Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3715497 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mariosam(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Am happy,I finally treated those scammers that refuse to keep their word with what they deserved.their greedy nature made them to forget that I once told them I get fixed match only once in a week,they wanted to win again and keep all money to themskves.....henceforth I will just be posting my ticket at half time so that the good innocent ones will have a taste of what winning is like....see you next week

Moral lesson: NEVER GET OVER GREED
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abmbola:
*Bookmaker Tricks*
BEST OF THE DAY
$$Germany Regionalliga Southwest$$
Offenbacher Kickers -:- TSV Steinbach
Under2.5
Odd:2.00
Time:19:30
Confidence 100%
#Team no statistics#

Vikings007:
following with my house rent@under 3.5.

In punting, You've to have that "calling".

You ve to be called to the ministry. If You're not called You'll just labor in vain....You fund & fund, 30days no single withdrawal. It is not all bout stats & luck, You've got to have that special skill in seeing beyond the physical cheesy cheesy to be able to predict the actions of 23 old men(+ referee) for full 90 minutes? shocked .

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by postingnysc: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
mariosam:
Am happy,I finally treated those scammers that refuse to keep their word with what they deserved.their greedy nature made them to forget that I once told them I get fixed match only once in a week,they wanted to win again and keep all money to themskves.....henceforth I will just be posting my ticket at half time so that the good innocent ones will have a taste of what winning is like....see you next week

This guy is really a clown, u could have posted ur game lost simple as ABC than writtn all dis epistle to justify your so called fixed match, your next bet make sure u stake at least 1000euros or dollar since u sure of it that it's a fixed match... smh for gullible peepz that will fall for his trap.. This is an old scammer refurbishing himself be warned..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by postingnysc: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vikings007:

You ve to be called to the ministry. If You're not called You'll just labor in vain....You fund & fund, 30days no single withdrawal. It is not all bout stats & luck, You've got to have that special skill in seeing beyond the physical cheesy cheesy to be able to predict the actions of 23 old men(+ referee) for full 90 minutes? shocked .

Chop with u on this.. following abmbola like twitter.. singles ti take ova

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by jackbennie: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
ambrosedmax:
Where are the bet9ja users? Are these guys gradually turning themselves to 1960bet? I made pay out over 4days now and I haven't bn credited till this moment"" okay I made it to twitter to lay my plight to their reserved handle for customer care, this was the reply I got "kindly note that withdrawal takes 24hours approximately 3 bank working days before your acct is credited.CS" could they be toying with my intelligence by saying "24hours approximately 3 bank working days"? What's that suppose to mean when their site rules says its 24hours,... I called their customer care line, and after several minutes of me paying for them to sing their bet9ja tune to my hearing they picked and one sexy voice was telling me it could be networks fault and she made a statement -"its too much work sir" and it kept me wondering what work could be much b4 she made another excuse claiming its network. But guys sincerely what could be happening?

bet9ja has some dubious plans to one day run away with customers funds just check it out their minimum cashout is 5k dat alone should make u think twice while solid and sure bookies like nairabet and merrybet u can withdraw from 1k, u cant even fund ur bet9ja online acct from their shops
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
postingnysc:

Chop with u on this.. following abmbola like twitter.. singles ti take ova
My brother, singles has indeed 'ti take over'.
#SayNo2Acca
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
mariosam:

lol

Mehn dis niggi cheesy

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mariosam(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
postingnysc:

This guy is really a clown, u could have posted ur game lost simple as ABC than writtn all dis epistle to justify your so called fixed match, your next bet make sure u stake at least 1000euros or dollar since u sure of it that it's a fixed match... smh for gullible peepz that will fall for his trap.. This is an old scammer refurbishing himself be warned..

TIME WIL TELL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
One more goal from Belgium Pro League or I'm finished... haha

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
SPARTA ROTTERDAM !!!

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
jackbennie:

bet9ja has some dubious plans to one day run away with customers funds just check it out their minimum cashout is 5k dat alone should make u think twice while solid and sure bookies like nairabet and merrybet u can withdraw from 1k, u cant even fund ur bet9ja online acct from their shops
you are right on this bro..they've got dubious plans..I have dumped them already both acct and shop
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Geeeeeeeeeennnnnnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...

cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Dani4tech(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
0bserving...straiqht outta villa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
mariosam:

TIME WIL TELL
Mariosam i believe you,no mind them,abeg fund me 1k from your mega win this night na

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by otitokoroleti: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abmbola:
Okay bro sorri 4d late post tho
I no chop wit u today due to my busy day

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Hugo70(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vikings007:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by muyex1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Monaco is a useless team, the day you will play them over they will play under, when you play them under they will play over and if you try to play them winning they will draw, if you play win/draw they will loose, what can i play them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Tnot(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Gradually saving transport money to return from the village, thnks to Abmbola!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Hugo70(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
shady16:
One more goal from Belgium Pro League or I'm finished... haha

cool
It seems u bet ur house rent. Lol. Wen do you start betting heavily.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
*Bookmaker Tricks*
$$Chile Primera Division, Clausura
Antofagasta -:- Deportes Union La Calera
Under2.5
Odd:1.90
Time:23:30
Confidence 70%
#Team no statistics#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
muyex1:
Monaco is a useless team, the day you will play them over they will play under, when you play them under they will play over and if you try to play them winning they will draw, if you play win/draw they will loose, what can i play them.
?...stop playing Monaco and ur life will never remain the same like me.. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Forest green and grim say one more goal mbok
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
muyex1:
Lol dats Betting 4u bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
AS Roma - AC Fiorentina (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.85

GREEN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
muyex1:

lol

Simply stay clear from em cheesy

cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by opsydudu(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
opsydudu:

3+ odd

Laval under 3.5goals @ 1.16..Won
Gent win either half @ 1.22...Idiot
Ado Den Haag over 1.5goals @ 1.22...Won
Roma over 1.5goal @ 1.30..Won
Caen under 6.5corners (2way) @ 1.35..Won

Total odd 3..Casted

Stakers discretion advised

Wondering why Gent's late goal was disallowed. Smh!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Peterpan222(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abmbola:
*Bookmaker Tricks*
Under2.5
Confidence 70%
#Team no statistics#
Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chiadikaobi:

Try this out with Mr lowodd

*Code:- H93TPC

* Gent- 1X @1.11

* Loselare win to nill- NO @1.11

* Kaiserslautern win to nill- NO @1.09

* Roma win to nill- NO @1.23

* Breda- over1.5 @1.10

* Venlo to score @1.12

* Sparta rotherham- ov1.5 @1.10

* St pauli II- ov1.5 @1.13

* Caen- handicap +2 @1.14

* Forest green handicap +2 @1.11

Odd:- 3.20

You can remix to get your sure 2+ odd

10/10

3.20 odd chopped.

Who follow mr lowodd chop??

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chiadikaobi:
Try this out with Mr lowodd

*Code:- H93TPC

* Gent- 1X @1.11

* Loselare win to nill- NO @1.11
* Kaiserslautern win to nill- NO @1.09
* Roma win to nill- NO @1.23

* Breda- over1.5 @1.10

* Venlo to score @1.12

* Sparta rotherham- ov1.5 @1.10

* St pauli II- ov1.5 @1.13

* Caen- handicap +2 @1.14

* Forest green handicap +2 @1.11

Odd:- 3.20

You can remix to get your sure 2+ odd
Nice.....

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abmbola:
*Bookmaker Tricks*
Under2.5
Confidence 70%
#Team no statistics#
?.good luck bro..but them chile boys love to score sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
shady16:

Nice.....

cool
Thanks Baba

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gangster1ms: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Trying to bet with nairabet and they keep showing me this
You have already placed too many bets with 579662486.
what's the meaning of that somebody?

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.