Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery (3686 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Whiteangel1234: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
DEAR ALL!

I will still sponsor Mmesoma. Whether she agreed or not that's not my problem. Suppose illegality was not celebrated openly like INEC swearing in a President who didn't win the Elections, A president with a Forged Certificate and no trace of Primary to University Education, If Nigeria didn't celebrate Elected officials who rig elections, etc. Young people won't see a reason to forge certificates and be celebrated openly. While we address this, we must look at the entire society.

If you want us to accept, celebrate and defend a President who rigged Election with Forged Certificate, we must also not destroy Little Girl's future with a forged certificate.

I will personally call her and explain to her that JAMB numbers don't define how far she can go in life and next time she shouldn't bother Forging one.

I and our company @voiceoftheeast will still SPONSOR her!

Whenever we are ready to clean the mess society has become we will start with public officials many who are elected with forged certificates. They are the bad examples People like Mmesoma are copying from.
She has made a mistake and she must be corrected and shown the right path for next time!
Selah!

there is no sin, then there is no need for forgiveness!

You can cry all you want. I will still sponsor her.
It's my Money 😆

All she needs is to be corrected with Love and explain to her why she shouldn't do it again and then give her a chance to be celebrated the right way.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1677691879947657216?t=BLd2X9JgO9c4iqw-ikHVGQ&s=19

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Tntsi: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
What the little girl did is bad and should be condemned but in a country where elders boldly engage in fraudulent activities and other elders turn a blind eye to it, with some supporting it publicly, then you have to be careful talking to the young ones. It's what a child see adults do that they learn from.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by jmoore(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Billionaire status : FAKE

You need to be worth at least 740 billion naira to be recognized as a billionaire.

This dude claimed to have invested 20 million dollars with chinmark and said he will not drag Chinmark.

He is only using her to chase clout.

He is a criminal too. He used the useless tatcoin to scam many people. Crypto thief.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Audio Billie clout chaser........
Has he finished sponsoring all his relatives??

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nice one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by ideatoprince18(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tankiooo may tour sponsor favor me and my family

2 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by accordadoga26(f): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
What do you expect from the fraudulent tribe?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Ikaeniyan0: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
Billionaire status : FAKE

You need to be worth at least 740 billion naira to be recognized as a billionaire.
He's not living in the USA, even if he only have #1 billion, he's a billionaire.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Bigkoko: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
If the Judiciary do not throw out the drug mule within the allowed timeline....
I will devote 1% of our Company yearly profit to upgrade of Mmesonma Ejike!!!

Since Nigeria wants forgers....let love-vendor Mmesonma Ejike, who knows tomorrow she'd be a president!

Whiteangel1234:
DEAR ALL!

I will still sponsor Mmesoma. Whether she agreed or not that's not my problem. Suppose illegality was not celebrated openly like INEC swearing in a President who didn't win the Elections, A president with a Forged Certificate and no trace of Primary to University Education, If Nigeria didn't celebrate Elected officials who rig elections, etc. Young people won't see a reason to forge certificates and be celebrated openly. While we address this, we must look at the entire society.

If you want us to accept, celebrate and defend a President who rigged Election with Forged Certificate, we must also not destroy Little Girl's future with a forged certificate.

I will personally call her and explain to her that JAMB numbers don't define how far she can go in life and next time she shouldn't bother Forging one.

I and our company @voiceoftheeast will still SPONSOR her!

Whenever we are ready to clean the mess society has become we will start with public officials many who are elected with forged certificates. They are the bad examples People like Mmesoma are copying from.
She has made a mistake and she must be corrected and shown the right path for next time!
Selah!

there is no sin, then there is no need for forgiveness!

It's my Money 😆

All she needs is to be corrected with Love and explain to her why she shouldn't do it again and then give her a chance to be celebrated the right way.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1677691879947657216?t=BLd2X9JgO9c4iqw-ikHVGQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by BloomingDale(f): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Very good. What Mmesoma did is a prerequisite for becoming a governor of a state or the president of Nigeria. Make others go forge their own. If not, no future post for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by sultanofpigs: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wether he is audio of not..

What matters is that he can afford $70,000 to sponsor her education locally and internationally.

The authentic winner is still from Anambra State. Kosyisochukwu precious Umeh...score..360.

So anyway you look at it IGBOs still dey ontop

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by sultanofpigs: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Just like

Kemi Adeosun
Tinubu..

BloomingDale:
Very good. What Mmesoma did is a prerequisite for becoming a governor of a state or president of Nigeria. Make others go forge their own. If not, no future post for you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by SpatialKing(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Wether he is audio of not..

What matters is that he can afford $70,000 to sponsor her education locally and internationally.

The authentic winner is still from Anambra State. Kosyisochukwu precious Umeh...score..360.

So anyway you look at it IGBOs still dey ontop

Yes oh... After insulting and dragging Igbos because of Mmesoma..
They should use same energy to celebrate these young Igbo students that have been topping Jamb scores over the years..

Let's celebrate the Igbos

I'm sure Igbos will still top 2024 Jamb

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by SpatialKing(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Just like

Kemi Adeosun
Tinubu..

Four 17-Year-Old Boys that gang Raped a16-Year-Old Girl in Lagos

I have not seen any Yoruba condemning this acts

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by SpatialKing(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Kemi Adeosun forged her NYSC certificate
Tinubu is forgery himself
Oluwole headquarters SW

The most useless tribe in NIGERIA are the Yoruba.

Na me talk am .

About 800 people have been working in Osun State Civil services with fake certificates...
Nobody, I mean nobody discovered them 🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by a4cube: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Yoruba are master forgers. I must give it to them . The first fake visa permit I was using in south Africa was forged by a Yoruba guy
😄😃😀

3 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by MMWandali: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's your money
It's your choice
It's your opinion

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by sultanofpigs: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
IGBO Amaka joor!!!

I know they are resourceful people..

IGBO too much abeg
!

SpatialKing:

They should use same energy to celebrate these young Igbo students that have been topping Jamb scores over the years..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by JagabanBorgu: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Take to reputable countries let's see if they will accept her.
They never get tired of nzobu nzobu.

7 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by sultanofpigs: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
All the APC Propagandist are majorly from OSUN State and they all have fake certificates.

Omenka..na fake certificate or Oluwole documents him get

Check their Governor's and other political leaders. Fake documents choke!
!

SpatialKing:

About 800 people have been working in Osun State Civil services with fake certificates...
Nobody, I mean nobody discovered them 🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by flokii: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Make he no sleep with the girl sha.. we know their type.

3 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by sultanofpigs: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Imagine a tribe that uses juju to make a woman sexually loyal to her husband, Is that not Madness?. I need to open that thread sef... follow me enter there, make I shake this forum? grin

SpatialKing:

Four 17-Year-Old Boys that gang Raped a16-Year-Old Girl in Lagos

I have not seen any Yoruba condemning this acts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Throwback: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
He can only sponsor her outside Nigeria and to a useless country that does not require Visa.

No Nigerian school would give her admission, even for courses that do not require JAMB. Once they realise her infamous status, they will decline her application.

No country with a stringent Student Visa application process will not pick up her name from Nigerian media space and Internet. Automatic Disqualification.

Unless that girl changes her name, she is the eternal property of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Neddstark: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Clowns like this will have many family members he has not helped but to prove a foolish point they are ready to saintify a criminally minded woman(not girl) who tried unsuccessfully to rig a system.
Of course he is Obidient. Everyday i wake up, i give thanks that Obi didn't win. My prayer was for either Atiku, Tinubu or Sowore to win, not that lying eye-service Peter Obi.

10 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by JohnBullMySon: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
DEAR ALL!

It's my Money 😆

Victim mentality taken to disgusting levels

Who does he even think he's trying to anatagonize by such an action?

Well I hope he has the money to take her outside the country cause no Nigerian University admits without UTME. Even she's trying to secure an admission or visa, a little background check will disqualify her.

7 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Throwback: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
I will still sponsor Mmesoma. Whether she agreed or not that's not my problem. Suppose illegality was not celebrated openly like INEC swearing in a President who didn't win the Elections

This audio billionaire cannot let go of the hatred from electoral loss.

He is a true Igbo man who must always politicise the matter and victimise himself as the only way of existing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Oyedele78(f): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
LMAO, mediocrity is now bn celebrated

5 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Neddstark: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

It is not about Igbos. You guys played the tribalistic victimization card so bad that you were ready to glorify a mgbeke scammer over an intelligent girl, who hails from the same state.

4 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fraudster supporting fraudster grin grin
That Bitcoin guy is an hardcore fraudster and a thief so I'm not surprised

5 Likes

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by ScrapMetals: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Fraudster supporting fraudster grin grin
That Bitcoin guy is an hardcore fraudster and a thief so I'm not surprised
hnmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lasu Post Ume Results / Give Answer To This / Project Topics In Counselling Psychology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.