Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

3 Week Job With KPMG - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Week Job With KPMG (59291 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by perfectchoice(f): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2016
starbuck:
I was called on Thursday to come for the training scheduled in lagos on Tuesday, and later in the night, the lady called back again and said it has been rescheduled for Friday.
Lest I forget, I missed their call, and I have to call back and they picked it.

Onitsha.
Hi. Can u give out the number that called. So I can inquire if Enugu peps still have hope. I will appreciate that. Thanks.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Siberia101: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Those who have completed theirs did KPMG pay you guys you full balance?
Or any mistake on questionnaires was subtracted from your final payment?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Siberia101:
Those who have completed theirs did KPMG pay you guys you full balance?

Or any mistake on questionnaires was subtracted from your final payment?
did for Ogun, submited, 4th April, I await d outstanding 18k

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Siberia101: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
meetmonde:
did for Ogun, submited, 4th April, I await d outstanding 18k

You submitted last batch 4th? and no balance till now??
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Siberia101:

You submitted last batch 4th? and no balance till now??
yes, has anyone received full payment
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by candyyy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
meetmonde:
yes, has anyone received full payment
Yes
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
candyyy:

Yes
olryt.. am still anticipating.. there is love in sharing candyy
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Siberia101: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
candyyy:

Yes

Was it up to 2weeks after you submitted your final questionnaires you got your final payment?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Siberia101: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
meetmonde:
olryt.. am still anticipating.. there is love in sharing candyy

Lol when did you submit your last questionnaires? Mine since Tuesday I submitted no final payment yet

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by darlingjoylyn(f): 10:16am On May 05, 2016
I'm Very ANGRY WITH KPMG BICSS JOB! Submitted 3wks ago and yet no payment? What the helly was that? That's very unfair! Why toil with people? I can't boast of N200 right now! When u manage to call the receptionist will burn ur airtime before passing the call to the apppropriate person

who has contacted them plz? Do i die of hunger first? Haba!

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by edikes: 10:29am On May 05, 2016
You can now work at Dangote, Shell etc by checking out this new site for Job vacancies and unadvertised positions. Thousands of vacancies there that you can help yourself with. Regularly updated and it’s easy to navigate.
Employers can also post positions too though the web admin have to ascertain whether the jobs are legitimate.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Darlx(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2016
darlingjoylyn:
I'm Very ANGRY WITH KPMG BICSS JOB! Submitted 3wks ago and yet no payment? What the helly was that? That's very unfair! Why toil with people? I can't boast of N200 right now! When u manage to call the receptionist will burn ur airtime before passing the call to the apppropriate person

who has contacted them plz? Do i die of hunger first? Haba!

Calm down dearie, KPMG is a reputable firm. They will pay you just in time. This is how it works:

1. You submit your questionnaire.
2. They queue it up behind those people that submitted before you.
3. They verify that your "filled questionnaires" is properly completed and it is between 230 - 250 in number.
4. With criteria met, they pay you the money instanta.

So everybody will not get their money on the same day. Some will receive first before others do.

Abeg nor die of hunger oOo smiley
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:11am On May 05, 2016
Darlx:

Calm down dearie, KPMG is a reputable firm. They will pay you just in time. This is how it works:

1. You submit your questionnaire.
2. They queue it up behind those people that submitted before you.
3. They verify that your "filled questionnaires" is properly completed and it is between 230 - 250 in number.
4. With criteria met, they pay you the money instanta.

So everybody will not get their money on the same day. Some will receive first before others do.

Abeg nor die of hunger oOo smiley

thanks dear,i'm just broke! Use to have cash before now. I hate begging! I tried it yesterday but was insulted! From my own mother! If i got this payment,it won't be ridulced. It is well.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 05, 2016
darlingjoylyn:

thanks dear,i'm just broke! Use to have cash before now. I hate begging! I tried it yesterday but was insulted! From my own mother! If i got this payment,it won't be ridulced. It is well.
Sowie about that and exercise patience... I received mine on Monday, after submitting since 4th april
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by darlingjoylyn(f): 2:07pm On May 05, 2016
Oh,realy? I envy you. It's ok. Buh seems like u submitted earlier bf time? My batch was Mar 22-Apr13. Though submitted a wk after this date. Not because i didn't finish up. Waited for a mail to say submit. Got none. So i submitted a wk after.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Kennycyphers(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2016
darlingjoylyn:
Oh,realy? I envy you. It's ok. Buh seems like u submitted earlier bf time? My batch was Mar 22-Apr13. Though submitted a wk after this date. Not because i didn't finish up. Waited for a mail to say submit. Got none. So i submitted a wk after.

Don't worry they will pay you.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by SlickM(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2016
Please when will Enugu applicants be invited to conduct the survey? I need the job o
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Darlx(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2016
darlingjoylyn:

Eyiaaa. Sorry about that dearie. I pray they pay you soon enough then. Meanwhile, why not try doing other things for interim to get some cash? Use your skills dearie... Teach someone something, render a service, borrow money - buy and sell something, etc. Just do something so that mama won't be mad at you again for asking.

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 08, 2016
Enugu peeps holla if there is any update. cry

#TeamEnuguKPMG :d
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:13am On May 11, 2016
Yes dear,thanks! Haven't been önline cos of no airtime. Will do as advised. Just got a new job and managing myself! Thanks alot! God bless!
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Siberia101: 12:18pm On May 11, 2016
darlingjoylyn:
Yes dear,thanks! Haven't been önline cos of no airtime. Will do as advised. Just got a new job and managing myself! Thanks alot! God bless!

lol they'll surely pay you dear. They paid me on Monday too 3weeks after submission grin grin tho they deducted some money too

All is well grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
Whyyyýyy? How much? Na wa o! Them mean business o.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by zitauju(f): 10:23am On May 12, 2016
stlarry001:

You will be reimburse what you spent, it's a nice experience

Is the application still going on?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by stlarry001(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2016
zitauju:

Is the application still going on?

Not really, but there is one going on. Where are you based
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by jmanity: 3:38pm On May 16, 2016
stlarry001:

which one is that? I don't mind the location
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by zitauju(f): 9:53am On May 17, 2016
stlarry001:

Benue state
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Mpyaw: 2:48am On Jan 05, 2017
We didn't see anyvin 2016
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Chickychic(f): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2017
Na wa oo till date am hearing of awaiting payment of a completed job for 2016.its sad to note cos i came here to knw if d 2017 execerise for dis job has commenced.
But am disappointed sha
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by och12(m): 12:46am On Jan 29, 2017
Applications have been submitted. But I dont think any one has been called yet
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by omolorlarh: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
I got an email from my bank to fill a questionnaire and the survey is being conducted by KPMG Advisory Services for UBA Plc to help the Bank improve and provide you with the best possible service.
is this not what we applied for?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by arnold2mei(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
profeoo:
. Just phone interview but if selected u hv to come to lag for one day training
Pls what questions did dey ask?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by profeoo(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
arnold2mei:
Pls what questions did dey ask?
You will be asked about your availability,what you do,where you stay...thing# like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / Etisalat Nigeria Telecommunication Recruits: Nigria 5th Gsm Company / FRSC Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.