Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3709046 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2016
mercyway:
I have replied sir, check your mailbox

ok.
i 've not seen it, maybe network problem.
but i ll reply as soon as i receive it.
My regards sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by nathpope(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

sir, i pity your condition.
i only stake on half time draw, most times @ 2.0, and 0/0 FT, & 1/2, OR 2/1 @ 13.12 or 20.something.
the other markets i posts is just for those who might not have the confidence to stake the draws.

Honestly sir, am sorry for u.
check my profile, am an olodo in punting: i ve been busy playing other people's game until last saturday....
i bumped/deduced/discovered/jumped into a code from the bookmakers.
i ve received more than 40 pms/emails since but i systematically refused to reply them except one 'Mercy' guy.
why should i want people to contact me, for what?
thats why i won't reply anyone.

am a very newbeee to punting that happens to use 1% of my brain to decode/detect the coding and programme arrangements of bookmakers.
am still working/studying greatly on them.

CLUE: HOW DO U THINK BOOKMAKERS GET THOSE ODDS?
is it for them to just wake up and assign odds to any team they see?
THERE MUST BE A METHOD.... SYSTEMATIC.
Thats what am analyzing/working on.
Pls i do not seek for anybody to contact me....
they are really disturbing me and its annoying.

for now just be happy wt me.
TEAM: WISDOM, CODES AND PROGRAMME ANALYST.

EKWUEMEEEEEEEE...how many tyms i call u?

i know d code u use....tis right there in the open...

is anyone interested? quote / pm me...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mercyway: 8:27pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

ok. i 've not seen it, maybe network problem. but i ll reply as soon as i receive it. My regards sir.
ok sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by starmonii(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

sir, i pity your condition.
i only stake on half time draw, most times @ 2.0, and 0/0 FT, & 1/2, OR 2/1 @ 13.12 or 20.something.
the other markets i posts is just for those who might not have the confidence to stake the draws.

Honestly sir, am sorry for u.
check my profile, am an olodo in punting: i ve been busy playing other people's game until last saturday....
i bumped/deduced/discovered/jumped into a code from the bookmakers.
i ve received more than 40 pms/emails since but i systematically refused to reply them except one 'Mercy' guy.
why should i want people to contact me, for what?
thats why i won't reply anyone.

am a very newbeee to punting that happens to use 1% of my brain to decode/detect the coding and programme arrangements of bookmakers.
am still working/studying greatly on them.

CLUE: HOW DO U THINK BOOKMAKERS GET THOSE ODDS?
is it for them to just wake up and assign odds to any team they see?
THERE MUST BE A METHOD.... SYSTEMATIC.
Thats what am analyzing/working on.
Pls i do not seek for anybody to contact me....
they are really disturbing me and its annoying.

for now just be happy wt me.
TEAM: WISDOM, CODES AND PROGRAMME ANALYST.

I laugh.... you are just seeking popularity. why don't you do your study without disturbing others?

why don't you prove me wrong?

I pity you.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2016
cool cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clerkent(m): 8:48pm On May 16, 2016
nathpope:

bro the code abi the bookmaker machine
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2016
clerkent:
bro the code abi the bookmaker machine
...lolz grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by einsteine(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2016
cristweeezy:
pls help. I funded ma nairabet thru ma atm card. They sent me d otp and I put it dere. Ma money was deducted and all I could see was error. Ma acct wasn't funded. And I was already debited. What can I do pls?

You should probably call nairabet customer care but I believe your bank would reverse within 24 hours if the payment failed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Frank0001(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2016
There's absolutely nothing like code or trick to kill the bookies as claim by some folks here.. All you need do is to sit and analyze your game well and hope for luck to smile on you. Every other systems is just background noise.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2016
Frank0001:
There's absolutely nothing like code or trick to kill the bookies as claim by some folks here.. All you need do is to sit and analyze your game well and hope for luck to smile on you. Every other systems is just background noise.
..…even d bookies ain't God,most of their odd is misleading... I played an undogs given 4+ odd to win...they win d favourite by 3-1 grin grin ;DD...imagin DAT....okay wot of over 1.5 @1.55...d only tins bookies lyk doing is reducing d favourite odd to b very small (1.25) so DAT we punters won't HV no choice to play d double chance.....wicked set of Pple I must say
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mercyway: 9:48pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

ok. i 've not seen it, maybe network problem. but i ll reply as soon as i receive it. My regards sir.
Have you seen the mail?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2016
starmonii:

I laugh.... you are just seeking popularity. why don't you do your study without disturbing others?

why don't you prove me wrong?

I pity you.

am sorry sir, i think u are confused! am sorry!
FROM SEEKING PEOPLE TO CONTACT ME to now SEEKING POPULARITY? are u ok?.
you sound so pained by my presence or progress.
Am sorry if i make u sick in the head, sincerely, i am.
the games i post, i do not ask u play them or anyone to contact.
we are family here, i post them to get encouragement and not REBUKE, Right? and i do not expect anyone to play them..... CHOP UR COW MEAT let ME EAT MY CRAFISH: meat na meat= protein. i.e mind your business unless i seek for u and enjoy your game and free me to enjoy mine/study while it last.
Am sorry if my posts disturbs u or make u sick; its a public forum, ok? if u don't like something on it, just let it pass.
i salute u sir.
WISDOM

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

we are family here, i post them to get encouragement and not REBUKE, Right? and i do not expect anyone to play them..... CHOP UR COW MEAT let ME EAT MY CRAFISH: meat na meat= protein. i.e mind your business unless i seek for u and enjoy your game and free me to enjoy mine/study while it last.
Am sorry if my posts disturbs u or make u sick; its a public forum, ok? if u don't like something on it, just let it pass.
i salute u sir.
WISDOM
...lolzzzz grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

i salute u sir.
WISDOM
he is telling you the bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2016
bjhaid:
bjhaid:
hhahahaa I dy tell u...d guy 1 kill me w8th laugh here grin grin ;DD...mk ur business nor spoil my own cheesy cheesy cheesy :DD....sounds lyk Igbo guy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2016
Frank0001:

Of course, you can't be more right sir!
There is nothing like CODES, MACHINE, or SOFTWARE.
when i quote CODE.... i meant a systemized trend, path or pattern by the bookies in giving their odds in each individual markets.
its just a little secrete trend i was able to analyse, and so far, its paying off.
and just like u said: I THEN WAIT FOR LUCK TO SMILE ON ME.
My regards sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2016
nathpope:

Funny u!
THERE IS NO CODE SIR.
PLS don't scam people.
WE ARE ONE, ok?
When i said code, i meant a PATTERN, TREND that i noticed the bookies always use in assigning odds.
i experimented it on 5 different games from different leagues and country, and THEY ALL PRODUCED THE SAME RESULTS. The last experiment was on Saturday, and the result was amazing....
THOUGH in all, we will always DEPENDS ON LUCK.
PLS be guided.
Cheers!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 16, 2016
Ibolt4m:
.....hhahahaa I dy tell u...d guy 1 kill me w8th laugh here grin grin ;DD...mk ur business nor spoil my own cheesy cheesy cheesy :DD....sounds lyk Igbo guy grin cheesy
lool aswearrr
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 16, 2016
starmonii:

Forget that guy, he is only making noise so that the gullible ones will contact him. check what he bet on.

ht 1×=1.2 max, under 3.5ft =1.23, under 1.5ht=1.4 max, htx = 2 max

lets assume he bet on all the selections, he only need to win all to cover his capital and make profit. if one fail, he is doomed.

verdict; stop contacting this guy via email. if he like he should prove me wrong.
wink cheesy grin kikikiki
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

Of course, you can't be more right sir!
There is nothing like CODES, MACHINE, or SOFTWARE.
when i quote CODE.... i meant a systemized trend, path or pattern by the bookies in giving their odds in each individual markets.
its just a little secrete trend i was able to analyse, and so far, its paying off.
and just like u said: I THEN WAIT FOR LUCK TO SMILE ON ME.
My regards sir.
..…....dude am sure u single game....not even double or acc......its d best wen it comes to hitting em hard....keep it up...I once used almost similar system lyk urs on vfl......its d best wen it comes to hitting bookies ,some call it d patent staking plan...jst keep it up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 16, 2016
Ibolt4m:
.....hhahahaa I dy tell u...d guy 1 kill me w8th laugh here grin grin ;DD...mk ur business nor spoil my own cheesy cheesy cheesy :DD....sounds lyk Igbo guy grin cheesy
cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2016
No single game to play on nairabet......time to face d punters greatest enemy ..VFL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 16, 2016
Ibolt4m:
..…....dude am sure u single game....not even double or acc......its d best wen it comes to hitting em hard....keep it up...I once used almost similar system lyk urs on vfl......its d best wen it comes to hitting bookies ,some call it d patent staking plan...jst keep it up
wink cheesy bookies them be like , shocked

how many cups of water u fit fetch from river grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 16, 2016
Ibolt4m:
No single game to play on nairabet......time to face d punters greatest enemy ..VFL grin grin grin grin grin
games plenty for merrybet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2016
Ibolt4m:

like seriously, u can't deduct anything?
you making a mess of yourself man.
come on, you better than that.....
Am sorry ok, man up a bit....... not all Nigerians are uncivilized.
i think this is ok for u.
Cheers brother!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
wink cheesy bookies them be like , shocked

how many cups of water u fit fetch from river grin
.....prince ur game cast today oo....I jst thank God I nor play cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

like seriously, u can't deduct anything?
you making a mess of yourself man.
come on, you better than that.....
Am sorry ok, man up a bit....... not all Nigerians are uncivilized.
i think this is ok for u.
Cheers brother!
....I meant no offence bro...enjoy ur system...keep balling lyk Leicester wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by motta(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2016
B946TQQWZECZW-27331
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 16, 2016
17.05.16 20:00
Manchester United - Bournemouth AFC (1X2)
Customer type: Manchester Utd @ 1.80

Gl
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 16, 2016
Ibolt4m:
.....prince ur game cast today oo....I jst thank God I nor play cheesy
some days are like that but 2mao will be a great day wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
some days are like that but 2mao will be a great day wink
...I understand....u may use martingala to recover ur lose.. Or better b
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by starmonii(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

i salute u sir.
WISDOM

Hahahahahahahahaa, you must be a joke!!!
we have seen it all... we all know how it works except the new punters here. my moniker might sound new but i have been following this thread for a long time now. the initial gra gra na him dey push the gullible ones to be scammed.

when you get popular with your mouth, people will contact you for you to scam them.

popularity = people sending you pm. hope u get it... don't play ignorant of your actions.

How do you expect people to encourage you when they don't know what you are doing?

hey, PROVE ME WRONG.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.