Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG (13473 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Fayose Has No Right To Ban Cattle Rearing In Ekiti – Fulani Herdsmen / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2015
egift:
Any governor that cannot pay minimum wage should find a way to make it happen or resign. States should think strategically on how to create wealth and meet their obligations.

they re busy waiting for oil money

3 Likes

Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Mamywatobi(f): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Please where can a lady see afang to eat in lagos without having to break the bank.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by blesoh(f): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2015
The governors are just joking how much is even the salary that they want to reduce.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Gap2020(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2015
I hate the over hype statement " minimum wage" when their lifestyle or living has no any meaningful improvement.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmmmm

Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by blesoh(f): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Mamywatobi:
Please where can a lady see afang to eat in lagos without having to break the bank.
Come to cross river I'll cook for you free.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Babzrockman: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Useless governors. But they can embezzle much more than the said minimum wage.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Rexyl(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2015
How many States have paid the minimum wage so far, across the grade levels? Maybe one or less than one State. The poor salaries they still want to cut... Wickedness!
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by unclet1985: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2015
Now they are lamenting that things are hard, was things not hard when we have been enjoying some devident of democracy all these years? So why now? Oh
May God help us because one day I will not surprise to hear that they have sold this country call Nigeria... Agent of change. tongue[quote][/quote] wink let be watching ......
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by odun99(f): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2015
How many of them are even paying it? They just lie about everything. I'm on level 9 and my November salary was N17,900 they've been paying us 20% here since February and that mumu governor wada taught kogi people will be foolish enough to give him another chance.

He has procured four private jets in four years.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by ATajur(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
1st sensible word from dis buhari regime
thank God he got 1 sensible word. but pass 16yrs of PDP regime didnt have even 1 sensible word.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Exponental(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2015
Ok... watching
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by stzy(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2015
If Nigeria is a confines space I would av suffocated.... This one love is killing me(in brany's voice)
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by 989900: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2015
N18,000 in June 2014 = $116.

N18,000 in Dec. 2015 = $66.

And you want to reduce it to what exactly?

Factor in fuel scarcity = transport fees hike.

Factor in hike in electricity bills for non stable power supply.

Factor in every other sad factors. #sad

I do not blame them, I blame those who voted for them dimwits who cannot think outside 'Abuja's sharing' in the first place.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Sasuwa(f): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2015
God bless you buhari
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Justinah4real(f): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Treash:
k.
. Now civil servants are jubilating. No fuel or llight.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by olutunde12(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2015
Aufbauh:
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him"-Niccolo Machiavelli

One good thing about this present administration is that they know their onions in terms of the law, there's also a vibrant team work amongst her cabinet members.
Unlike the hastily and arbitrary actions of past administrations led by an inept & clueless leadership.

APC consolation machine you are trying. Meanwhile your people were in abuja may be yesterday for compensation or your own be local and unrecognized noise making?

1 Like

Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by kesternice: 8:01am On Dec 23, 2015
This lecturers are now so lazy dat d 3 hours dey lecture in a day is now 2 much dey want 2 go on leave. Granted u can go
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Aroh48(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Good
If all that were coming out from the FG are actualized as promised,i think 4yrs is more than enough to start feeling the real fresh air

But u know what,am tired of talk talk talk
U have prepared your own budget now,no more excuses in 2016. I don't want to hear Jonathan caused anything again

...and to the governors wey dey plan to reduce minimum wage wey no reach d amount u dey use feed your dog per day,may God start reducing all the good things in ur life. grin
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by kesternice: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2015
This lecturers are now so lazy dat d 3 hours dey lecture in a day is now 2 much dey want 2 go on leave. Granted u can go.
Two wrongs can't make a rite Mr lecturer
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Akkord4gov: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Aroh48:
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

grin grin grin grin
Pple dey vex o
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by abimic(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2015
What concerns me is the light issue, the rate at which we have light here ehn, I never knew it was possible, my Gen is resting, no time to hustle for fuel as if it's job hunting, at least if I have constant power, bring on the charges, I would channel my daily fuel money to Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Aplaudez(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2015
Waytin con concern me!
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by akindap07(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2015
Me dey wonder o
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Perryjackson(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2015
who is playing politics here
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Aufbauh(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2015
olutunde12:

APC consolation machine you are trying. Meanwhile your people were in abuja may be yesterday for compensation or your own be local and unrecognized noise making?

It is well with you and hope you receive your healing soon grin grin
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by Bollinger(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2015
egift:
Any governor that cannot pay minimum wage should find a way to make it happen or resign. States should think strategically on how to create wealth and meet their obligations.

Lol. . .There are only four ways;

1. Mass retrenchment.

2. Reduce the minimum wage.

3. Borrow to pay wages.

4. Taxation.

This is what happens when states sit around waiting for the proceeds from the sale of oil.
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by tola268: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
egift:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/govs-have-no-right-to-reduce-minimum-wage-fg/
The issue of salary cut-off come from the most wicked governor who embezzled all allocation money of his state and put his state in heavy debt that incoming generation will continue to pay
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by tola268: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
ionsman:
Good.
Some of these governors are not even qualified to head a secondary school. ..
Some governors are moving country backward
Re: Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG by AbleGodAlways: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Medicine after death. Useless country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Can Nominate Ambassadors Anyway He Deems Fit: SGF / Ganduje Awards $1.85b Contract To China To Construct Kano Light Railway / More Than 500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They’re Being Paid Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.