Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs (2056 Views)

Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" / "Linda Ikeji Has No Womb" - Kemi Olunloyo's Old Tweet Resurfaces Online / Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs by Orikinla(m): 3:03am On Feb 18, 2016
I was reviewing my present and past relationships, the good, the bad and the ugly. And I decided to return the photographs of two old flames they gave me in 2005 and 2008. But Linda has refused to take them back. I told her that the Linda I knew was hotter, prettier and sexier as the photographs showed. She is only 35, but she is looking older than Aunty Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde who knows how to maintain her beauty and carriage even as a mother of grown up children. Rita at 40 looks 10 years younger. Linda of today does not look like the modeI I knew and loved. I don't want to keep her photographs, because I don't need them again. .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs by tpiar: 3:14am On Feb 18, 2016
is it the season of returning photographs?
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 3:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Where is d foto?
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs by Mjshexy(f): 5:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Then throw the photographs away naw, after all my ex didn't bother returning any of my photographs cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2016
photo da
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs by dan9ice(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Then picmix it grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs by nuelzy: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
mumu .....op
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs by Orikinla(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2016
The Linda I knew,

PS: I am too busy to reply to comments, because I am on the road recording my "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary series.
Those who want autographs can catch up with me at The Palms in Lekki between 2pm and 4pm or the Bar Beach at 6pm to see me capture Sunset At Bar Beach in motion picture.

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs by Orikinla(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
With my Production Manager, Felix Omokagbo Jegede at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, Lagos on Saturday, February 20, 2016, during the making of my "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary series coming soon on Afrinolly for all GSM networks and on cable TV networks.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Former Manager Osagie Osarenkhoe Arrested For Fraud / Man Commits Suicide By Jumping From The Rooftop Of A Building In Apapa, Lagos / Yemi Alade Brand Ambassador Of American Beauty Care Relaxer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.