Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,788 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3731855 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
misterchris:

I don't think this 1 is sure o. Romania dey give them tough time. No sharp shooter in the squad.

Na wetin my mind tell me... both teams might end up scoring sef.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by opsydudu(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hehehehehe....laff wan burst my belle
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by flekside(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:
u are a product of unwanted and waste Siemens from an idolatry mama grin wink grin

SIEMEN KO MOTOROLA NI. ODE BOI grin
Ur English see dey give person headache.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ENDYCOAL: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
I don't like talking too much.

I can provide 1.10odd 5times daily and none of them will cast. i challenge anyone to bet with me. if the game cut I am gonna pay the person #5000 but if I succeed you gonna pay me #5000x2 ? quote me if you are ready
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
ENDYCOAL:

I can provide 1.10odd 5times daily and none of them will cast. i challenge anyone to bet with me. if the game cut I am gonna pay the person #5000 but if I succeed you gonna pay me #5000x2 ? quote me if you are ready
Please provide the initial capital.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
clintonopah:

grin
post your in plays na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
ENDYCOAL:

D man, complete the first 5 2mao and collect the 10 grand. Let's go!

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
BlueRat:
ladies and gents, on schedule for tonight is an e-fight grin

Its been long we had one

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
misterchris:

post your in plays na
this curent one risky... I will sure do later this night ... smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Noliko Maaseikvv - VC Menen

4th set Total Over(44.5) @1.52
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
RIchieSuazo:

Its been long we had one
way too long cheesy , those days of 3-4 pages of war, nw after 1 pages dem don settle. cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
abeg spain score nau! aaarh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enangson:
Ikpa!
Enang adodie na? Mme kom o. smiley

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by oribi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
oribi:
Romania vs Spain
the call spain to win and over 1.5goals

anytime scorer
Paco A

na wah for spain
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ENDYCOAL: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
shady16:

D man, complete the first 5 2mao and collect the 10 grand. Let's go!
cool
OK , just make sure you're online 24hours tomorrow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by maxjax(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
oribi:

na wah for spain
89' Romania - Spain 0:0
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ENDYCOAL: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
misterchris:
Please provide the initial capital.

you can startup with any capital
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by oribi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
maxjax:

89' Romania - Spain 0:0

i dey watch am cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by maxjax(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
ENDYCOAL:

you can startup with any capital
me I no get capital again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
oribi:

na wah for spain
who you talk say call you again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by maxjax(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
misterchris:
cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
maxjax:

me I no get capital again
endycoal shey you dey see. na investment. give us d capital. if d game enters we share the profit 60/40.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by HelloT: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter guy! Earlier this today I posted for the first time on this thread about my rollover challenge, I’ve been a silent follower of this thread for a year now, I visit daily but I do not usually comment till today. After I posted about my rollover challenge which is nothing new to this thread (I see you Opsy and co) I started getting emails from fellow nl members, about my strategy . I have not opened any of the emails or replied to anyone that has tried contacted me and I apologize for that. I am not trying to be arrogant or anything just that I’m a very low-key person and I do not work well under pressure and honestly I did not expect my post was going to get an traction that’s why I was a bit overwhelmed when the emails started coming so I decided instead to post everything about my strategy on here for everyone to see and learn from.
Before we begin DISCLAIMER: I do not encourage betting or any form of gambling, in fact I’m an anti-betting crusader and every opportunity I get to talk to my fellow youths I always try to discourage them from betting cos I’ve witnessed firsthand the evils of betting. It’s ironic that I preach against betting to anyone who cares to listen yet indulge in it daily. Betting is bad; it’s addictive and will ruin your life if care is not taken. I started betting last year and believe me if I can go back in time, I’d choose to be deaf and blind so I would not be able to hear or see anything betting related… believe me it was that bad for me. Don’t talk to me unless you have sold N170k laptop for N40k in Ikeja cos you want to fund your account or sell your 60 inches tv for 35k more than 3 times cos you wan see money punt, used salary or money for something else for betting lol I did it all smh (na small I just mentioned) lol I don’t want to mention the amount I lost cos una go shock lol well I think I’ve learnt my lesson lol so a word is enough for the wise. Betting/gambling addiction is very bad cos most addicts don’t know they are addicted(me self I still do not think I am an addict, I always try to find reasons to justify my punting) this is what betting does to you, you believe you are in control and you can stop any time but you are not. Betting is eating deep into our society and there needs to be more awareness about the dangers of gambling…. We are not taking this addiction serious yet and its running lives steady. Who get ear make e hear.
The mistakes I made when I started betting was that I saw betting as a way to become rich, my dream was to win bet9ja N40 milla lol (Laughs in disappointment lol) I go accumulate 40 games they find millions hahahaha please do not be like the old me or else you go carry nylon and slippers trek go village hahahahha.
Back to why we are here, my fortunes in betting changed since I started seeing betting as a recreational activity instead of a get rich quick thingy.
My betting strategy – I use betfair alone. Betfair is an exchange bookmaker, you are not betting against the house, rather you are betting against your fellow punters and betfair acts as a regulator and collects a few cents as commission on each winning. In betfair you can lay bets (act as a bookmaker yourself)So even if you win 1 million usd, or you be witch wey dey win steady betfair won’t limit your account like a conventional bookie cos you are betting against fellow individuals and not the house…. They are even praying for you tin so they can get their commission (NB: Betfair also has a sports book but the one I’m talking about is the exchange.) So I recommend betfair for any rollover challenges.
Personally I’ve attempted rollover $20-1k 24 times and was lucky 3 times and the times I los tit was greed and impatience that always cost me.
The markets I bet on are the under market or hatrick in a match no or any other thing I think will win.
Before you start and if you want to be successfully, you have to set strict rules for yourself and make sure you don’t break them. The 3 times I’ve won, I followed my rules to the end while the times I lost, either I got carried away by excitement and bet stupidly or greed and impatience sets in. so let me list what worked for me and the rules I set for myself.
1, if I’m betting on under goals, it must be at least 3 to 5 goals to my favor… e.g Ars vs Nig 1-0 34 mins… I will bet on min of under 4.5 or higher and target odds of min 1.10 (on betfair you set your own odds if you like and hopefully it getd matched) assuming arsenal scores 2 goals in quick succession and I feel the game might be over what I bet.. I might lay or cash cash out( advantage of betfair… you can lay bets and act as a bookmaker)
If I’m betting on hatrick no and a player scores 2 goals I simply cashout.
Fastest way to fail in this is to become greedy and impatient… resist that urge to go for a higher odd or bet 10 times a day. I pick the number of times I bet in a day and I don’t exceed that no matter how juicy the games going on are. You have to be disciplined.
Let me tell you guys my number 1 secret. My secret to success is that I started seeing betting as fun and a game of numbers, it’s was no longer about the money to me. E.g what makes us greedy and impatient in rollover challenges is cos we look at the money… I don’t. Rather what I do Is focus on the numbers… I try and focus on how many times I can go without losing; it’s like a game to me. I don’t care about the money again; I care more about beating my record. If I went 1.10 35 times and failed… I don’t look at the money… I focus on finding a way to reach 50 or 60 or higher without losing and guess what? The longer you don’t lose, the more your money so it’s a win win nut this is my best secret to rollover… see it as a game of numbers. Just started another challenge today… my target is 5 wins daily. 5 for today won… my bank slowly growing.
Abeg I’m tired of typing…. The reason I decided to make out time this night and write this is cos I don’t have time to be replying emails or carrying anyone along. I’d love to but I’m someone that enjoys solitude and I work better alone so if you send me emails and I don’t get back to you, I’m so sorry about that. I will try and reply a few but I can’t promise anything. I’m on this thread steady but that doesn’t mean I’m going to be here answering questions… I just like coming here; it’s like a hangout for me lol.
Guys don’t wait for anyone to spoon-feed you info, experiment, make mistakes, find out what works and what doesn’t work that’s the best way. My fav bookie is betfair but bet365 is more user friendly… my fav naija bookie is nairabet… I have not used a naija bookie in a long time but my most success on any Nigerian is on nairabet… highest win N700k last year from35k on first half double chance then lost half of the money to betting too lol punting tis like satan, gives with left and collects with right hand.. I don’t have much luck on bet9ja. Foreign… I have more luck on betfair bet365 dey juju me like bet9ja lol if I’m betting in naija Nairabet… foreign betfair. One important thing…money management is the key to long term success very important. My target is $40k this year and I go retire for good.
Good luck to everyone and QUIT while you still can.

Please don’t hit me up for more info. The reason I wrote this long epistle is to avoid the need for people to try and pm. You have all the info you need here.
I don’t know if anyone finish reading what I wrote or even if any of it makes sense…. I just hopes It helps someone out there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dexter247:
Noliko Maaseikvv - VC Menen

4th set Total Over(44.5) @1.52

WON, 22-25

So, to score One goal no gree Spain, smh... 2 draws in 2 games..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by HelloT: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Started with $40 today up $132 btw I broke my rules twice... Bet on over 0.5 in 2 games so not just 1.10 that's why I got to $132 so quick.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by oribi(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
misterchris:

like say u like quarrel ooo avoid me u hear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
oribi:

like say u like quarrel ooo avoid me u hear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I want to bring you under my tutelage.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Call me misterchris and I would make you a millionaire in 3 days.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by oribi(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
misterchris:

I want to bring you under my tutelage.

MTWEEECHHHHHH
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
1. 27.03.16 21:00
Urena SC - Trujillanos FC (live) (Handicap 0:1)
Primera Division, Apertura / Venezuela / Soccer
Customer type: Trujillanos FC @ 1.30
Result:

2. 27.03.16 21:30
Depor FC Aguablanca - Valledupar FC (live) (Number of goals in 1st half (Depor FC Aguablanca))
Torneo Postobon I / Colombia / Soccer
Customer type: 0 @ 1.07
Result:

3. 27.03.16 21:00
Sao Carlos SP - Flamengo SP (live) (1X2)
Paulista Serie A3 / Brazil / Soccer
Customer type: Flamengo SP @ 1.40
Result:

4. 27.03.16 21:00
Deportivo Maipu - Sportivo Belgrano (live) (Both teams to score)
Torneo Federal A , Zona 2 / Argentina / Soccer
Customer type: No @ 1.50
Result:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
HelloT:
Started with $40 today up $132 btw I broke my rules twice... Bet on over 0.5 in 2 games so not just 1.10 that's why I got to $132 so quick.

Datz d drill, man.

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by shady16: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
ENDYCOAL:

OK , just make sure you're online 24hours tomorrow
I'm right here, man.
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.