Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3732063 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
mversed and Calebsky any show today?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
sucobaba:

Watch what you say sir, someone once said same and guess what?..........failed woefully at the very first attempt.

We won't be the ones in the middle of the action,we are only trying to predict humans who we all know are so erratic in nature.

Happy Easter, how Uyo?

Calm down, boss. I'm not somebody else, I'm me. I failed, but I'm gonna do it 20 times.

Happy Easter! Uyo is bout to get hot at some spot... haha. Join us if you could.

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:
oya bar man serve us beer grin cheesy

u are messing with yaself... its better to be an underdog than to be overrated; not like as if I'm rating you high though, but you are tryna tell people here that you have been made rich through betting, yet you can't post a complete screenshot; why not keep ur mouth closed and gerrarahere
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
shady16:

Calm down, boss. I'm not somebody else, I'm me. I failed, but I'm gonna do it 20 times.

Happy Easter! Uyo is bout to get hot at some spot... haha. Join us if you could.

cool
where in uyo? And should I come?. I dey close to ibom plaza
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by sucobaba(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
shady16:

cool

Well, was shocked it also crashed at the very first stage.
Wish you luck in your quest.

Trust all y'all over there, was in your brother state for a year and there were more spots than human tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
StrafordSTONES:

u are messing with yaself... its better to be an underdog than to be overrated; not like as if I'm rating you high though, but you are tryna tell people here that you have been made through betting, yet you can't post a complete screenshot; why not keep ur mouth closed and gerrarahere
bar man oya serve me pepper soup and clean the other table for my guest.fast grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
@shady16,I'm not disputing the fact that you can provide an 'uncastable' 1.10 odds 20 times but the thing is,every odd is liable to cast. That's the fact everyone wants you to accept. Even the best minds on this thread came together to screen,analyze and share accas with atmost 1.10 odds per entry,we all know how it ended. And if you don't wanna agree to the fact that even a well analyzed 1.10 could cast then,the floor is yours sir. Prove us wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
all these people posting half time/fulltime games. Na by force to send person go village?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by flekside(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
shady16:

Monsuru, sorry bout that if you truly staked on that game.

Kindly show me a screenshot of ya 100 bucks stake and I'll def pay you back all of it(@ CBN rate) tomorrow. No stories.

cool
I like dis Guy!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Giyerte(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
misterchris:
all these people posting half time/fulltime games. Na by force to send person go village?

lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by LaExpert: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lemme help out Shady16

18:30 San Marino U21 vs Sweden U21
Tip: H(1:0) 2 @ 1.11

smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dotmanxp(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
clintonopah:
grin

wink
Oga abeg which bookie u dey use?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
dotmanxp:

Oga abeg which bookie u dey use?
merrybet cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godoluwa(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
foxzzy:
THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU AFTER ACCUMULATING A GAME AND YOU ARE HAVING DOUBLE MIND ABOUT WHETHER TO REMOVE A PARTICULAR GAMe OR NOT, BT U GO AHEAD AND LEAVE THE GAME JUST TO ROUND UP UR ODD, AND THE GAME GOES AHEAD TO CAST UR ACCUMULATION.
thats why I always re-forecast each games at least 3times b4 I stake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin

cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
I heard if i keep winning bets everyday, nairabet will ban my account, please I need your answer on this question.

Most likely yes.
Had a friend who used to bet on obscure South American league matches. The matches were hardly televised so he always purchased data to watch them. The difference between this league and the English premier league was the good clubs were amazing and the bad ones extremely terrible. Telling who would win matches and predicting scores was easy as telling the end of nollywood movies using only their posters. My friend was a steady pain to bookies because they always had to consult the Internet for results of his bets.
After a handful of constant wins in which he always hit thousands in profit they banned him from using their services thinking he'd deviced a mathematical means to cheat the system. He patronized three other booking houses which also banned in rapid succession.

How true is this statement?.....i dont want any bookie to ban my account in future o......make una talk put.

CC Oga godoluwa, chidiaobi{lowodd}, bluerat, opsydudu, vikings, olutola, bankstatement, merrybet Timbuktu14 akinalabi et all.[/quote]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
misterchris:
mversed and Calebsky any show today?
Sorry bro, non from me today. Tomorrow perhaps
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mversed:
Sorry bro, non from me today. Tomorrow perhaps
Please do now. I am approaching Ore with full speed. Alabi is driving me to the village. Please come and hijack our bus and rescue me cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
x/1, x/2, x/3 abi na x/x people. I dey hail una o. Carry go. una plan don work na. See me see farm work.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by jumpMANN44(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Olutty88:
Virtual Football lovers chat me up i av a secret to reveal on how u can make big money from Virtual football. Only for those that av patience and want to win big. 08151986211
olutola88 is that u?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Choi... abushman. Lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
misterchris:

Please do now. I am approaching Ore with full speed. Alabi is driving me to the village. Please come and hijack our bus and rescue me cry
Lol... Bros you funny die, ah swear. Just enjoy ur ride to d village, it's not particularly bad. Being in d village would give u time to clear ur head, relax and re-strategize. I'm planning something massive - 1K to 1M. If it goes to plan, it could happen all in one week. Don't get ur hopes high just yet, it isn't certain it'll succeed, but i've learnt in this game it's better to hope than to expect. Been lucky with my bets this month particularly, if only i can stop blowing them away doing live bets on bonanzawin. I guess i shld be posting dem here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mversed:
Lol... Bros you funny die, ah swear. Just enjoy ur ride to d village, it's not particularly bad. Being in d village would give u time to clear ur head, relax and re-strategize. I'm planning something massive - 1K to 1M. If it goes to plan, it could happen all in one week. Don't get ur hopes high just yet, it isn't certain it'll succeed, but i've learnt in this game it's better to hope than to expect. Been lucky with my bets this month particularly, if only i can stop blowing them away doing live bets on bonanzawin. I guess i shld be posting dem here
Send me your number please. I have something I want to discuss with you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Inplay:
MAT Tetouan - KACM
Team 1 Total Goals Over 0.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nublense,,olimpia asuncion ,fluminense,sarsfield,red bull brasil,rangers,al nacional......make I try over 2.5 for them...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dexter247:
Inplay:
MAT Tetouan - KACM
Team 1 Total Goals Over 0.5
Not available so I staked over 0.5 goals full time at 1.50
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
drmikeadams:
Nublense,,olimpia asuncion ,fluminense,sarsfield,red bull brasil,rangers,al nacional......make I try over 2.5 for them...
which time all these games dey start and for which league
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ENDYCOAL: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lilchilz:
AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS QUALIFIER

Benin vs south sudan

Tip:- 1-0 (correct score)

Odd:5

Goodluck

This is not a scam or some s hits

I'm nt collectinq money frm anybody i'm just tryinq to help..

This is a prove frm the last match been won.....

Pls note dat m nt collectinq any money frm anybody....i'm just here to post fixed matches for free...i'm doinq dis to help...Goodluck....

Benin - South Sudan 4:1

how market?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by BankStatement: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
drmikeadams:

Red bull brasil match: over 1.5 goals.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
i don tire all dis lose and chop, chop and love oo enh....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.