Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3709148 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mercyway: 11:18pm On May 16, 2016
Ibolt4m:
.....Hana dis man life has been frustrated grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD... God HV mercy
frustrated? no way! check all my post & you will see where I shared valuables info with people. Im not broke if that is what you think, check out these websites I shared with a nairalander www.youeye.com, www.usertesting.com. let me know if you need more, its good to learn new things & that is why I mailed ekwueme. thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 16, 2016
bjhaid:
princeoftroll
wrong sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by starmonii(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2016
Vikings007:
He thought "mercy" was a girl. cheesy

hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha..... Thank God say i no wound ooo cos I fell off from ELEKOPPTA ( u know na) why laughing.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2016
mercyway:
frustrated? no way! check all my post & you will see where I shared valuables info with people. Im not broke if that is what you think, check out these websites I shared with a nairalander www.youeye.com, www.usertesting.com. let me know if you need more, its good to learn new things & that is why I mailed ekwueme. thanks
......dude don't b offended... My apology
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mercyway: 11:21pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

Sir, its not in my nature to be arrogant!
and you are sounding or making me fill like one.
i would ve replied if i ve seen it..... its network, even my elder one said he sent a mail to me since 7pm but i ve not seen it.
Am sorry, its not my fault sir. i ll surely reply as soon as i get it.... kindly have patient sir.

BUT seriously ooo, like someone just pointed out:
i wonder why u are the only one am replying from nairaland?
its funny though
the fact that you replied only me is one of the major reasons why I decided not to quote you here again before people will accuse me here. thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2016
All dis gurus in d house observing n picking points out...I salute una in advance cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by starmonii(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2016
mercyway:

OGA that ur site na die eh... where you get am?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mercyway: 11:22pm On May 16, 2016
Ibolt4m:
......dude don't b offended... My apology
Im not, we are here to assist one another & not to fight
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 16, 2016
mercyway:
the fact that you replied only me is one of the major reasons why I decided not to quote you here again before people will accuse me here. thanks
my dear apology......

Pls check D next door my brother is on research methodology of dealing with D bookies grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 16, 2016
mercyway:
Im not, we are here to assist one another & not to fight
that ur site hmmmmmm shocked

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by starmonii(m): 11:29pm On May 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
that ur site hmmmmmm shocked
The site na die..... Lord have MERCY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mercyway: 11:29pm On May 16, 2016
starmonii:

OGA that ur site na die eh... where you get am?
die? I dont understand. I do work online & have much of those sites. To make money online, you need skills but the 2 sites that I dropped requires no skills before you make money.

Note: You cant make much money with those sites but $100 - $200 per month is certain. I will stop here before they labelled me as dupe & I dont want to derail the thread. thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
don't worry I can dash u free sure odds to recover ,take heart dear .u lost ur school fees to alabi or house rent ?

what is wrong wt u?
have u started again.
man up sometimes pls.
being childish is cool BUT NOT ALL THE TIME.
cheers boss.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 16, 2016
mercyway:
die? I dont understand. I do work online & have much of those sites. To make money online, you need skills but the 2 sites that I dropped requires no skills before you make money.

Note: You cant make much money with those sites but $100 - $200 per month is certain. I will stop here before they labelled me as dupe & I dont want to derail the thread. thanks
tell us jor grin we are all here for the money cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by starmonii(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2016
mercyway:

if I click that site again make i know wetin cos am. make WAY4MERCY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

what is wrong wt u?
have u started again.
man u sometimes pls.
being childish is cool BUT NOT ALL THE TIME.
cheers boss.
did I hear u say man u,? Yes straight win 2mao cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 16, 2016
mercyway:

d same site you posted or another? bro stop being cockish and accept the fact that you need assistance i just ran thru your profile to confirm that..but nonetheless i'm just obseervinn

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Hunry: 11:38pm On May 16, 2016
Lmao, i don laff taya. So many comedians in here. Ekwuemedinso abeg share me your strategy make i folo recover my loss. Abeg pm me or drop ur mail. I lyk draw soup too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:39pm On May 16, 2016
ple pals, pray for me on this EXPERIMENT OOO. AM STACKING #100 each to test-run them. league: Argentina. CA Douglas vs CA Brown (12:30 am). TIPS: (1). 2/1 @ 24 odds. (2). 1/2 @ 28 odds.
pls don't play ooooo..
hehe.
WISDOM.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mercyway: 11:39pm On May 16, 2016
starmonii:

The site na die..... Lord have MERCY
whats the matter with the site? it will be better for you to make findings before you conclude. You dont need to spend a penny as registration fee on the site, Im not the owner of the site. Anyway, always use google to know the genuity of anysite & the best way to do that is to type the full address of such site and add +scam i.e www.starmonii.com+scam. Goodnight sir

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 16, 2016
bjhaid:
d same site you posted or another? bro stop being cockish and accept the fact that you need assistance i just ran thru your profile to confirm that..but nonetheless i'm just obseervinn
you mean say the guy dey act like fowl undecided corkish cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:

hehe
For sure sir..... straight win.

i was just been polite sir.
cheers!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:
ple pals, pray for me on this EXPERIMENT OOO.
AM STACKING #100 each to test-run them.
league: Argentina.
CA Douglas vs CA Brown (12:30 am).
TIPS:
(1). 2/1 @ 24 odds.
(2). 1/2 @ 28 odds.

pls don't play ooooo..

hehe.

WISDOM.
continue the lord is your strengtg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:42pm On May 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:

hehe
For sure sir.....

cheers!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2016
bjhaid:
continue the lord is your strengtg
Amen oooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

hehe
For sure sir.....

cheers!
no problem try and help mercyway out of his ways grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mercyway: 11:46pm On May 16, 2016
bjhaid:
ok sir, what did you find from my profile? I dropped the same site on another thread. mind you, I just shared part of what works for me. You need to visit forum that focus on a specific niche e.g warriorforum, blackhatworld etc. There is enough useful info on those forum. thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:
NO GOOD GAMES TONIGHT: BUT lets:
EXPERIMENT 12.
BOOKMAKERS TRICK 12.
League: Argentina
CA Patronata vs Olimpo Bahia (11pm).
Tips:
(1) HT draw @ 1.90
(2) 2x HT @ 1.35
(3) under 1.5 & 0.5 goals @ 1.22, 2.10.
(4) 0/0 @ 4.15.
(5) under 2.5 goals @ 1.50.

Pls don't play ooooo
Cheers!
Team: WISDOM
like i said, we see things differently
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 16, 2016
cheesy
bjhaid:
like i said, we see things differently
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:53pm On May 16, 2016
chai! i was just typing game won. how do u explain a first half that run till 49 minutes? and they scored just at that time. there is God oooo. sites are writing it 45+. HT draw lost.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
cheesy
when he dropped that 0/0 tip i already knew whr he got it from ..still observing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 16, 2016
ekwuemendinso:
chai!
i was just typing game won.
how do u explain a first half that run till 49 minutes?
and they scored just at that time.
there is God oooo.
sites are writing it 45+.
HT draw lost.
bro this system won't pay u as starmonii said earlier ..its like you are new in punting

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.