Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly (4573 Views)

Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Court Of Appeal Sacks Bashir Marafa, PDP Senator From Taraba... Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by kcmichael: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
@ngenekwenu,has the court closed for today? They only delivered 4 judgement today
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:
PDP elected officials should stop obeying further court injunctions or ruling

Those who disobey court ruling will be drag around like a criminal

4 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by kettykings: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Those who disobey court ruling will be drag around like a criminal

The same judiciary that APC is relying on to upturn elected state officials of PDP is what they are choosing to disobey by not granting bail or outright release of the Ipob, radio Biafra director Nnamdi kanu despite the fact that the court has discharged and acquitted him.

And you want people to take such a government serious.

I repeat elected officials of the PDP should stop obeying further court injunctions or ruling on electoral cases
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Appeal court uphelds the election of Hon. Evans Bipi of Ogu-Bolu constituency.
#RiversAppeal
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by lawydewy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Wike will win and APC can't get more than one seat in the RIVSHA...

Even that one sef go defect to PDP

I concur with you bro!
But justice have done to the caricature election
Wike and the Honourables2/3 would have won outrightly.

It will be in the book of history!
I wonder what type of children he have?
If God fearing #Daddy you messed up....................................
If not #they will follow the same PATH..............................
Thank you!
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
kcmichael:
@ngenekwenu,has the court closed for today? They only delivered 4 judgement today

Yes his election was upheld! It was the last case called today...

The courts resumes tomorrow..
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:

The same judiciary that APC is relying on to upturn elected state officials of PDP is what they are choosing to disobey by not granting bail or outright release of the Ipob, radio Biafra director Nnamdi kanu despite the fact that the court has discharged and acquitted him.

And you want people to take such a government serious.

I repeat elected officials of the PDP should stop obeying further court injunctions or ruling on electoral cases

Your Dilector is a criminal and has lot of cases to answer. When after he do this, the DSS will release him.

Now I repeat, any sacked PDP legislator that disobey the court ruling will be bundled around by the police like a petty criminal.

The NIMASSA DG public embarrassment will look like child play that day

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by kettykings: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Your Dilector is a criminal and has lot of cases to answer. When after he do this, the DSS will release him.

Now I repeat, any sacked PDP legislator that disobey the court ruling will be bundled around by the police like a petty criminal.

The NIMASSA DG public embarrassment will look like child play that day

Only a question of time before the full impact of APC government disobedience to the judiciary will start playing out in the meantime continue with your Selectivity in obeying law suits because the judge has washed his hands off the case
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by ddippset(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Yes his election was upheld! It was the last case called today... The courts resumes tomorrow..
Which tomorrow? Public holiday tomorrow?
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
ddippset:
Which tomorrow? Public holiday tomorrow?

But Wike Was Sacked On A Saturday grin

It is Only about 10 Cases remaining....
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
lawydewy:

I concur with you bro!
But justice have done to the caricature election

Thank you!
I'm not against judicial redress, I'm more concerned with winning the rerun
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by omolami: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Some court judges are tools in the hand of Buhari. I wonder why judges of nowadays can't protect integrity. APC using courts to prepare ground for take over of PH. The grand plan has failed from inception.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by lawydewy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Appeal court uphelds the election of Hon. Evans Bipi of Ogu-Bolu constituency.
#RiversAppeal
But sis! You get emh for lever.
Are you in the court room?
Are you a journalist?
How do you use to manage yourself in, in those places?
kudos sis!

But atleast justice have done to the caricature election

Thank you!
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by lawydewy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm not against judicial redress, I'm more concerned with winning the rerun
Weldon!
Are you from River state?
Shield more light on River's politics?
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by otokx(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
The Drama continues.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by ik4life: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice judgments, waiting 4 d rerun
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 20 PDP Lawmakers In The Rivers State Of Assembly by Demdem2: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The House will wind Up! Presently with the recent judgments they cannot seat. That is why the Militant Speaker of the House Yesterday adjourned sitting till the 31st of March 2016.

When Wike presented the budget to them, those fools just passed it without any debate. Criminals they are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idps Resort To Street Begging In Jigawa / ​ N-delta Crisis: Why We Won’t Allow Buhari Export Crude Oil —AVENGERS / Riversrerun: Gov.wike Congratulates APC Senatorial Candidate, Magnus Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.