Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) (2180 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol / Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by veeluv2015(f): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2015
Biko before you people try to crucify me, i know i'm a bush girl and uncivilized. But i think this is totally wrong and na so incest dey take start. Not when the girl is this big na. Haba!

What do you guys think?

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by Spanner4(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Is he teaching the daughter to be a good kisser or wat embarassed
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by 4reala(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Na, Na, datz corrupting d mind of d child
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by veeluv2015(f): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Spanner4:
Is he teaching the daughter to be a good kisser or wat embarassed

He's 'showing her love' i presume
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by xreal: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Maybe that's the way the Bellos' do in Ilorin.
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by arabmoney101(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2015
grin tongue cry kiss undecided undecidedthe girl fine oo :-Xthe girl fine oo
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by Truth24(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2015
arabmoney101:
grin tongue cry kiss undecided undecidedthe girl fine oo :-Xthe girl fine oo
Lukattew...I weep for our small girls cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by babythug(f): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2015
This isn't acceptable please!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by Donniefred(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
I see nothing wrong with this! cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by RiloKiley: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is vulgar. Whatever happened to a kiss on the cheek?
People copying bad behaviour and calling it 'civilised'.
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cuum cuique meaning to each his own. It's acceptable to him, they should if they want.. nothing wrong to me in de pic, they aren't compelling their tongues into each others mouth or swapping saliva, just a lip peck..
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
too wrong even mothers shouldnt be doing dis not to talk of fathers angry angry
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by Vikky014(f): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
veeluv2015:
Biko before you people try to crucify me, i know i'm a bush girl and uncivilized. But i think this is totally wrong and na so incest dey take start. Not when the girl is this big na. Haba!

What do you guys think?
hmmmm
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by mzvyne(f): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
For me, a peck on d cheek or forehead will suffice...
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Kiss His Daughter This Way? (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
I don't even know if it's right or wrong. Either way, lemme observe the comments of the matured peeps cool

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Baby Who Was Born Twice(photo) / I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use / Which Is Better:thermocool Twin Tub Washing Or Hisense Twin Tub Washing Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.