Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Experience In First Bank Yesterday. Be Sensitive And Alert At All Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In First Bank Yesterday. Be Sensitive And Alert At All Time (901 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / My Experience In The Bank Today / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In First Bank Yesterday. Be Sensitive And Alert At All Time by Joel3(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Yesterday I was in first bank to pick up a money gram, as I was filling the money gram form. A young man stood on my back. He wanted to pick a western union form but His hand were just stick on the air holding western union form from it shelf while he stood on my bank. He just pause just like that. It was like when you paused your DVD player.

Although I knew somebody was on my back for long which is abnormal but I never thought otherwise. I keep filling my form and unknown to me the young man was Just looking directly at my form. It all seems like a charm.

His brain was sensitive and calculative like someone who is trying to cram something in my form.

But when I turn to him he just shocked from the scene, without even saying anything to him he start to explain that he wanted to withdraw money. I told him do you want to receive money from western Union or money gram he said no, then what are you doing here and you are even holding a Western Union slip. This place is not for withdrawal but to pick up money. So my friend go downstairs.

Then I ask where is you passbook? He said he had none. Then I ask what of ATM he said he had none. Then I ask again how can you withdraw without none of this. then I sent him to go downstairs which he did.

Then next An old woman came to me she said she want to pick up money. When I ask her is it money gram or western union she said money gram.

Then I pick and gave her the form. Then next. She said my piken abeg come help me filled the form. Been that I was very sensitive. I don't want were by someone will say I stole her control and I am the Only one she shown it to because this is Christmas period and anything can happen. Our police ways of investigation is whom you suspect and I told her sorry madam I can't help with that. I don't want to put my hand or see your control number at all better go meet the bank staff to help you out.
and another thought came in to my head what if it were to be that guy I sent downstairs? the woman for enter one chance.

She left and one of the bank staff a lady helped her.

Hello friends be on alert anywhere near the bank.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: My Experience In First Bank Yesterday. Be Sensitive And Alert At All Time by ify84(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Issorite, we don hear
Re: My Experience In First Bank Yesterday. Be Sensitive And Alert At All Time by slyng(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
What is this? Must you post?
Re: My Experience In First Bank Yesterday. Be Sensitive And Alert At All Time by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Thank U Op..
Re: My Experience In First Bank Yesterday. Be Sensitive And Alert At All Time by AceJam: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2015
slyng:
What is this? Must you post?
So you do not see any reason in this post? As for me, there is a lot of sense in this post as it has helped to refreshen my security alertness.
Re: My Experience In First Bank Yesterday. Be Sensitive And Alert At All Time by Rich4god(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is it just me... But am still finding the reason be to on alert from the op's write up...
Re: My Experience In First Bank Yesterday. Be Sensitive And Alert At All Time by Joshua8694(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nna eh, odikwa too much .... Lol
Re: My Experience In First Bank Yesterday. Be Sensitive And Alert At All Time by Joel3(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rich4god:
Is it just me... But am still finding the reason be to on alert from the op's write up...
in many areas.
someone can steal information of the amount you are about to receive and follow you home. or he can steal the control number and sent it quickly to accomplice a banker who will pick the money from another bank even before you do. it happen before while a control was pick in other location before the woman in a bank que. armed robber can pretend to help old folks fill a bank teller unknown to the person. some people are inside the bank who has no business inside the bank

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Buys Back Former Subsidiary To Save Over 3,000 Jobs--Vanguard / Slot Foundation Graduates Over 40 Students From The Slot Academy- Photos / Read This Before You Join Any Network Marketing Business In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.