Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) (50635 Views)

Jealous JSS1 Student Who Poisoned Classmate With Acid In Lagos Expelled / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Ramanto(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wtf
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Deefuray(f): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol. Most definitely.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Chumani(f): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
what abt this?

Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by uchennaakunne(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Twitter@freshuaczy
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by hemartins(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
me myself and i be the classmate,i cheat pass cheat for exams and i still dey cheat,i no know book,the only thing i know na browsing
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Tori46(f): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
I remember when I was in secondary, some of my classmates deviced a means of cheating.. They would use an empty biro to write the answer on a paper and use the paper as extra sheet.. It really worked for them
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Ryda(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yeah we knw...but no be ur classmate hand be daht
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
YorubaWoman:
Oga o tie tete ri awo buluu.

Awo pupa loye ko lo, nipa be oga o ni ri rara.

Saa rora mo jeun!
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by xreal: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
I see nothing but map of Kenya on someones' palm.

Saraki must had been good in this kinda thing while in school.
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by ratchy: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nonso where are uuuuuuuuuuu ooooo,

this all about you

I will never forget ur act
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by preetyb(f): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
If nothing dey head, make something dey hand

Always carry bullets grin grin
U no lie
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by preetyb(f): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
moscobabs:
Like if u used to cheat with your A1 textbook during exam

Share if u never cheat

I don't cheat
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by 2016Utmerunz: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by YorubaWoman: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
odeotito:

Saa rora mo jeun!
Ounje gidi to peye lasiko ni, buroda.

E seunsmiley
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Irresponsibility of the higher level. The hours used in executing this plan are enough to study rigorously.
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by CROWNTIFA: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
This student has to be possessed.....
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by josef1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Vyolet(f): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
I remember one Akin M.....
He even chewed paper like goat whenever he was done.
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by omoplaycool(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
fpeter:
i'm the classmate grin
anti oooo
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by sheubaba2013: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
I remember during my university days, in d examination hall, a guy was caught with expo written on his palm as a sharp guy he now applied enough cream on his hair. When he was caught, a lecturer was dragging his hand he was struggling to use his hand to rub his hair so that the write ups on his palm will go off come see comedy inside exam hall. Hahahaha....Greatest Ladokites!
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
YorubaWoman:
Ounje gidi to peye lasiko ni, buroda.

E seunsmiley

Oro gidi gangan niyen eniyan mi!! Maa gbadun!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Halen(f): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Reminds me of Deborah.....whew!
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Jephz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided A waste of FP
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Objectives: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
repogirl:
It takes time, determination and diligence to do this, the person should be awarded an A for this kind of hardwork sef. grin

I was that classmate

grin grin
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
back in those days, every1 was looking up to me!! hehehe cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by ERONX(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Reminds me of my girlfriend during my skul days.... damn that girl was super dull but when it comes to Exam Malpractice she was simply d best
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Bowaley17(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ahhhh just like yesterday,my bestfriend Seun with Highbee. Our trio will confuse any invilgilator. We would scribble Maths formula in a tiny sheet of paper. Mehn but now i use my head...
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by repogirl(f): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Objectives:

grin grin
but now I know better na... sad
Re: Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) by Objectives: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
repogirl:
but now I know better na... sad
Lol, your case though, On behalf of the Nigerian senate, Take a bow & go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students / Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.