Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' (66856 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
bobbito:
Can someone tell me why one of the dss/ police man is covering his face?

Buhaha. To appear dangerous nah. Like he's taking his job serious.

Very hopeless people. I wonder if he's on a commando undercover rescue mission.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by coolitempa(f): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ucheernest:
lol, is this your honest opinion? my Goodness me!!

Goodness you ko...badness you ni...my friend gerroutofheremehnnnnn.. cool
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
coolitempa:

Goodness you ko...badness you ni...my friend gerroutofheremehnnnnn.. cool
lol "every dog has his day".
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by dikeigbo2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Icon4s:

I can bet I scored a higher grade in English than you did in WAEC.

Gbam,
No dispute about that, for it was marked by a carpenter... Simple say thanks for the correction, you are here bluffing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Forwetinnah: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chanchit:

I said that cos that's the only reason he would be walking away so soon, and now that he's still adamant, then the vacation continues. Even mandela that we all celebrate today had to compromise, if not you won't see whites still at the top of the economic ladder in SA. Nnamdi would still compromise, its just a matter of time,everybody has a prize Bro.

...but I told you he refused, you were so sure he had signed an undertaking. See am. False information

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by BALLOSKI: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
What treasonable offense has kanu committed when the people(British govt)who amalgamated the south,east,West and north wrote that after 100years we can split if we wish.Nigeria amalgamation was never signed by u.n or nigerian leaders.Can you provide a document on that?
poorest post so far!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Chanchit: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...but I told you he refused, you were so sure he had signed an undertaking. See am. False information

Don't get me wrong, I said he "must" have signed. Which means if he did not sign,there's no way he would be freed so soon. This is a political matter and it can't be treated as an ordinary police arrest, if he's freed on a normal ground then his noise would triple the one he's been making before na, you think about it, the government are not stvpid.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by spinna: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
this is no martyr or freedom fighter or hero, this is a man who cursed and is trying to incite destruction on our beautiful country called Nigeria. Its obvious he hasn't the mental stamina to withstand sss detention.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti was a great man who sufferred terribly in prison and in police detention, he never oonce mentioned the word Yoruba in any of his messages, he was all about Africa and one Africa, he never cursed Nigeria, he only spoke against the bad actions of her leaders. He is a hero, this man is not a hero although i feel for him sha, but he did himself.

As in who no know say Fela chop betta beating in his time..dem never touch dis guy o.

"make dem just pity am release am after serious warning" i would say personally because he's looking weak.. but his fuckup is all already on record, highly treasonable and inciting stuff and treason is the one card the gvt can easily use to kill, every country takes the crimes of Treason and threat to national security very seriously.

Imagine london boy for Naija prison lol, even we pakos here dey dread am. And his source of energy (ideology) is hate and vitriol which cant sustain him in prison. I pray God touches him there to have a change of heart.

This is Nigeria we taklkin bout, we have to fix it, if we even want to break it its not with insults and threats but with wisdom and diplomacy and zero bloodshed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by cruzclinton1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yeske2:
Buhari is messing up, enough of this silly stuff.
Jail this eediot biko
May the God that Kanu worships strick you dead within 7 days from today you wrote this statement......ise ise iseeee
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by koboko69: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

At the time of the judgment there wasn't any case against him rather the DSS said they wish to bring the case of treasonable felony against him and on that basis the three months order to detain Kalu was nullified.

For goodness sake never quote my comment again.

I don't discuss with touts, just maintain your lane.

Oh..i didnt even check the moniker i quoted. Never knew it was Ngwakwe the phsychophant.

Read below and stop fooling your self.

The Federal High Court in Abuja on Thursday granted the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, bail, the News Agency of Nigeria is reporting.
Ruling on his bail application, Justice Adeniyi Ademola, said Mr. Kanu, who is the director of pirate station, Radio Biafra, should be released unconditionally while the case against him continues.
Details of the court proceedings will come in later updates.
Mr. Kanu’s release by the federal court came a day after a Magistrate Court sitting in Abuja struck out all suits filed against him.
Magistrate Shuaibu Usman struck out all criminal charges levelled against Mr. Kanu after counsel to the State Security Services, Moses Idakwo, filed for discontinuation of the matter on the instruction of his client.
Mr. Usman said since the SSS, through its lawyer, had filed for a discontinuation of the case, he had no option than to discharge the accused

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/195330-federal-court-grants-nnamdi-kanu-unconditional-release.html

Can you see u are a useless blatant liar......

The accused where dischared based on the fact that DSS decided to withdraw previous charges. DSS is only playing delay tactics to teach Nnamdi a bitter lesson. He cant play with the "zoo" government and go scot free

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by divine9540: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
coolitempa:

The f0ol never black reach.....jail him or sentence him to death...treasonable felony is a crime punishable by death I believe....waiting for the lawyers to confirm.... angry
if they kill him one1/4 of Nigerians will find another country to stay bcuz Nigerian might end up as ashes. Zoo animal
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by princeBlack77(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
coolitempa:

The f0ol never black reach.....jail him or sentence him to death...treasonable felony is a crime punishable by death I believe....waiting for the lawyers to confirm.... angry
check your dictionary for d meaning of treasonable felony den tell me y dah man shud be accused of it...... Boko Haram leader is walking freely in d street despite his terror n you are telling dem to jail a man dah complained about d marginalisation of his tribe with just words...... diaris God ooooo... "do unto others as you want others do unto you "
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Doncharis(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yeske2:
Jail this eediot biko
sooo foooliissshhh!¡!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by bakila: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mintek:
Kanu tendered a valid plea too strong for the court to dismiss..."justice indeed is rooted in confidence".
Kudos to the judge.

Buhari needs to respect democratic institutions.

#TreadCautiouslyMrPresident
Alas you just behaved like Kanu. Kanu just sent himself back to detention for as long as the matter will be assigned to another judge. Kanu has by refusing to heed his lawyers advise has justified his continues incarceration by Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by bakila: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
princeBlack77:
check your dictionary for d meaning of treasonable felony den tell me y dah man shud be accused of it...... Boko Haram leader is walking freely in d street despite his terror n you are telling dem to jail a man dah complained about d marginalisation of his tribe with just words...... diaris God ooooo... "do unto others as you want others do unto you "
Kanu's colleague in treason the boko haram leader, has refused to show his face in any public place in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by luggy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
BUHARI will fall again
, God is with you KANU
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by kettykings: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is what Nigerians should expect from the devilish APC government in power, detention with out trial, shooting at unarmed protesters and deprivation of human rights
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Rexnegro(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
Dss and buhari are violating court process.Haven't the court ordered them to release this man?Which court are they still taken him to when they have been ordered to release him?This is the same buhari that said rule of law must prevail.
bro calm down, they released him from jail doesn't mean he's totally freed from the treason offense he committed.... so far so good this govt has allowed rule of law to prevail... must tot he did still be the military man he once was
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Billygee2u: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Love Machine:
Dss and buhari are violating court process.Haven't the court ordered them to release this man?Which court are they still taken him to when they have been ordered to release him?This is the same buhari that said rule of law must prevail.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Seunjungle(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Its like someone just said..its not going to be well if KANU died inside prison?...me chonu...leave that talk joor! What happen when Abiola died there? what happen when ken sarowiwa, yar'adua and some others died in Abacha's prison? Just dey here talking nonsense...who know KANU? If it is kanu Nwankwo, we know him

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by kenez2009: 12:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Jail this eediot biko
U dey Bleep up o, see as u open ur yeye mouth dey talk anyhw, n dnt put dat biko again.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by coolitempa(f): 1:13am On Dec 24, 2015
princeBlack77:

Errrr...can you show me where shekau is walking freely....receive sense... cheesy...Olodo..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by sweetgala(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2015
kettykings:

The same federal government that chose to obey a court decision of ceding bakassi Peninsula to Cameroon that was against its citizens and constitution by another country is find very difficult to obey a simple court ruling that it is bound by constitution made by it and enforced by it.
And you want people to take such a country serious.

I don't know too much about the Kanu matter, he definitely bought market.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by EternalTruths: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2015
ALISMILE:
Forget all this rant! We tot all hell will let loose if MKO died! At d end what happened? He was killed right under d nose of USA!Thses countries will consider d greater good! Its not in d interest of any neighbouring country for Nig to be embroiled in another civil war! because d humanitarian crises will be worse than syria! Mind u there will be no refugee camp in Cameroon and Benin republic because these countries hate us! Infact they will enslave ur pple! Maybe only Niger republic and chad might be a little friendlier to the northerners because of their long history togeda! I seriously doubt if the war will get to the north!

Never compare Yorubas with the Igbos

Why Yorubas will quickly desert their hero out of fear that they could be killed,

Igbos stick with their leaders once their minds are made up. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Ayatullah(m): 1:54am On Dec 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
a god among mortals

Serious pity for this your 'god'.......Kanu has just suddenly turned into an old man overnight! Chai! Chai! this Biafra load go kill Kanu oooo! Henceforth Kanu should be called Papa Biafra! Chai! Chai! The fine boy of yesterday don grow grey hair all over! Chai! Chai! DSS kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by mart2k(m): 3:26am On Dec 24, 2015
ABACITYBLOG:

https://www.naij.com/676200-id-rather-remain-detention-drama-court-nnamdi-kanu-refuses-take-plea.html
Chai, DSS wicked o, Albino Kanu is now gradually turning to black. Look at his fragile body. Dis guy won't survive it, 6months mor in detention n he's gone
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by mart2k(m): 3:31am On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:
Buhari playing with fire

If anything happens to that guy, even Aisha will blame Buhari when his government and Nigeria crashes under UN referendum. cool
Yinmu. Ibo, igbo, Igbo!! How many times did I call u? Listen, Kanu is a walking corpse

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 24, 2015
Seunjungle:
Its like someone just said..its not going to be well if KANU died inside prison?...me chonu...leave that talk joor! What happen when Abiola died there? what happen when ken sarowiwa, yar'adua and some others died in Abacha's prison? Just dey here talking nonsense...who know KANU? If it is kanu Nwankwo, we know him
You think everyone is as cowardly as yorubas?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by mart2k(m): 3:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Love Machine:
What treasonable offense has kanu committed when the people(British govt)who amalgamated the south,east,West and north wrote that after 100years we can split if we wish.Nigeria amalgamation was never signed by u.n or nigerian leaders.Can you provide a document on that?
Continue ranting. U dey there wen d agreement was signed? Abi na ibo wan bcom moses wey go con fulfil d supposed agreement?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Icon4s(m): 3:51am On Dec 24, 2015
dikeigbo2:

Gbam,
No dispute about that, for it was marked by a carpenter... Simple say thanks for the correction, you are here bluffing

You expect a thank you after that insult? Children of these days that dnt know nothing.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by dikeigbo2(m): 4:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Icon4s:

You expect a thank you after that insult? Children of these days that dnt know nothing.

Again it's, don't know anything or knows nothing) .not don't know nothing....... Your school and English teacher are not to be blamed again.. Sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses / Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.