Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (31025 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / "Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by akanbiaa(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2015
Dont pay any miscreant any money if you need more passionate civil defenders and Naval officers me and thousands others volunteer ourself for employment.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by murphyibiam15(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/23/i-didnt-collect-n2-8bn-from-jonathan-pay-me-my-money-opc-leader-tells-buhari/
I CAN SEE THAT IS ONLY IGBOS WHO ARE NOT AFTER DIRTY AND ILLEGAL MONEY...TOMPOLO FROM THE DELTA(SOON TO BE ARRAINGED) AND THIS OTHER NIGGA FROM HIS OWN SIDE...OGA JONA HAS LOST AND UR CONTRACT MONI IS LOSED TOO..BABA NO GO PAY U ANYTHING

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by NobleBeer(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Merry X'mas to the young OPC members securing my street and environs. On national issues though..... I have nothing to say.
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by ozoemenafn: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Government should pay them, a workman deserve his wage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by omisakint: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
It my birthday. It been God all the way..

Oya nairalanders let do normal.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Siddeek: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
fasehun my man.
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
I trust Buhari, just like Fayose, Fasehun won't get a respose.

3 Likes

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by horbarjeem101: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Well spoken jare...just dat the old man wouldn't heed to your advice lipsrsealed
Oladimejy:
Is this jona administration?guy or baba or wetin i go call u self go and tell your second in command (Gani Adam the man that do fila like wine tapper)that the money he collected from jona during campaignation should be use to settle the bill
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by dyn1800: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
That will put hypertension in some peoples body
Ijaya123:
If his claim his genuine, he should head to court.
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
instead of keeping quiet, this joker is looking for attention

dont worry magu is on the case. lets see how much dasuki money came fasheuns way

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by gigabyte13: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Baba Fasehun, otuoke no far na, if u no get money for transport, come make l put u 4 moto na showwww. Baba go-slow no get time for any militia miscreants now.
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Pidggin(f): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
They voted for change, they should live with the consequences
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by henrymorebaba(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
See person we won collect money they abuse person wey won pay am.. Fools..
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by frisky2good(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
How come fuel importers are asking Buhari money GEJ's government owed them. If the past administration signed a valid contract with OPC, Buhari has to pay.

Princemilla:
Wicked comments... grin

But come to think of it, na buhari owe am money.? Or didn't he terminate the contract immediately he rose to power?
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by xtervaganza(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
I used to respect this man as a good leader

He has totally turned into a joke.....a bad terrible joke
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Usmanol: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=ogunsinamayowa post=41261702]

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/23/i-didnt-collect-n2-8bn-from-jonathan-pay-me-my-money-opc-leader-tells-buhari/[/quote
IN Rihanna voice
Bitch better have my money
pay me wot u own
Dont act like u forget
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Ganaz: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
opc also entered one chance, dasuki scam fasehun lobatan
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by austynoh: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
okay we don hear sad
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Ebukaobi: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
This old fool thinks he is talking to clueless Jonathan

Go and ask Nnamdi Kanu the results of fighting the Nigerian federal government under the leadership of General Buhari

Old shameless useless fool

3 Likes

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
And to think this man is a Medical Doctor!
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
this man is a disgrace to yorubas ..pay which money?doesn't he understand the word "terminate"? so if them say come take the 2.8b he go collect.. bloody idiot

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Intendy: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
This guy is just being smart.
what he's only saying in essence is that he collected #2.8b from Jonny so that efcc probe will evade him.
like Yoruba say aitete mu ole,ole a mu oloko.
phycological thinking from a dull chap.
fasheun get ready.
ready or not,here I come,I gonna find you... . ..
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by miqos02(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Ebukaobi: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
popcykaylah:
this man is a disgrace to yorubas ..pay which money?doesn't he understand the word "terminate"? so if them say come take the 2.8b he go collect.. bloody idiot

He is a disgrace to himself

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by kstyle(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
in as much as he job was terminated doesn't stop the fact that he must b paid weda his services was rendered on for a day he should be paid.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by kstyle(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
in as much as the job was terminated doesn't stop the fact that he must b paid weda his services was rendered for just a day he should be paid.
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
ranting of a sinking wailer. keep wailing until your time passed bye. fasheun should show d whole world the tax he paid for d illegal contract sums. yeye opc , u failed woefully. ..you are the one owing FGN.all the stolen funds u rcvd from dasuki shall be recovered by d grace of God.
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by mbjsuki(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oga Ade,park well. E be like say,Dasuki never remember to mention your name abi? You no dey look? There's a difference between hiccups and cough. For here, if you do anything or misbehave, chai!Ask Kanu,you go face cell. You just dey talk anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by Meritocracy: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is this not the man that said the postpone election for six week to ensure Buhari didn't win.
Re: Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari by ledaman: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
It sound stupid and foolish! is Frederick fashehu or what ever he calls his name a military personnel or police? it clearly shows how the last administration wasted our resources God will judge them !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.