Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte (36744 Views)

Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by danjaD(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
make I go dust my cv

1 Like

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by 123456abc: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
for your next recruitment aptitude test.....visit to practice sample questions online....

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
olabode89:

It is a level playing field during the recruitment exercise, bachelors degree disciplines are not taken into consideration.
Wow Thank u sir permit me to use "Sir" grin....application mood activated.....
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by kaka22(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
olabode89:

You should learn to keep quiet, ask questions and think before you type rubbish on a public forum. This particular recruitment exercise is for the tax function/department and the successful applicants are expected to resume in February 2016. The one you were referring to was mostlikely for the audit function. I am sure that the guys in "pending mode" according to you will be contacted in the near future. I am aware that there are a large number of Associate 1 that were not promoted at the end of the financial year, so this might have affected the recruitment exercise.
Deloitte employs close about 100 graduates per year...u think say na bread?
February 2016? Are you working in deloitte?
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
kaka22:

February 2016? Are you working in deloitte?
Mr Bode na deloitte guru...oooooo...I think he once said he has left deloitte....Mr bode sir....your boy will be needing your heelp as things unfolds....
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by OlujobaSamuel: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pls ooo, I need an Auditing or Accounting Firm that's recruiting and would probably consider me for an interview to prove my worth.
HND in Banking and Finance(Lower Credit) graduate, currently in pursuit of my ACCA professional certification.
Thanks in advance.
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Myself50: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Noted
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Laxy009(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
From my year 1day have been have an eye on this auditing multinational firm. Am in my finals and I will be through by July and I would love to apply for their graduate internship. Can I apply please....
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by MrMr(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
wowowow....applying asap....need this job like seriously.
i see
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
end time recruitments

end time job hunting
end time HR. who cares...
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
end time recruitments

end time job hunting
end time HR. who cares...
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by EAkoteyon: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is there a hope for someone who is now 27 years with an Msc degree?
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Shinelle(f): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Applied last year.. was still a corper, didn't hear from them.. Hopefully, a different story this time
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by kaka22(m): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
EAkoteyon:
Is there a hope for someone who is now 27 years with an Msc degree?
Read what the op posted again... You will find your answer there undecided
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 24, 2015
panachuku:
these jokers again, some pple were meant to resume october, they left dem in pending mode. yet una don start new recruitment. Is HR function dat hard to perfect for these guys

They are stupid aswear. Pls check ur pm
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by ALVA001: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2015
olabode89:

You should learn to keep quiet, ask questions and think before you type rubbish on a public forum. This particular recruitment exercise is for the tax function/department and the successful applicants are expected to resume in February 2016. The one you were referring to was mostlikely for the audit function. I am sure that the guys in "pending mode" according to you will be contacted in the near future. I am aware that there are a large number of Associate 1 that were not promoted at the end of the financial year, so this might have affected the recruitment exercise.
Deloitte employs close about 100 graduates per year...u think say na bread?
good day sir, av bn tryn 2 apply bt d server stops responding @ stage 3, work experience. Plz do u know of anythng i can do?
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by apheyz(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2015
mayoadegbola:
Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity. We are looking for top flight candidates who are set to start enviable careers as 'ASSOCIATES' in the Tax function.

Tax Graduate Trainees
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Graduate Jobs / Internships

Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services to some of the world's most sought after clients. Applicants must meet the following Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:

Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division
HND degree with a minimum of upper credit
Not more than 26 years old by 31 December, 2015
Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity
Membership of ICAN, ACCA, and CPA would be an added advantage.

Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply here:

https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-Global/details/j/115467/the-2016-tax-graduate-programme

any hope for we engineering graduates?
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by chukychris92(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hi friends, please will it be advisable for a serving batch B corper whose passing out will be by September to apply.
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by ksstroud: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
*Unlooks*

Better unlook Ooooooooo... Cos you don't need this one again, else you wanna show it to we your younger ones or your baes..... grin grin
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by youthofnaija: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Xmas all... For those that have applied, please what were your responses to the following questions

Please indicate your areas of expertise for Value-Added Tax (VAT):

Please indicate which of the following general tax areas for which you have professional experience:

Please indicate your areas of expertise for international tax:

etc..

Note: I am a science person, with no experience in tax related services
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by soulhighman(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Shinelle:
Applied last year.. was still a corper, didn't hear from them.. Hopefully, a different story this time
I actually opened this second page to see if there is any traces of you. Cos I was just about to mention you. How far with Kerry nah?
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by olabode89(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2015
stolid:

I beg to differ. Tax Associates at Deloitte typically have Acccounting or Economics backgrounds, unlike other departments like Audit for example. You had a major stint at Deloitte; you should know this. Anyone who doubts this can briefly peruse profiles of Tax Associates at Deloitte on LinkedIn, and tell me what he/she deduces.

However, this shouldn't discourage anyone with disparate background from applying. I'm an engineer, and I sent in my application as well. Just incase lol!

It is a waste of time arguing with people like you. Read the question that was asked and compare it to my answer.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2015
Whether it is accounting or economics or tax?
Abraham lincoln said; dont stop moving...

I have applied as an engineer...If they accept, good! if they dont, still good....The truth is, I DID A GREAT WORK FOR APPLYING...This is satisfying

6 Likes

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2015
youthofnaija:
Merry Xmas all... For those that have applied, please what were your responses to the following questions

Please indicate which of the following general tax areas for which you have professional experience:

etc..

ALL NONE OF THE ABOVE.......No harm in being sincere

1 Like

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by utomudopercy: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
I think KPMG is currently seeking persons for their internship programme both graduates and undergraduates. Just google it.
Laxy009:
From my year 1day have been have an eye on this auditing multinational firm. Am in my finals and I will be through by July and I would love to apply for their graduate internship. Can I apply please....

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by utomudopercy: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Please how did you apply cuz av bin tryin to apply since on wednesday and whenever i get to the Deloitte careers page, i dont see any "apply botton". I only see the the job description.

youthofnaija:

etc..

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Shinelle(f): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
soulhighman:

I actually opened this second page to see if there is any traces of you. Cos I was just about to mention you. How far with Kerry nah?

lol... I guess I'm now a serial job hunter. .

as for kerry.. It's been a month since they contacted me last, I sent them a query mail and I got an automated reply that I would hear from them as from 4th Jan.

merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by cynt22(f): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
stolid:

I beg to differ. Tax Associates at Deloitte typically have Acccounting or Economics backgrounds, unlike other departments like Audit for example. You had a major stint at Deloitte; you should know this. Anyone who doubts this can briefly peruse profiles of Tax Associates at Deloitte on LinkedIn, and tell me what he/she deduces.

However, this shouldn't discourage anyone with disparate background from applying. I'm an engineer, and I sent in my application as well. Just incase lol!

This is nt true....
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
cynt22:

This is nt true....

I did a brief research on LinkedIn and on their site before applying, hence that post. I guess I'm wrong then, thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by soulhighman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Shinelle:

lol... I guess I'm now a serial job hunter. .

as for kerry.. It's been a month since they contacted me last, I sent them a query mail and I got an automated reply that I would hear from them as from 4th Jan.

merry Christmas!
I took note of your moniker, not because you are a serial job seeker but because I see you as an informed job seeker. So far, I have observed how you ace tests and interviews. Good luck to you on your applications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.