo:

Na wa o u don turn person to vigilante say bc u get 1800 odds abeg o we dey redeem camp abi u wan make person go dey stake for G.O front? Drop this thing na

Lmao! I don laff tire.

E never reach 20 likes abeg grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Giyerte(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abmbola:

WONgrin
2 singles today, that is 4 odd o. To hell with phcn o, they made me lose cool Cash. You be real ABIMBOLA cuz u are truly born into that OLA

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shollay09(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
vetrovialMan:
merrybet is at it again o!

to green slip don turn to issue

same thing thy did to me 2 days ago with italian serie D matches, it took them 2 days to update and credit my account
angry angry angry angry
na wetin dem dey do me too... Wonder why its always taking them long to credit a won account but paint a lost game red in a speed of light
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by MrFootball(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
@opsydudu u won d bet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mariosam(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Its a pity that people fail to understand the essence of life
All the people from nairaland that I gave my wednesday game,not a single one agreed to pay yet next week they will expect you. To help out again.
The money you won with the information I gave you will finishget what you wish for
Please I don't wish to be contacted again.
I will be posting tickets of my fixed matches 70 minutes into the game so that you guys will learn this life lesson
LOYALTY. PAYS

That's the secret of most successful businessmen
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TVTKOKO(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abeg who hold this guy above me money undecided wey hin just con dey yarn dust for hia na angry

hin wan teach pple leson as if na ontop hin head betting start *long hisss*

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
*Bookmaker Tricks*
BEST OF THE DAY
$$Kuwait League$$
Al Shabab Kuwait - Al Jahra
Under2.5
Odd:1.90
Time:15:10
Confidence 80%
#Team no statistics#
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kazman7(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
mariosam:
All the people from nairaland that I gave my wednesday game,not a single one agreed to pay yet next week they will expect you. To help out again.
The money you won with the information I gave you will finishget what you wish for
I will be posting tickets of my fixed matches 70 minutes into the game so that you guys will learn this life lesson
LOYALTY. PAYS
Coming here to rant will not do you any good,if you have winning tips,make it simple for people to get in touch with you,do your business and whoever doesn't fulfill his side of the bargain strike such person out,.... U can see the kind of goodwill and prayers that is being showered on abmbola at this moment,...I don't mind paying you or abimbola for your tips but I think you should also think beyond money,....#helpabrothergrowinlife

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kazman7(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
mariosam:
LOYALTY. PAYS

Coming here to rant will not do you any good,if you have winning tips,make it simple for people to get in touch with you,do your business and whoever doesn't fulfill his side of the bargain strike such person out,.... U can see the kind of goodwill and prayers that is being showered on abmbola at this moment,...I don't mind paying you or abimbola for your tips but I think you should also think beyond money,....#helpabrothergrowinlife

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shayubobo: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abmbola:

WONgrin
your 3rd game is bn casted already bro.. .. I mean the over 2.5.carried it with u

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by harizonal123(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dennisworld1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
ojikokoro game. Pls merix if u like. Bet9ja code B918AZZWWEATQ-1823004
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Krak(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
mariosam:
LOYALTY. PAYS

Teach them big lesson abeg...Then shut up ur mouth small.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
shayubobo:
your 3rd game is bn casted already bro.. .. I mean the over 2.5.carried it with u
Yeah saw dats bro Israel league nah Mess am running out of dis Over4now thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by desperado4xxx: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pls can u paste the games so I can play em on merrybet?

bet9ja wont fund wit atm

Thanks boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abmbola:

WONgrin
what about the first game was it won too?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mariosam(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
noted......todays game starts by 19:00 and it the tip is X/1
the match will be the only one from that league for today

Krak:

Teach them big lesson abeg...Then shut up ur mouth small.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Vikkiboi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Here is it!!!!!!!!! grin

It's a won bet already by God's grace embarassed

H8PW93

B914AZZWRSCWE-916880

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by deeplo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
mariosam:

Abeg one question sir, shey if you drop just one tip you go go bankrupt? am just curious o cos you don already make money from those tips
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by deeplo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vikkiboi:
Here is it!!!!!!!!! grin

H8PW93
Na wa o with all the 1000 likes na booking code you drop what is the details na. Haba some of us dey in front of pastor dey pray make the bet slip of guys this weekend chop. DETAILS THAT ALL I ASK FOR.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
mariosam:

Please give me the game. I no follow for people wey chop your money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by deeplo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
misterchris:

Please give me the game. I no follow for people wey chop your money.
You funny die. Abeg stop am haann haann d guy still dey vex naaa dem don scam am bad people
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by deeplo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vikkiboi:
Here is it!!!!!!!!! grin

H8PW93
Vikkiboi paste the game naa if I comot for camp go find where to play the game I no go share you money oo. my body just dey shake here I no concentrate for the praise and worship sef na so so refresh I dey do
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sure6 games for Round 28

You ready to take the car home? Or want some cash to form 'big boy' in the coming week? You know what to do!

Lets go get it!! grin grin grin

Play Sure6 here ---> sure6.surebet247.com

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abmbola:

WONgrin

boss, whats under 2.5? thought it mean there ll not score more than 2 goals...... that match finshed: 4:5....
don't know if am wrong?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

boss, whats under 2.5? thought it mean there ll not score more than 2 goals...... that match finshed: 4:5....
don't know if am wrong?
Guess u were wrong cos its ended for 1:1

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.