Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President (29942 Views)

Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by stunnert(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2023
It like I always my younger ones at home and those in my hood ( as egbon adugbo wey I be )
Religion is for the gullible and for those who can't fully think for themselves but rely on a so called MOG who will definitely brainwash them with rubbish upon rubbish.

I don't want to call names but you all know how many pastors and prophets actually prohesied that Tinubu won't be President and yet he has been sworn in as the President.
What happened to their prophesies? Or should I say lies. How long will nigerians remain gullible and keep following this scammers and their propaganda

206 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Righthussle: 11:19am On May 29, 2023
You dey mind those thieves. Only unserious fools give them money and take them seriously.

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by FahBuLous: 11:20am On May 29, 2023
God is not an author of confusing.. He knows why everything is the way it is.. If Tinubu is president, God ordains him and nigeria is in safe hands..

203 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Nobody: 11:21am On May 29, 2023
cool

be still

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by madridguy(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2023
Hiding under bed grin

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2023
Most Nigerian pastors are pathological liars,guessworkers, and more lustful than an average fornicator.

167 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Chivisee: 11:29am On May 29, 2023
All eastern sewage pastors really cash out on their puntured brain in the east. tinubu will not be sworn in,he will be arrested on the day of inauguration and osibanjo they branded mere commisioner will now skip atiku second position,and handover to their pandora clown grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me. is it those lizards that want to stop tinubu? pepper never pepper na melon wan pepper!

153 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Foreigner12(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2023
This guy took advantage of obidients massively. grin grin

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by SultanOfAbia: 11:38am On May 29, 2023
Trust Me... I LOVE RELIGION

It gives me easy access to manipulate and decieve large group of people.

Women and Children are soooo very easy to decieve and manipulate..

That's why every church is filled with 97% of women.
Men cannot be easily decieved. That's why low number of men in church.

Even Devil know this
That's why he meet Eve instead of Adam
Women are just like children
Any sweet lie can make them surrender all their money to Daddy GO.
Devil knew this and ran to Eve and successfully decieved her.

Go to all churches, 97% women and kids

I used to be against fake pastors
Until I joined one fake pastor in Uyo
That's when I understand it's not easy to decieve large group of people for a long period of time.
If it's easy, make you try am

So please show some respect to these fake prophets. It takes huge balls to be able to decieve people and make them surrender their money to you without you pointing guns at them or robbing them. It takes skill.

Pastors are psychologist..
Only women and kids fall for their scam

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by slawomir: 11:38am On May 29, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Pandev(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2023
O ti lọ grin

106 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Risingblue008(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2023
Sometimes,
Topics on nairaland is just to create argument and insults among ourselves,
Seyn should be mindful of the topics he chooses,
Tribalism
Ecthicity
Insults etc will has increased tremendously here on nairaland,it even got worst before and now after the election,
K,now
WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS TOPICS NOW?
e come relate to church,
We abuse churches here than any and whc is bad,
If u wan knw about those prophecy
Go and meet the pastors direct and ask Dem,
No put topic for here wey go dey bring insults to my religion,
Even if it's wrong,I'll still accept it,
Cos I never see for here when any Iman or mosque is being insulted jokenly.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by iCauseTrouble: 11:39am On May 29, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2023
You mean some entrepreneurs?

People who mix politics with religion?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Tayorshd87: 11:39am On May 29, 2023
Don't mind the thief's and lies .they used churches to scam poor Nigerians all in d name of religion ..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by AsomStructures: 11:39am On May 29, 2023
Let's all join hands with this administration in moving Nigeria forward deviod of tribal ethnicity and bigotry..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2023
Doomed u mean?

We no see any action for those Anti-swear in, can we say sight of the Military men was capable to hold down free fair Transition ?
29th jus running 🏃‍♂️ smoothly.

Barman give me SMOOTHIE with coconut 🥥 head tears water 💧 mixed, today so running smoothly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by ybalogs(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2023
People wey dey mad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Basicend: 11:39am On May 29, 2023
Hmm. It is well.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by EBMedia: 11:39am On May 29, 2023
Y
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by crypta007(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2023
Ogun ki ll dem

stunnert:
It like I always my younger ones at home and those in my hood ( as egbon adugbo wey I be )
Religion is for the gullible and for those who can't fully think for themselves but rely on a so called MOG who will definitely brainwash them with rubbish upon rubbish.

I don't want to call names but you all know how many pastors and prophets actually prohesied that Tinubu won't be President and yet he has been sworn in as the President.
What happened to their prophesies? Or should I say lies. How long will nigerians remain gullible and keep following this scammers and their propaganda

8 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by goooze(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2023
May this regime favor me and my entire family

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Ijaya123: 11:39am On May 29, 2023
They are not men of God but gods of men.

Meanwhile, BATISTS and Progressives right now.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Agbadocassava: 11:39am On May 29, 2023
Na mumu Dey believe in Nigeria pastor’s prophecy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by inoki247: 11:39am On May 29, 2023
Lol they're observing Monday sit at home let's wait till tomorrow they might have new update....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Etranshub(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Its amazing how some of them will be saying God said knowing fully well that they are just saying what they want personerly not what God told them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Musty112: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
The audacity

8 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Nahunger(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Na wa oo
Elections are over please...
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Omo Tinubu administration go favor everybody. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Zico5(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Fake pastors everywhere. One just prophesied from Imo again this morning that Obi will take it by force cos the mandate is like kingdom of God and violents take it by force. Only God knows his disciples.

15 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by flokii: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Godspeed to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR

May your reign bring positive turnaround and prosperity for Nigeria. Amen!

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) / Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines / Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.