Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' (66857 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by InvertedHammer: 5:57am On Dec 24, 2015
aviazuva:

Ndi Igbo, Kanu Kanu kanu
Honestly, I dont think this Kanu has the brain to lead the Igbo nation
He wanted Biafra,
We went on Radio to announce to the whole world that he will attack Nigeria
He eeven gave date of December on radio
He then went to Igbos in diaspora in America and Europe to solicit for fund to buy weapons to attack Nigeria
(all these recorded in the internet)
Then he sent message to his followers to prepare for war any day he arrives Nigeria.
Then he jumped inside an air craft and landed in Nigeria
AND EXPECTED A RED CARPET RECEPTION?
Mbanuuuuuuuu. that kind of brain cannot lead us.
/
Good observations.

But you haven't said why you cannot be the leader since you know the qualities that a true leader of ndi Igbo must possess.

Everyone seems to know the right way to do it but nobody wants to bell the cat. Therein lies the problem.

Kanu (love him or hate him) happens to be the one with the clout to pull millions out to protest for him. I don't subscribe to his doctrines. But I will give respect to whomever it is due. He may be called crazy. But that is one heck of a crazy man with a lot of followers.

/

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Tkester: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

The FG knows it's a lose-lose for them. I thought the animals claimee Kanu is in a hurry to leave detention. This is a man who knows what struggle in Africa is all about. He knows the court process is a jamboree. The Judges are also running away from the cases by stepping down from the case one after the other. They know it's a lost cause for the FG.

" I would rather remain
in detention than subject
myself to a trial that I know
amounts to perversion of
justice."

Those words are powerful, I will respect this man to the last drop of me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by amb2015(m): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Buhari is messing up, enough of this silly stuff.
Jail this eediot biko
in need of Dogoyaro leaves because of this your sicknessss
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by proprince(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
When his followers atart protesting now, innocent souls will be lost

Buhari pls free dis guy undecided
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Prademi: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Watch this video how they converted M@nhood to T0t0 in transgender experiment
The video will surprise you. +18 only please!!

http://www.sureinfoworld.com/2015/12/experimental-vide0.html
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by after1: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

My fellow oduduwan how are you?

Amadi the coward, Switching monikers from ArodeTsolaye to Segunadewole and now Adedayoadedapo. Shame uno get.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by after1: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

Aboooki yorubas and Igbos are not the same. Hausas can kill yoruba leaders like MKO, Giwa without restraint but the biafran bullet wound in IBB and other Hausas generals always remind them that killing Igbo leaders like Ironsi comes with a very heavy price. They should go to the graves of the multitude of hausa soldiers that died in the war and ask them.

Amadi, 3m deluded souls were suyalized during the war yet you making mouth, some jobless ipob were shot few weeks agp but you are still here beating your dry hairy chest. Keep pouring smelly spit everywhere...coward

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by after1: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

Who da fcuuuk is amadi and segunadewole? All yorubas can't be tribalists, so get out.

Amadi Shut up, Be proud of your tribe and stop disgracing your family online. Buhahahaha. I hate cowards like ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Diri said: “My lordship, what the defendant just did is putting the cart before the horse.”

Nothing new, he is Ibo...thats what they do....put cart before horse.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by DaStunz(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2015
EmmySparky:
Lol I can't help but laugh my sockets out..fresh looking light skinned man is now looking like oshiomole....na wa...7 wonders of naija prisons
. Recieve brain Amen! Bt Mind U dat JOY cometh in da Mrnin.. nt in d Night. #NnamdKanu# is Original nd he doesnt Fake Reality like 9ja Leaders.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Hubtain(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2015
coolscott:

[size=18pt]What I hate about this statement is who are the British to tell us when we can split if we wish?
If we want, we can split the very next day after independence.
Pointing to what the British said or did not say is an insult on my person as a Nigerian.
Well, thank God I am not a Biafran agitator but if I was...
What on earth exactly is my business with what some white man from England might or might not have said in the charting of my course?[/size]

coolitempa

Really! In my wildest dreams... I can't believe you just typed this sh*t in italics. I guess your parents would be weeping by now over the fact that a full grown adult like you still thinks this way... Oh! What a waste of money for school fee. I guess you were more mature some years ago, right? ... but it seems this unemployment palaba has really affected your thinking faculty. Anyways, I just thought I should remind you that- no matter how developed and endowed a country is, it still pays tribute and shows some respect to her colonial master(s). The issue on ground is so sensitive,wisdom demands that Biafrians back their agitation with every available proves.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by EmmySparky(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2015
DaStunz:
. Recieve brain Amen! Bt Mind U dat JOY cometh in da Mrnin.. nt in d Night. #NnamdKanu# is Original nd he doesnt Fake Reality like 9ja Leaders.
hahaha make them drop the charges against the modafvcker...he go zoom off to the united kingdom...the dude wasn't prepared for all this...everytimei see his new pictures...I laugh,laugh,laugh and laugh
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by jonnieoneng: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2015
The fact remains that the story of this Biafra aggitation is becoming unbecoming.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Ralphlauren:

10000000000000 likes for this.

You've said it all. If only the ibos could read this your post.

They obviously do not understand the gravity of kanu's utterances.

I'm sure the idi0t called Kanu is currently on a terror watchlist/surveillance in UK, EU and INTERPOL.
mind you sir, not all ibos are promoting biafra. That's a tribalistic comment.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Diri said: “My lordship, what the defendant just did is putting the cart before the horse.”

Nothing new, he is Ibo...thats what they do....put cart before horse.
mydn44 seun
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by jonnieoneng: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Hubtain:

Really! In my wildest dreams... I can't believe you just typed this sh*t in italics. I guess your parents would be weeping by now over the fact that a full grown adult like you still thinks this way... Oh! What a waste of money for school fee. I guess you were more mature some years ago, right? ... but it seems this unemployment palaba has really affected your thinking faculty. Anyways, I just thought I should remind you that- no matter how developed and endowed a country is, it still pays tribute and shows some respect to her colonial master(s). The issue on ground is so sensitive,wisdom demands that Biafrians back their agitation with every available proves.
Are you aware that you Igbo were on the loosing side of the Civil war.You have not earned the right to agitate.Many of u young boys are ignorant,I suggest you ask from those who witnessed the war what they passed thru.You people ran GEJ's govt and tookadvantage of his incompetence.We kept silent
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by steve440: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2015
coolitempa:

The f0ol never black reach.....jail him or sentence him to death...treasonable felony is a crime punishable by death I believe....waiting for the lawyers to confirm.... angry
an idiot spotted
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by coolitempa(f): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
steve440:
an idiot spotted

For asking for justice
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Nnaji36(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Buhari is messing up, enough of this silly stuff.
Jail this eediot biko
A fool has realy spoken. I dont blame your zoological reasoning, it shouldn't be taken seerious. A nation of jungle justice. Only a bigot would continue to support the FG on this issue.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by Nnaji36(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
coolitempa:

For asking for justice
You are even worst than an idiot. A Fool saying justice. What do you know is justice? What is more corrupt and evil by defiling court order. Your Buhari is playing a jungle justice which it's peril would be very disastrous for the nation Nigeria. Get wisdom and know what justice is all about.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by coolitempa(f): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nnaji36:
You are even worst than an idiot. A Fool saying justice. What do you know is justice? What is more corrupt and evil by defiling court order. Your Buhari is playing a jungle justice which it's peril would be very disastrous for the nation Nigeria. Get wisdom and know what justice is all about.

Chai...how do I communicate with this illiterate....see grammar...which school did you attend..... cheesy.....
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by benELOHIM7(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
The zoo must fall....oya mr. Banner come ban me tongue

But the zoo must still fall grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' by benELOHIM7(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wisdom can also come in grammatical blunders.

coolitempa:

Chai...how do I communicate with this illiterate....see grammar...which school did you attend..... cheesy.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.