Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? (1175 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / Pls Help Me Interprete This Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hi Nairalanders bonne journée..

Am new here though i have always being around peeping as a guest... smileyPray i will enjoy my sojourn here.

Straight to the purpose of this thread...

I have being having quite some strange dreams since late last year ; about 7 to 8 of them all related. have forgotten some but still remember the last three and i wish to narrate them to you cause i am pretty disturbed by them. I am not the church or overtly spiritual type neither will i tell you i pray every morning and at night before going to bed or go to church regularly(in-fact i haven't being to church for almost a year now) and you know the rest. I am just the regular everyday person spiritual wise so this dreams really shake me.

I have this uncle who is not in good terms with my dad and indeed all his other brothers. He is the prototype voodoo guy and does everything the traditional way and is seen by many as dangerous.. same with his wife... Most people within and outside my extended family fear this man and his wife so much as they are seen to be responsible for most of the evil happenings in the family. As for me i do not fear or pay attention to them a bit neither do i even recognize whatever they do or stand for, I believe that man born of woman that i have done no wrong to can never harm me and i hold on strong to this belief. Lately i have being doing well in my business, just got married late last year with a new born baby girl , all is moving fine and suddenly around December last year i started having this dreams. Like i said earlier, i can only remember vividly the last three and those i will share with you.

1st Dream: I am in a market setting, Its close to evening and the market is getting scanty and am heading out of the market. i cross over to a crowded street outside the market and takes a turn into a quiet street. Sighting down this street i see a man standing with two big dogs; the type that gives you chills and instant fright.. on getting closer i see that the man is actually this uncle of mine and i keep walking towards him and the dogs without fear. Just as i am about to get close to them, he in a wicked voice commands the dogs to destroy me.. The dogs immediately turn monstrous heading ferociously towards me with fangs all barred out and i can still remember the fear that took over me that moment as i beat a retreat running away from them. i run and run but this dogs are way faster than me and are just few meters from getting to me. that moment something happened.. I grew wings, leapt up to the sky and started flying.. One of the dogs leap up also to get me while the other sustains the chase below.. I fly straight back into the market circling in between the market still under the hot chase from the flying dog and the other below. we keep turning in sharp bends and corners and suddenly the flying dog seem not to see a standing pole and barges into it sustaining a fatal injury and falls from this collision. One down but the other one below kept following me hoping i will get exhausted and come down. Its now getting a bit dark and i manage to escape into an enclosure where it couldn't run into. After this i see myself down again walking out of the market again only to see my uncle with the second running dog in his arms.The dog is bloodied and battered and my uncle is weeping and shaking... I wake up weak and shaken...

2nd Dream: I am working down a lonely road in a village setting, suddenly this uncle i mentioned earlier appeared blocking my pathway. in his hands was a metallic staff i haven't seen before.I challenge him to leave the road so i can pass and next thing he does was push me furiously. i inquire why he should do that and he replies that today he will eliminate me that my cup is full. He starts vocalizing some incantations and thereafter throws something at me, to my amazement i too suddenly goes ballistic and starts mouthing some incantations too and also throws back some stuff at him which shakes him violently. he repeats his own incantations and attacks me again. i answer back in kind. This continues repeatedly for like 5 times and with my final retaliation, he falls, rose again, then withdraws and leaves my path. Before leaving he brags to me that i have escaped him today , that he will come back for me ... I wake up this moment all sweaty and tired in real life..

3rd dream: I had this particular dream early today morning. There is an occasion in my extended family, i cant remember actually what it was we were celebrating , and i return home to attend the occasion. Funny it sounds, but in my company was the former President of Nigeria His excellency GEJ and about four other faces i do not know in reality . GEJ was gray headed and limping in this dream. My father and other extended family all come out to greet them and myself. suddenly i see myself carrying an empty gallon of water seemingly to go get water while walking down yet another lonely stretch. I meet my uncles wife on this road. She is facing back and didn't see me coming. she is crying and complaining to an invisible being and i heard her say this very words:" Why have you failed me , why have you allowed(she calls my name) to excel like this, why why" I confront her to her amazement and challenge her to tell me what it was she was talking to and why mentioning my name. She furiously commands me to get away from her or she will massacre me and i boldly rebuff her warnings.. She stretched her hands into her wrapper as if bringing out tied money and in her hand emerges a spherical whitish object, she chants some incantations and crushes the object and sprays it straight in my direction. I feel a violent force hit me in the dream and like the previous dream i go cabalistic and starts chanting some vague incantations and also throws something back to her.. In my presence as soon as the stuff i threw hit her, she turned into a thin long grass with some flowers on it.. i rush to the grass and violently pulls its from its roots off the ground and instantly it withers off.. I wake up all excited and enlivened...

I don't understand this dreams at all as i have not really had any confrontations with this uncle of mine and his wife.. i have told my dad and others about this latest dreams and they all have different interpretations to it, someone even said am evil myself grin. My dad says this woman has being sick for 2 weeks now before this dream.. My dear Nairalanders, what do you make of all this dreams, are dreams like this worth taking seriously, am i careless just waving them aside each time i have them... am sorry if it was too long

CaaseStudy
cc Mynd44, Obinoscopy.
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by ozy4christ(f): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
if only you can use the time and energy you used in typing this in praying and fasting am very sure by now God must have giving you the answer and solutions .

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
ozy4christ:
if only you can use the time and energy you used in typing this in praying and fasting am very sure by now God must have giving you the answer and solutions .
my dear am not the praying or fasting type i must confess.. My wife sometimes gets mad at my indifference to spiritual things...
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by tempest01(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
My own view...your spirit is strong, that's why you've not been brought down so far. God is with you, and he wants you to rise up before you are brought down. Young men don't dream dreams, they see visions.

There's a spiritual warfare going on...And maybe it's someone's prayers that keeps you going. It's time you to take that stand. I am a little like you. But there are times I just take that time out and pray.

It must not be 1 month fasting and prayer...a little asking God for forgiveness can make you prosper and prevent attacks. Our sins make the devil to have access to attack. Just get on your knees and do a 10mins prayer before you sleep. That's all

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by ozy4christ(f): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaaseStudy:
my dear am not the praying or fasting type i must confess.. My wife sometimes gets mad at my indifference to spiritual things...
oh you are married! that makes it easier, join hands together and fight the battle. don't take it lightly cos every repeated and similar dreams have a purpose in which it was revealed,

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
tempest01:
My own view...your spirit is strong, that's why you've not been brought down so far. God is with you, and he wants you to rise up before you are brought down. Young men don't dream dreams, they see visions.

There's a spiritual warfare going on...And maybe it's someone's prayers that keeps you going. It's time you to take that stand. I am a little like you. But there are times I just take that time out and pray.

It must not be 1 month fasting and prayer...a little asking God for forgiveness can make you prosper and prevent attacks. Our sins make the devil to have access to attack. Just get on your knees and do a 10mins prayer before you sleep. That's all
Thanks bro i will try... but most times i just dont flow with spiritual stuffs. i will keep trying. but why do i also do incantations in this dreams in retaliation to thiers. someone also told me that flying in dreams is evil
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by okeymadu(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dear OP, things of the spirit are better discerned by the spiritual. Your help can only come from a Bible-believing Church/prayer house. However, I can infer, from you post, as follows:

1: you are doing better in life than most of your family members.

2: certain elements are looking for ways to bring your success down in life.

3: you have what Christians call - Anointing. Hence your saying incantations and flying when under life threatening attack.

4: the earlier you give you life to Christ the better for you.

God loves you.
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
ozy4christ:
oh you are married! that makes it easier, join hands together and fight the battle. don't take it lightly cos every repeated and similar dreams have a purpose in which it was revealed,
thanks sister... will try and wake up from my slumber though i find it hard to pray right from childhood...
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
okeymadu:
Dear OP, things of the spirit are better discerned by the spiritual. Your help can only come from a Bible-believing Church/prayer house. However, I can infer, from you post, as follows:

1: you are doing better in life than most of your family members.

2: certain elements are looking for ways to bring your success down in life.

3: you have what Christians call - Anointing. Hence your saying incantations and flying when under life threatening attack.

4: the earlier you give you life to Christ the better for you.

God loves you.

Thanks sir... My Neigbour in one of the charismatic churches said that flying in dreams in whatever circumstances is evil.. In this context is she right... and why do i keep doing the incantation stuff to wade off my attackers
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by ozy4christ(f): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaaseStudy:
thanks sister... will try and wake up from my slumber though i find it hard to pray right from childhood...
dont worry ,God knows our weakness just believe and trust in him but l have this feeling that you are called, don't know which area, pray seriously cos many lives God wants to save through u are dying, it might not be a pastor but in another way. this is all I can say WAKE UP AND GO BACK TO THE ANCIENT WAY, GOD IS WAITING FOR U THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
ozy4christ:
dont worry ,God knows our weakness just believe and trust in him but l have this feeling that you are called, don't know which area, pray seriously cos many lives God wants to save through u are dying, it might not be a pastor but in another way. this is all I can say WAKE UP AND GO BACK TO THE ANCIENT WAY, GOD IS WAITING FOR U THERE!!!
hmmmmm sad lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by tempest01(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaaseStudy:
Thanks bro i will try... but most times i just dont flow with spiritual stuffs. i will keep trying. but why do i also do incantations in this dreams in retaliation to thiers. someone also told me that flying in dreams is evil
I do fly in dreams...When I see that I am almost nearly caught, I take to the sky.

Think of what would have happened if you didn't fly.
I for one think you (we...lol) are not spiritually strong enough (yet) to face them, so we fly.

The incantations might be you trying to speak in tongues....I get that a lot, but then I always suppress it. It normally feels as if I'm doing it in real life in my case, and it feels awkward to me....

That you see these dreams all of a sudden, proves that there are spiritual stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
tempest01:
I do fly in dreams...When I see that I am almost nearly caught, I take to the sky. The incantations might be you trying to speak in tongues....I get that a lot, but then I always suppress it. It normally feels as if I'm doing it in real life in my case, and it feels awkward to me....

That you see these dreams all of a sudden, proves that there are spiritual stuffs.

thanks for the clarification. it feels relieving that some other person has had this experiences.. I pray for the strength to draw fully close to God
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by ozy4christ(f): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaaseStudy:
hmmmmm sad lipsrsealed
yea that's the truth
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by kwenu: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
@op this is a spiritual battle and only a pastor or a prophet of God is in a better position to speak/interprete this dreams to you.
from the story u gave on here i discovered that you are new to things of the spirit. because i been there before , your flying in the dream i m sure is not holyspirit inspired because you are not born again. what you are going through could be a trick from the pit of hell trying to win you over.Satan is very tricky, u need to be very careful.

its not a bad thing to fly in you dreams but what u should be concerned is about the spirit in operation whenever you take your flight.
theres a flight in dreams that is holyghost inspired, such is very sweet and it comes without your personal efort. the holyghost innitiates it himself for your own safety . but i ll advice that you get born again so that God can fight your battles easily, these people are all small demons

Give your life to Jesus so God can fight for you.

the battle is never to the strong
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by okeymadu(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2015
CaaseStudy:

Thanks sir... My Neigbour in one of the charismatic churches said that flying in dreams in whatever circumstances is evil.. In this context is she right... and why do i keep doing the incantation stuff to wade off my attackers

Your Neighbour is right though under this circumstances she is wrong. Reason? You weren't just flying or saw yourself flying for no just cause. You were under attack and somehow you flew to safety.

The incantation thing is also under similar circumstances.

I'd be concerned if you saw yourself flying in dreams without a reason.

Cheers.
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by Precioussilas10: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2015
dreams are only product of your antecedental imaginations
Re: Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? by sparklekay(f): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
@casestudy. For the interpretation of your dreams by an ordained minister, who is gifted in this area,I'd suggest you visit this site : DREAM TORCHLIGHT FORUM. ORG.He is an MFM minister & he goes by the ID "ebankole".

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: Why I Think Jesus Should Be The Sole Author Of The Bible / Do We Have A Predestined Life? Can It Ever Be Changed? / Free Will And Divine Plan = Irreconcilable And Incompatible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.