Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture (30142 Views)

Malala Yousafzai Arrives Borno With Her Father, Meets Governor Shettima / Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by CharlesPhc: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
aramideji:
Only if you know the kind of joy shes putting on people's face there in borno by seeing the first wife visiting them with an official protocol you wouldnt bad mouth her,im sure if your fam is one of those bin ravaged by boko haram you wud av a diff perspective,we shudnt always av a negative opinion to every matter about our govt,wen u get der one day and u sleep 4am each day working and pple dont apriciate wat u are doing, you wud knw wat am toking abt,try to encourage our leaders atleast once.you not a superhero by criticizing,u jst another bad mouth wastin his/her data

I would rather criticize them and keep them on their toes than take a cowardice posture by remaining silent
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by donj211: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:
THE MOST INTELECTUALY SOUND FIRST LADY IN NIGERIAN HISTORY,

CARRY GO MA

WAITING FOR YOUR BASHING.
are if u called dis woman d most intellectual Sound first lady then am sorry u don't know wht d meaning of most intellectual.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Coolguy89(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Why is Nigeria hyping diz first lady post?
It should be totally scrapped and be made very ceremonial.
#not_hating_tho am a First lady in my own world.. LOL
hahaha i lyk dat bae
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by DonaldGenes(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:

Stop Beefinq Ma
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by banio: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hope say she no tie bomb 4 dat gygida
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by ashade123: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Eketem: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
But Garba Shehu is always boasting that the president doesn't allow his wife or family members to use the jet na why the lies?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by ngoziama: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:
THE MOST INTELECTUALY SOUND FIRST LADY IN NIGERIAN HISTORY,

CARRY GO MA

WAITING FOR YOUR BASHING.

One like onlyyy
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by joes11(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abeg help me tell them oooo
CharlesPhc:

She can even ride on the back of a donkey I don't care.

She must be embarking on an official trip which allows her to fly a Presidential jet.

editted..
Maybe I should let you know how much it cost the FG each time that jet is used. Where was the budgetary allocation for such trip to the "Office' of the wife of the President.

If they'd retained the 'office of the First Lady' or even at least 'office of the wife of the President' we will understand but in this hypocritical show, they claimed they have scrapped an office which indirectly still exist

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by opribo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Zara is first lady Aisha is wife of Mr president. That's the way it iis.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by minwafor: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
where exactly is she going in Borno: Sambisa or Government house?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Forwetinnah: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
obailala:
Accept my sympathy bro... majority of your nairaland posts paint a picture of a person left in misery since GEJ lost that election. You need to take it easy with youself, try distracting yourself with other activities other than politics.... Ndo oo!

..i hear wetin happen to you!! You should take that advice of distraction as you practically live in the Politics Section to defend your dunce
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by tobsie(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
can I get to know you?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by ooshinibos: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
where is the class
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by yipata: 12:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:

[b]WHEN U GET THERE I,M SOP SURE U,LL DO MORE THAN MAMA PISS/b]
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2015
So she went there to bribe Shekau with her pvssy? undecided undecided

#AllAboutDecemberDeadline
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by proprince(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2015
CharlesPhc:

She can even ride on the back of a donkey I don't care.

She must be embarking on an official trip which allows her to fly a Presidential jet.

editted..
Maybe I should let you know how much it cost the FG each time that jet is used. Where was the budgetary allocation for such trip to the "Office' of the wife of the President.

If they'd retained the 'office of the First Lady' or even at least 'office of the wife of the President' we will understand but in this hypocritical show, they claimed they have scrapped an office which indirectly still exist

Very correct
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by magzey: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Good. Hope she is not trying to be another mama piss? Jumping from one place to another with tax payers money undecided
AM GLAD SHE SPEAKS BETTER ENGLISH THAN CREEK WOMAN PLEASE NO COMPARE OUR 1ST LADY TO ANY CREEK GRADUATE IN MARKET WOMEN LINGUISTIC.smileysmileysmiley
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Fhowe: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2015
zara and Aisha making the news everyday this is another mama peace in the making nigerians love too many drama (i thought the office of the first lady was scrapped but with the way i see things office of the first daughter sef don dey)
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
magzey:

AM GLAD SHE SPEAKS BETTER ENGLISH THAN CREEK WOMAN PLEASE NO COMPARE OUR 1ST LADY TO ANY CREEK GRADUATE IN MARKET WOMEN LINGUISTIC.smileysmileysmiley
Lol... Na true you talk sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.