Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements (3780 Views)

Is There Any Good School With 2016 PG Form Out? / Ahmadu Bello University 2015/2016 PG Registration / (LAUTECH) 2015/2016 Diploma/ Direct-entry & PGD Form Is Still On. (0 8146470619) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by tataiwo09(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO P. M. B. 4000, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE, NIGERIA THE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL ADMISSION TO REGULAR POSTGRADUATE COURSESADMISSION TO REGULAR POSTGRADUATE COURSES Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate Programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session: A. AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES (1) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES (a) Department of Agricultural Economics (i) M.Tech in Agricultural Economics (ii) M.Phil and PhD in Agricultural Economics (b) Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension (ii) M.Tech in Agricultural Extension (iii) M.Phil and PhD in Agricultural Extension (c) Department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology (i) M.Tech in Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology (ii) M.Phil and PhD in Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology (d) Department of Animal Production and Health (i) M.Tech in Animal Production and Health (ii) M.Phil and PhD in Animal Production and Health (e) Department of Crop and Environmental Protection (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Crop and Environmental Protection (ii) M.Tech in Crop and Environmental Protection (iii) M.Phil and PhD in Crop and Environmental Protection (f) Department of Crop Production and Soil Science (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Crop Production and Soil Science (ii) M.Tech in Crop Production and Soil Science (iii) M.Phil and PhD in Crop Production and Soil Science (2) FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES (a) Department of Biochemistry (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry (ii) M.Tech in Biochemistry (iii) M.Phil and PhD in Biochemistry (b) Department of Chemical Pathology (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Chemical Pathology (ii) M.Sc in Chemical Pathology (iii) M.Phil and PhD Degree (c) Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Microbiology and Parasitology (ii) M.Sc in Medical Microbiology and Parasitology (iii) M.Phil and PhD (d) Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ii) M.Sc in Pharmacology and Therapeutics (iii) M.Phil and PhD (3) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (a) Department of Agricultural Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering (iii) PhD in Agricultural Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Chemical Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Chemical Engineering (iii) PhD in Chemical Engineering (c) Department of Civil Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Civil Engineering (iii) M.Phil and PhD in Civil Engineering (d) Department of Computer Science and Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Computer Science (iii) M.Phil and PhD (e) Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (iii) M.Phil and PhD (f) Department of Food Science and Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Food Science and Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Food Science and Engineering (iii) M.Phil and PhD (g) Department of Mechanical Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (ii) M.Phil and PhD in Mechanical Engineering (4) FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (a) Department of Architecture (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Architecture (ii) M.Tech in Architecture (iii) M.Phil in Architecture (iv) PhD in Architecture (b) Department of Urban and Regional Planning (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Regional Planning (ii) M.Tech in Urban and Regional Planning (iii) M.Phil and PhD (5) FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (a) Department of Management and Accounting (i) M.Tech in Management and Accounting (ii) M.Phil and PhD in Management and Accounting (b) Department of Transport Management (i) M.Tech in Transport Management (ii) M.Phil and PhD (6) FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (a) Department of Pure and Applied Biology (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Biology (ii) M.Tech in Microbiology (iii) M.Tech in Environmental Biology (iv) M.Phil in Botany, Zoology and Microbiology (v) PhD in Botany, Zoology and Microbiology (b) Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry (i) PhD (c) Department of Pure and Applied Physics (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Physics (ii) M.Tech in Pure and Applied Physics (iii) M.Phil and PhD Department of General Studies (i) (ii) Postgraduate Diploma in Social Work M.Sc. in Social Work ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS In addition to departmental and UME requirements, Candidates must also possess the qualifications specified hereunder: (i) (ii) (iii) C. Postgraduate Diploma Programme: For Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes, Candidates must possess Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree with at least 3rd Class in relevant discipline or Higher National Diploma Certificate (HND) in relevant discipline with at least lower credit pass. Master Degree Programmes: Candidates must possess a good honours degree not below 2nd Class Lower of LAUTECH or any other recognised University. Candidates with 3rd Class honours and a Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum weighted score of 60% from LAUTECH or any other recognised University may also be considered for admission provided the University matriculation requirement is satisfied. For admission to the M.Phil and PhD programmes, Candidates must have a minimum score of 50% and 60% respectively in the Master Degree. Applicants for PhD may be required to commence with M.Phil and convert to PhD when appropriate. DURATION OF PROGRAMMES FULL-TIME (i) (ii) (iii) (iv) Postgraduate Diploma Minimum of two (2) semesters Master Minimum of four (4) semesters M.Phil Minimum of four (4) semesters PhD Minimum of six (6) semesters PART-TIME (i) (ii) (iii) (iv) D. E. Postgraduate Diploma Minimum of three (3) semesters Master Minimum of six (6) semesters M.Phil Minimum of six (6) semesters PhD Minimum of eight (cool semesters METHOD OF APPLICATION: Form Fee: N20,000 (excluding the bank charge). Payment Method: Payments will be made using INTERSWITCH ENABLED DEBIT Cards (ATM Cards) Application Website:- www.pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/application. Complete the form and print. CLOSING DATE: Printed application form with certified photocopy of Certificates, Diplomas including ‘O’ Level Certificates, Transcript and other relevant documents should reach the Secretary, The Postgraduate School, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso not later than Sunday, January 31, 2016. Signed: J. A. Agboola Ag. Registrar
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
tataiwo09:
LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO P. M. B. 4000, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE, NIGERIA THE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL ADMISSION TO REGULAR POSTGRADUATE COURSESADMISSION TO REGULAR POSTGRADUATE COURSES r
If you have obtain the form let's discuss
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by tataiwo09(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
wableo:
ve u obtained too ?
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by tataiwo09(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
wableo:
ve u obtained too ?
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
tataiwo09:

ve u obtained too ?
Yes. Electrical
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by samjadinero(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
tataiwo09:
LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO P. M. B. 4000, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE, NIGERIA THE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL ADMISSION TO REGULAR POSTGRADUATE COURSESADMISSION TO REGULAR POSTGRADUATE COURSES Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate Programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session: A. AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES (1) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES (a) Department of Agricultural Economics (i) M.Tech in Agricultural Economics (ii) M.Phil and PhD in Agricultural Economics (b) Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension (ii) M.Tech in Agricultural Extension (iii) M.Phil and PhD in Agricultural Extension (c) Department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology (i) M.Tech in Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology (ii) M.Phil and PhD in Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology (d) Department of Animal Production and Health (i) M.Tech in Animal Production and Health (ii) M.Phil and PhD in Animal Production and Health (e) Department of Crop and Environmental Protection (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Crop and Environmental Protection (ii) M.Tech in Crop and Environmental Protection (iii) M.Phil and PhD in Crop and Environmental Protection (f) Department of Crop Production and Soil Science (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Crop Production and Soil Science (ii) M.Tech in Crop Production and Soil Science (iii) M.Phil and PhD in Crop Production and Soil Science (2) FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES (a) Department of Biochemistry (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry (ii) M.Tech in Biochemistry (iii) M.Phil and PhD in Biochemistry (b) Department of Chemical Pathology (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Chemical Pathology (ii) M.Sc in Chemical Pathology (iii) M.Phil and PhD Degree (c) Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Microbiology and Parasitology (ii) M.Sc in Medical Microbiology and Parasitology (iii) M.Phil and PhD (d) Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ii) M.Sc in Pharmacology and Therapeutics (iii) M.Phil and PhD (3) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (a) Department of Agricultural Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering (iii) PhD in Agricultural Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Chemical Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Chemical Engineering (iii) PhD in Chemical Engineering (c) Department of Civil Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Civil Engineering (iii) M.Phil and PhD in Civil Engineering (d) Department of Computer Science and Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Computer Science (iii) M.Phil and PhD (e) Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (iii) M.Phil and PhD (f) Department of Food Science and Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Food Science and Engineering (ii) M.Tech in Food Science and Engineering (iii) M.Phil and PhD (g) Department of Mechanical Engineering (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (ii) M.Phil and PhD in Mechanical Engineering (4) FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (a) Department of Architecture (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Architecture (ii) M.Tech in Architecture (iii) M.Phil in Architecture (iv) PhD in Architecture (b) Department of Urban and Regional Planning (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Regional Planning (ii) M.Tech in Urban and Regional Planning (iii) M.Phil and PhD (5) FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (a) Department of Management and Accounting (i) M.Tech in Management and Accounting (ii) M.Phil and PhD in Management and Accounting (b) Department of Transport Management (i) M.Tech in Transport Management (ii) M.Phil and PhD (6) FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (a) Department of Pure and Applied Biology (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Biology (ii) M.Tech in Microbiology (iii) M.Tech in Environmental Biology (iv) M.Phil in Botany, Zoology and Microbiology (v) PhD in Botany, Zoology and Microbiology (b) Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry (i) PhD (c) Department of Pure and Applied Physics (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Physics (ii) M.Tech in Pure and Applied Physics (iii) M.Phil and PhD Department of General Studies (i) (ii) Postgraduate Diploma in Social Work M.Sc. in Social Work ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS In addition to departmental and UME requirements, Candidates must also possess the qualifications specified hereunder: (i) (ii) (iii) C. Postgraduate Diploma Programme: For Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes, Candidates must possess Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree with at least 3rd Class in relevant discipline or Higher National Diploma Certificate (HND) in relevant discipline with at least lower credit pass. Master Degree Programmes: Candidates must possess a good honours degree not below 2nd Class Lower of LAUTECH or any other recognised University. Candidates with 3rd Class honours and a Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum weighted score of 60% from LAUTECH or any other recognised University may also be considered for admission provided the University matriculation requirement is satisfied. For admission to the M.Phil and PhD programmes, Candidates must have a minimum score of 50% and 60% respectively in the Master Degree. Applicants for PhD may be required to commence with M.Phil and convert to PhD when appropriate. DURATION OF PROGRAMMES FULL-TIME (i) (ii) (iii) (iv) Postgraduate Diploma Minimum of two (2) semesters Master Minimum of four (4) semesters M.Phil Minimum of four (4) semesters PhD Minimum of six (6) semesters PART-TIME (i) (ii) (iii) (iv) D. E. Postgraduate Diploma Minimum of three (3) semesters Master Minimum of six (6) semesters M.Phil Minimum of six (6) semesters PhD Minimum of eight (cool semesters METHOD OF APPLICATION: Form Fee: N20,000 (excluding the bank charge). Payment Method: Payments will be made using INTERSWITCH ENABLED DEBIT Cards (ATM Cards) Application Website:- www.pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/application. Complete the form and print. CLOSING DATE: Printed application form with certified photocopy of Certificates, Diplomas including ‘O’ Level Certificates, Transcript and other relevant documents should reach the Secretary, The Postgraduate School, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso not later than Sunday, January 31, 2016. Signed: J. A. Agboola Ag. Registrar

Please do you Know if they are still accepting applications at the PG school?
Thanks.
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by samjadinero(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
wableo:

Yes. Electrical
Please, have lectures started truly? I sent someone to help me ask at the PG school if I can still apply, she said she was told no more admission and lectures had even started.
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by amadex(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Gud morning! Pls anybody with useful information on wen d admission list will b released?
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by yemi40: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Is it true DAT the first batch admission list is out?
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 1:13am On Apr 05, 2016
yemi40:
Is it true DAT the first batch admission list is out?
Yes it is out. Go to their main site not the pg site. You will log in and check. Mine is still pending, dont know what is wrong yet.
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 1:16am On Apr 05, 2016
samjadinero:

Please, have lectures started truly? I sent someone to help me ask at the PG school if I can still apply, she said she was told no more admission and lectures had even started.
Form has closed bro
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by yemi40: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=wableo post=44414527]
Yes it is out. Go to their main site not the pg site. You will log in and check. Mine is still pending, dont know what is wrong yet.[/quote
My is pending too.wat dept did u apply 4?
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by yemi40: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2016
wableo:

Yes it is out. Go to their main site not the pg site. You will log in and check. Mine is still pending, dont know what is wrong yet.
Mine is still pending too.wat dept did u apply 4?
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by amadex(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pending also!!!!
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
yemi40:

Mine is still pending too.wat dept did u apply 4?
Electrical..yours? I heard many people applied in elect.
Well let wait 4 second batch
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by yemi40: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2016
wableo:

Electrical..yours? I heard many people applied in elect.
Well let wait 4 second batch
Mine is computer. I was told d sec list shld come out b4 d end of dis month.
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by amadex(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
any accounting and management aspirant in d house?
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by Dafloxxy(f): 6:11am On May 22, 2016
Pls I want to apply for pgd biochemistry 2016/17 I want to knw wen the form will b out nd I need past questions
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
The names are out. Check the website or check the pg school
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
The names are out. Check their site or pg school. I have been adnitted.
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
The names are out. Check their site or pg school. I have been admitted.
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by Dafloxxy(f): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls I want to obtain the pgd form 2016/17 I want to knw wen the form will b out nd if there will b any entrance exam nd also I will need past questions
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dafloxxy:
Pls I want to obtain the pgd form 2016/17 I want to knw wen the form will b out nd if there will b any entrance exam nd also I will need past questions
The next form will be out by december/ january. No entrance exam for now
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls, who have paid school fees here. I want to confirm something
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by Haykinz14: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pls guys, i want to know the next step after verification of results. i was given admission for PGD Elect/Elect.
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by tundeone: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please, what is the school fee for pgd, and what days are lecture received?
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by tundeone: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please how is the school fee for pgd, and what days are lectures received
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Haykinz14:
Pls guys, i want to know the next step after verification of results. i was given admission for PGD Elect/Elect.

When did u do d verification?login to your portal if they have cleared u for verification you will see it there. Then you pay school fess. I did it more than 3 wks ago but till now it havent reflected online dont know what is happenin.
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
tundeone:
Please how is the school fee for pgd, and what days are lectures received
Login to your protal to check your fees. For lectures u have to ask in your dept
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by Haykinz14: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
wableo:

When did u do d verification?login to your portal if they have cleared u for verification you will see it there. Then you pay school fess. I did it more than 3 wks ago but till now it havent reflected online dont know what is happenin.
same here.did mine last week
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by wableo: 12:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Haykinz14:
same here.did mine last week
Have u seen anybody that have paid school fees so far?
Re: Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements by Haykinz14: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
wableo:

Have u seen anybody that have paid school fees so far?
No bro.my verification status has indicated 'completed'.i haven't paid my tuition fees. What course were you admitted for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten 2016/2017 NBTE Best Polytechnic Ranking In Nigeria. / Trying To Get All D.O Fagunwa's Novel, Then Read This. / To All Utme 2010 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.